Forum › Posts by PolizPolice

PolizPolice
SHY discussion 25 Aug 04:57
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Shy isn't exactly attempting to hide her identity to anyone, that boy just last chapter is aware as well. I guess that one is safe to know though, since most people just wouldn't believe the boy saying he met a hero, but still.

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Kind of funny to have a perfect example of what I mentioned happen in this exact discussion.

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Everywhere on the internet there's retarded people. This one probably just felt especially insulted by someone from here, Because the people here are more "left" oriented than the rest of anime/manga related communities, and that's been triggering the other side a lot those days.
I think it's better to keep Kani Biimu and Peko separate, probably what the artist themselves want.

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Either put the bisexual tag or het tag, it's genuinely misleading as it is.

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/93choco/status/1099948966492262400

"I do not define it as yuri"

Oh no, the author poked a hole in the ship.
Time to abandon.
Well, with the whole girlship stuff it was a predictable conclusion.

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Please just let Uta move on, didn't think it would ever happen but for once the yuri end in a yuri manga is not the good end, if it's necessary just give her a girlfriend in college and call it a day.
Atleast like that it would be a decent and somewhat down-to-earth story about actually unrequited love.

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Yuri crush? talk about misleading.

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

ew

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

I feel insulted someone even picked this trash up again for the 2nd time, actually got somewhat physically sick that this gets picked up twice when thousands of decent/good yuri never even get a chance out there.
Is this garbage even still going? I guess I underestimate the amount of japanese that are into lesbians getting royally fucked by ugly man, I know there's a audience for that.

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Don't expect morals from Negom, she'll draw NTR/rape/abuse and something like this without thinking twice.

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Why is everyone raving about transgender and being a progressive or whatever about genderfluids and whatsoever?
This is just your average trap stuff, draw a girl with a dick and call it a boy, all of this author's work even have the generic MC male dude with no personality.
Maybe if he had put atleast a effort in making the "agender" people have any kind of boyish characteristics in their body, but nope, they're completely different beings to the other boys.
There's nothing new or exciting about this, it's just the average trap lover that wants to fuck traps.

Oh! And they're all into guys, because that's clearly not just this author's fetish.

last edited at Sep 11, 2018 1:32PM

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Here's your request,
Steaming hot garbage, Fresh from the oven!

last edited at Sep 3, 2018 7:24AM

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

"World of Yuri", where ALL the yuri happens because of circumstances, rather than the girls actually enjoying it.
I would not be able to come up with a title that's more misleading than this.

last edited at Sep 2, 2018 9:33PM

PolizPolice
Double Aste discussion 01 Sep 13:31
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

pretty sure it's supposed to be as depressing as a first time can go.

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Pretty boring, actually.
I had enough of those no-nonsense MCs already.

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Wouldn't it be the nicest thing if the plot was about faking marriage to not be bothered by your parents and people and then they bother you anyway?
bravo Kodama.

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

the play was superb.
I'm surprised so many people seems to get lost and not understand something whenever it needs to be able to read into things even just a little deeper than usual.

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

I have to say, this simply fails as a girls friendship story.
Had plenty of opportunities to focus on the fishes and turtles and lizards, but instead Honami can barely go through the chapters without jumping on Konatsu and in this one she finally snapped.
Anyway, I have a hard time reading this without a big smile in my face through all the pages, the author found a magical technique that just makes every action by the characters absurdly cute.

PolizPolice
1 x ½ discussion 17 Apr 19:44
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

it's a shame, but I guess a novice writer is bound to end up relying on cheap drama when they run out of ideas.

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Not everything that turns out to be yuri is announced as yuri and being described as "yuri" by the marketing does not even answer whether a series will have yuri romance by the end. For instance, I don't know whether Wakusei Closet

I was actually curious about that one, does Wakusei Closet REALLY gets marketed as yuri/girls friendship/whatever?
it was a interesting read but it being tagged shoujo ai in some of the readers had me startled.

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

I wonder why Hachimitsu-scans picked this series? Is one of girls transgender or crossdresser?

there's no transgender or trap.
they said it in their blog that they're translating it because it's a good story.
and so far it does seems so, and a goddamn cute one at that, so I'm grateful to them this time around.
yuri could do with some fluffier stories like this once in a while.

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Yamada will say she already has a lover and graciously refuse, and then give a better idea of a place to go as two friends, surely.

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Impressive, I don't think I've seen a love this shallow before.

PolizPolice
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

It was bad writing, author had plenty of time to go somewhere and didn't.

PolizPolice
Citrus discussion 17 Feb 14:17
Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

This is a insult to soap operas