Forum › Posts by KyouMamiWins

KyouMamiWins
joined Jan 5, 2014

The discussion about Nao being too aggressive is really interesting. Yes, if this were the real world, or if I didn't like Nao, I would find her too aggressive and tell her to stop. But this isn't the real world.

Nao is a hot, smart, rough around the edges, attentive girl who takes a liking to a cute girl and kisses her without hesitation (but doesn't go any further). As a young lesbian, this hasn't happened to me in real life (and probably never will XD), since we spend most of our time hiding from each other. Basically, I can put myself in Aoi's place. It's the kind of romance I wish for because I'm a teenager, but know doesn't actually exist.

It seems to me that this entire manga is meant to fulfill lesbian fantasies, not to be realistic or to display a real relationship. If Nao were a guy, this would be one of those shoujo. The kissing without going further prevents things from getting uncomfortable, and combined with Nao's actual caring about Aoi (but maybe not knowing how to show it properly), I quite enjoy Nao and this manga. Except Chihiro, she's a bitch. XD