Forum › Posts by Beriaru

Beriaru
Magan&Danai discussion 16 May 05:55
joined Jan 3, 2014

Here ya go:

http://www.weibo.com/2095599540/Chx8P2XBJ?from=page_1005052095599540_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime#_rnd1431744918909

http://www.weibo.com/2095599540/Cgbs8oBLF?from=page_1005052095599540_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime#_rnd1431744890962

Surely they're looking as cute as the drawn ones. Let's hope they really get married too =D

Hope all the LGBT activism in China produces some results in their life time. Or they can just move to Sweden lol.

Thanks! as none said really cute like the drawn ones. Why Sweden?

Sweden is the first country allowing same sex marriage to come to my mind. It also has one of the highest standards of living and protection of human rights according to many assessments, so hey, it's a great place to move to if you're a gay couple stuck in the sea of family tradition in China.

The Netherlands would be a good option as well. They were the the first country to legalize gay marriage and they are the most accepting country to LGBT people according to census data and have one of the highest standards of living in the world. Canada, Norway and Iceland are other high rollers om the LGBT front and the standard of living front. Norway actually has the highest standard of living out of any nation in the world and its the most democratic country in the world.

A little love for Spain:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriage#Spain

Beriaru
Magan&Danai discussion 15 May 16:33
joined Jan 3, 2014

Not my cup of tea. It's a little too realistic in the unhealthy relationship kind of way. Oh well, can't like 'em all.

I feel ya. The shorter, high maintenance one rubbed me the wrong way. It was supposed to be funny, but the way she treated the other girl kinda made me cringe. I guess if you ignore that though, the situations (like eating bad food to make your wife happy) are still funny.

I thought I was the only one who felt that way, but hey I still like it though (but I guess in rl it'd be a bit of an unhealthy relationship)

Hahaha it's funny because i'm in that type of relationship. I'm the tall one, btw. She's that way and that's one of the reasons why I love her. I guess that makes me a bit... weird?

joined Jan 3, 2014

I can't read that blondie. What is she up to really? What if she's the (twin) sister of the girl who got pregnant ? Doesn't seem like it though. I'm kinda getting into this series, it's interesting.

Looking outside the box and seeing the first chapter as the ending and chapters 2 and 3 as the beginning this makes sense as in the blonde woman never told her feelings and ended up getting pregnant . If you look at it this way you can see the whole story unfold before it's told . I still love Takemiya Jin's work <3 even if this one is now predictable , but I could also be wrong and a huge curve ball will be thrown at us readers in a later chapter.

Don't think so: In the first chapter ninth page, the pregnant girl is called Mihashi-san. In the second chapter second page, the teasing girl is called Taneda-chan.

Beriaru
Lily Love discussion 22 Mar 08:17
joined Jan 3, 2014

I added this note because 7-11 is very popular in Asia countries. I know there are also in North America but in Europe there are only in few countries. So yeah, if some European people are reading this, they could not know what it is ;)

I've never known anybody in Europe to not know what a 7-11 is. I live in the U.K., but I've been to visit my university friends in their home countries too, and it's a pretty common thing, idk.

As a spaniard, I know what it is through manga and internet memes. I can imagine a lot of people around me not knowing wtf is a 7-11. Granted most of them won't be reading a yuri english manga...

Beriaru
Stretch discussion 07 Mar 14:06
joined Jan 3, 2014

Saeki knows what's about (Ch11p8, about putting a tough front) but was surprised when she heard Keiko broke with her fiancee, so I don't think it was an abortion... or at least not from a pregnancy from her fiancee.

I bet for her step father / mother's boyfriend raping her.

In the other hand in chapter 2 Keiko comments her hips are sore all the time, and Ran gives a strange look an changes the topic. Maybe an accident?