Forum › Posts by InfernalFury

InfernalFury
Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

Too many characters squeezed in one chapter at once made it overwhelming with the pacing all over the place and I don't even get what's going on.

Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

I’m so glad that Anzai didn’t plunge her long ass nailed fingers into teach.

Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

I can relate to that mistake but unfortunately it’s just wrong texts for me

Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

ho shit, that escalated quickly

InfernalFury
Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

This is so precious.

Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

This is disgusting, felt like a het rape hentai to me with NTR in it. Managed to avoid shit like this but I guess not this time

InfernalFury
Luluhawa MG discussion 13 Aug 16:45
Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

Ahh.. my fav author, my fav game and my fav servant in one place. Loved it!

Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

What the hell did I just read? I couldn’t make it to the end after the girl said she ejaculated from her boobs. One of the worst in my books.

InfernalFury
Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

“I just so happened to fall in love with you.” What a convenient excuse. Wtf I can’t take this shit seriously. <__>

InfernalFury
Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

The buildup to the story and sex was great but holy shit I can’t get over how they ravage each other’s faces intensely

Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

It turned from funny to dark real easily. Kinda choked on my water when she appeared with that hairdo

InfernalFury
UcchiMoko discussion 19 Mar 10:03
Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

More love for Ucchi

InfernalFury
Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

Yuki goes in to save Miyu then the latter proceeds to fuck her but Yuki wants to impregnate her with her baby midway using her demonic powers.

........That escalated quickly.

InfernalFury
Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

so cute. Reminds me of Sakura trick

InfernalFury
Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

can't remember when was the last time I saw a doujin of im@s, it was funny

Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

Not sure what to feel about this one. It was going at a pretty good pace until the mixer comes in and the protag starts adopting that mentality of "Oh this is what being a high school girl is about." And just starts raping her best friend because she don't want to leave her behind then move towards such a silly ending.
Author-san, I'm sure you can do better than this...

InfernalFury
Cutie Beast discussion 26 Jun 17:27
Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

Boobs. Boooobs.

Haven't seen tentacle rape in a long time, kinda puts a bad taste in my mouth but I forgive cause it's Mira! Those beasts that harmony tamed are adorable bawling their eyes out though

InfernalFury
Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

Le Gasp

InfernalFury
Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

Lolis are love, Lolis are life. No Lolis no life

InfernalFury
Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

Please tell me this has a sequel?

the ending seemed so rush what with the promise and Fushiko going back to where she came from? so if Yuu chan drank her blood, does that mean when Fushiko turns 18, she will come and claim her as her bride or something? or Yuu chan becoming one with her as of the same being when Fushiko turns 18?
so many questions!

InfernalFury
Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

Art's improved quite a bit. Interesting that this story has an albino in it. Not something I come across often.

Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

Need more of this! It would be nice if Makoto can embrace both her feminine and masculine sides and Miki finally takes notice of that beautiful side of her and look at her more instead of faceless producer. ugh

InfernalFury
Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

I cannot help but laugh uncontrollably at page 13.

InfernalFury
Their Story discussion 04 Jul 13:46
Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

Totally relatable to that sweat transfer.

InfernalFury
Love Love discussion 15 Jun 14:38
Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

Lewdness aside, the art is gorgeous.