Forum › Posts by Afabreu

Afabreu
Citrus + discussion 19 Mar 14:38
joined Aug 25, 2013

Anime tag? was not it just the first manga? This one will get one too?

Afabreu
Choir discussion 02 Jan 16:55
joined Aug 25, 2013

It's alive, thanks!!!

Afabreu
joined Aug 25, 2013

I think even Cool Kunishita have draw Browsete by now. site: https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1413720-bowsette

Afabreu
joined Aug 25, 2013

Stockholm syndrome tag... maybe...?

I'm sure that is the case.

last edited at May 29, 2018 6:02PM

Afabreu
Dark Widow discussion 17 May 16:48
joined Aug 25, 2013

We need an Action tag here?

Afabreu
OL x Gyaru discussion 05 May 14:40
joined Aug 25, 2013

Unseen The Awesome?

Afabreu
joined Aug 25, 2013

When she got her Omikuji fortune at the shrine last year, instead of Great blessing, half-curse, etc. Mimika got "you will end up in a snake-pit of jealous loli gay drama."

"you will end up in a snake-pit of jealous loli gay drama."

" jealous loli gay drama."

Thanks for the one minute that I laughed wildly, an now my belly hurts.
Thanks

Afabreu
joined Aug 25, 2013

Maxium Lewdeness Achievement Unlocked:
Holdind Hands

last edited at Feb 22, 2017 9:28AM

Afabreu
joined Aug 25, 2013

That psychotic look on the first panel, so tease.
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/happy_sugar_life_ch15#27

Afabreu
joined Aug 25, 2013

Rape is soooo romantic!

You got me here I really laught about ten minutes after read this, thanks.

Afabreu
Game Over discussion 23 Dec 18:44
joined Aug 25, 2013

I feel a bit, Trolled...

Afabreu
Jewels discussion 01 Dec 15:08
joined Aug 25, 2013

this so refreshing, cute, pink, pure,
and holy s*** 97 years novelist, give a weird and funny grin,
I love it! I NEED MORE!

Afabreu
joined Aug 25, 2013

The Ch5 will be like
https://youtu.be/XP90Wnj0LTo?t=135

last edited at Aug 20, 2016 4:17PM

Afabreu
Henai Girl discussion 13 Aug 20:26
joined Aug 25, 2013

"umbilical cord" WTF But is ok. Creepy and funny, I like it!

last edited at Aug 13, 2016 8:27PM

Afabreu
joined Aug 25, 2013

"I'm thinking about mass production"
Really make me laugh loud.

Afabreu
joined Aug 25, 2013

Being an adorable loli is a sin...

Indeed and please not rape.

Afabreu
Furumapura discussion 18 Apr 16:00
joined Aug 25, 2013

VivianGames
I hope the nonverbal girl never talks. She's fine just how she is cuz the girl she loves understands her. I actually go nonverbal a lot cuz I'm either overwhelmed or just cuz i don't feel like talking. Like, I just don't wanna. So a girl who communicates nonverbally is something I can identify with a lot, even if her way of communicating is different from mine.

Somehow it reminded me of the final "The president" scene of the film Si può fare,

last edited at Apr 18, 2016 4:01PM

Afabreu
Mama Yuu discussion 14 Apr 15:10
joined Aug 25, 2013

I don't Know how I feel about this one...

Afabreu
joined Aug 25, 2013

Thiaguinho-sama

If you think of an import, one of Japan's cheaper. To use the Yen to R$ always use ¥ bases in 1000, to be "effective" in conversion.
If you take into account that ¥ 1000 = R $ 34.80 (the national minimum salary is R $ 780), and the largest pre-order figures are between ¥ 8,000 ~ ¥ 13,000, this still is above average needed to keep the home needs for a month for only A person. If you think like me imports are "luxury items" of brasilera middle class.

Good otherwise the Brazilian Alfandega uses to convert US$ to R$ the same way as international shopping sites that offer in US $ are required to use (due to Br Law).
Not to mention the tax rate for imported products: everything above US$ 50 are increased by 30% to 60% interest rate, depending on the product type.

If you think a Vol of a Manga series is ~ ¥ 2,000 (R$ 69.60) still seem attractive.
"Amazon like sites" seen to be more cheaper for Eng Tranlated Mangas, but there much involved tax.
At level of curiosity a Pt-Br Translation Manga is around R $ 20.00, but often not very well seen in the actual Brazilian Otaku culture.

Import by Canada I had never thought about, I will try the next time.

(sorry any Eng Erros)

Afabreu
joined Aug 25, 2013

I live in Argentina and we can't import anything from the usa. :/

I live in (Brazil) a situation similar to the imports, what prevents me from import are interest rates. They almost double the original price in Japan, when it is not the double, is three times!

last edited at Feb 15, 2016 9:47PM

Afabreu
joined Aug 25, 2013

Machigai kouhai
The old name is completely wrong and deviates away from the original focus of the story. Bloom Into You isn't a name we picked and chose, it was an official name taken from volume one tank.

Nezchan
I don't think it's an issue of which is correct or official, it's pretty clear that Bloom Into You fits that description easily. It's more which one is "better" in the personal taste sense. Personally, I liked Eventually I Will Become Yours a lot, it has that sort of "John Dies At the End" quality that takes you off guard, and it has a more evocative sense about it. It helps a lot that it doesn't sound like a pretty standard romance manga title.

Marion Diabolito
I think the "eventually" is somewhat wrong, I would translate the original title as"
"Soon, I will be with you." or "Before long, I will become yours"
やがて 君 に なる
It's literally "Soon you-to become"
http://cdn2.natalie.mu/media/comic/1510/1027/yagatekimini1/extra/news_thumb_yagatekimini1.jpg
I get a feeling for the series from the original dynasty reader title and the current one from the tankobon. She is blooming into her and she will eventually become hers :)

I really did not think that it might be a new name or the official name given by the author. YES Japanese keeps surprising me. In any situation in the Japanese words there is always the literal, the translation and the adaptation/interpretation, and I forgott it.
Anyway Thank you for for all per answering me. (Again sorry for eng errors)

Afabreu
joined Aug 25, 2013

Is it just me, or anybody else did not like too the "new" name of the series, too? (sorry any eng errors)

Afabreu
Image Comments 10 Dec 19:37
joined Aug 25, 2013
48355816_p0

Dudes better than the picture is yours comments.

joined Aug 25, 2013

table turner is always fun, ♀x♀=♥ , but seems unfinished, I NEED MORE!

last edited at Jul 4, 2014 1:05PM

Afabreu
Image Comments 06 May 18:46
joined Aug 25, 2013

I love cat ers and even more this pic