Forum › Posts by Goggled Anon

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Typo on page 12? Michiru says "Kaori" instead of "Kaoru".

Ah, my streak of screwups continue...
edit: fixed now

last edited at Nov 22, 2014 4:37PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Just looking at /ak/ scans ch 03 is done, I think it's should have yuri if not subtext tag on it.

And maybe a "What the fuck am I reading?" tag for good measure

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Heh, just noticed Dynasty added a new 'Wishful Thinking' tag. Nice.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Well that was really weird, I did like the AzuYui reversal but it's odd that Sawa-chan didn't show up as well it was a dream anyway.

Well, Sawa-chan wasn't on the plane in real (fictional) life (since she shows up later on in the London trip), so it only stands to reason that she wouldn't be there in her dream.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

K the fixed pages should be up on Dynasty now.
In other news, I'm currently halfway through scanlating the 2nd Yuri-On! doujin, which contains Mitsu.

last edited at Nov 4, 2014 12:37PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Good story, nice art. Although the eyes sometimes look like they're filled with despair.

Also page 19 seems to be missing some text on the first panel I think. unless it's suppose to be like that.

Apologies. It was like 4am when I put this out and I didn't really bother to check everything thoroughly.
Putting out a fixed version now. Hopefully it shouldn't take too long to update on Dynasty.
edit: there's also a slight grammar error on pg7 too. Hopefully that'll be updated soon too.

last edited at Nov 4, 2014 7:00AM

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

The recorder?

It does indeed say 'recorder' in the original Japanese version. The context, however, was pretty much entirely guesswork; I ended up going with something that sounded alright but isn't neccessarily an exact translation.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Surprised it doesn't have the Lots of Sex tag yet, considering it's much lewder than the last Precure doujin I scanlated.

Goggled Anon
Maple Sugar discussion 17 Oct 07:02
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Drama aside, I'm glad that those who enjoyed the actual doujin liked my amateur scanlation attempt. And yes, that image was too epic not to use for a credits page. even if the source isn't particularly /u/

Goggled Anon
Maple Sugar discussion 16 Oct 18:59
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Ironically, the Brian episode contained perhaps the greatest Nissan shipping moment in the series (ie. when Nao tries to practise confessing with Akane).

Goggled Anon
Maple Sugar discussion 16 Oct 12:46
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

My English is far broken.

Yeah, you totally convinced me there.

Goggled Anon
Maple Sugar discussion 16 Oct 12:14
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Hello to you too, Broken English Victimization Anon. Nice to see you made a Dynasty account for the sole purpose of whining about something I was involved with. LOVING that inventive username, btw.

Goggled Anon
Maple Sugar discussion 16 Oct 10:23
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Someone didn't watch the Cinderella episode

Oh, someone did. And they were also smart enough to know that every time characters talk it isn't a secret code for they want to have sex.

Considering the kind of show this is, that statement doesn't really apply solely to crack pairings, does it?

Goggled Anon
Maple Sugar discussion 16 Oct 07:19
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

googled anon working on low tier crackshit

No surprise here.

Someone didn't watch the Cinderella episode