Forum › Posts by Chantelune

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Awesome chapter, the confession at the end was hilarious. XD

Chantelune
Normal Love discussion 22 Mar 05:30
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

"A normal life, a normal love, a normal sniffing of normal panties in a normal changing room while normally masturbating". '-'

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Pantsu-mask killed me. XD

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Well, though it doesn't seems very original, I'm willing to see where this is going. The usage of Etoile does gives a strawberry panic vibe, but beyong that, it doesn't seems too similar. As other said, the setting is pretty typical of school life manga with an all-girl school setting. In any case, just one chapter seems too soon to get a feel of that manga.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Mikan photo book vol. 27 ? Sheeska doesn't laze around when it take to Mikan. XD And Rhianna need more love, be it tough or sweet !

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Somehow, I think some people are a bit too harsh with the author. I'm not pleased with the way it ended, as many other, but maybe the author just love this kind of story ? That's his/her right to do so and to draw such doujin. And reading it there, you didn't pay for it, so even if you're disappointed, there's no need to call the author an homophobe or such things.

As for the comedy tag, if you cut out the ending, the tag wouldn't feel that out of place, so yeah, the mood turns pretty dramatic in the end, but the rest was pretty much light-hearted and funny.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

This one need an extra page with the blond girl saying "alright, but I invite you as my bride", then true happy ending. ><

Chantelune
Stretch discussion 12 Mar 04:39
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Keiko needs to apologize to Ran for ruining her breakfast. A kiss would be a good start. :3

Chantelune
Snow Light discussion 10 Mar 18:18
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Pencil drawing have this nice warm feeling that work so well on yuri. <3

Also, AlicexMarisa is definitively the best !

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Huh, I figured Akina had come to terms with her sexuality around the time she started fantasizing about Kaede being naked

Not quite the same when one of your friends suddenly blurt it out like that.

Konatsu for the win. XD

Chantelune
Stretch discussion 02 Mar 05:37
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I like that mangaka. Wished he kept Prism going, but that one looks promising, especially if those two relationship goes the yuright way.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

So cute. That blonde girl has a stronger will that she seems. Well, up to some point anyway. XD

Chantelune
Salomelic discussion 26 Feb 17:54
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Looks promising.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

And the two groups meet. I've been getting the impression that Akina's middle-school friends have mostly figured out what's going on, so I'd expect most of the drama to be in Akina's head

Same here, I expect more comedy than drama for next chapter. The way ch.9 ended, it really feels like her friends already figured her out, so they might just be as casual as ever while Akina panic in her head and make yet another fool of herself. ^^

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Looks like the cat's out of the bag. ^^

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Rhianna : M to the core. XD

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Oooh, a TamaxKoma date. :3 Hopefully, there will be another "lesbian sidecouple" forming. ^^

That chapter felt like it happened before 41, somehow, as if it was Koma's advice who led Tama to chastise her father about painting. Unlikely, I guess, as he's painting in this one.

Chantelune
Link discussion 18 Feb 06:09
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

MikuxLuka are the best !

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Poor fate. She need more love from Nanoha to get better !

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

That was too short. Would love this to get serialized. <3

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

This is going cuter and cuter with every new chapter. :]

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

This manga is awesome in so many ways. <3

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I feel like this manga isn't leaving anything imprinted on my brain... I keep forgetting/confusing characters. It it just me? Is my already terrible memory failing even more? :S

I think part of the issue is that there is slightly more intermission and specials than actual chapter, making the whole a bit confusing. There are actually 6 intermissions, 1 special and 5 regular chapters. Had to reread the chapter 4 to really understand chapter 5 because the intermission kind of drifted appart.

I really like this manga, but it's a bit hard to follow when not reading it as a whole.

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I'm confused now. The way chapter 4 ended, I thought Kotori was saying she fell in love with Satoka, but chapter 5 seems to imply it's with Chika... I really hope it's with Satoka, they are so cute together !