Forum › Posts by Dardes

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Was nice :) But hard to read since resize doesn't do anything and the images are 2 or 3 screens wide.

I was fine with reading this on my phone? o.O

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Haha im new here! Well....at dynasty reader, i have only created an accont recently...or used it hehe, so its nice to mett everyone desu! >w< XD

Nice to meet you! :)

Note for tag suggestions: Adding the incest tag would sort of constitute spoilers at this point. Wait a little bit before suggesting that tag.

I don't think that we/you should add incest tag, there can be anyone who didn't watch whole Kill la Kill yet, like me. I'm stuck at 9 episode, haha :D

I'm losing my shit over Kill la Kill at the moment. I would love to see more doujins on Dynasty in the future.

I completely agree, more doujins, MOAR! :3

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I really liked Chapter 4. Delinquent girls are my favorite.

I totally agree ^^

Dardes
Image Comments 24 Mar 17:42
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012
(jing_hu)_untitled_-_id_20883186

Yup, Mami knows what's up and what to do :D

Dardes
Image Comments 24 Mar 17:20
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012
22806327_big_p3

On the outside - Kyoko is the dominant/seme and Sayaka is the sumbissive/uke.. Buuut.. When they're alone, Sayaka is the dominant one :3 I see it that way XD Ofc they can exchange roles from time to time ;)

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I do NOT ship this. In fact I feel incredibly uncomfortable. I love these two and their relationship - but I see it as Candy Store loving Renge as a daughter or a little sister. Actually, no labels - but my point is...*just no*

I would be more fine with it if Renge was a little older, like 15 or 17.. But it's yuri so.. Why not?! :D
Edit: Also, i see their relationship as "Candy-store waiting for Renge to grow up", no matter how hard i'm trying to see it differently, i see it this way :D

last edited at Mar 24, 2014 2:25PM

Dardes
Portable discussion 23 Mar 18:59
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Koma-chan is so cute x3

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I really don't like this "Etoile" system -_- It's just too polite and clean.

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I liked Kano more before she cut her hair :/ She was acting more cute or something, or maybe it's 'cause i expected Kano's hair to be more involved, it was cute when she was blushing because Satsuki touched her hair :)
But it's fine either way. Too bad they didn't show more kissing scenes or hugging etc. ^^'

Dardes
First Love discussion 03 Mar 18:01
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I want to read After, After of After (da fuq? xD), how they're living together or being more intimate. I would die from too much cuteness :3

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I would love to see a new tag, something like "sleep-assaulting". One person sleeps and the other kisses them and touches them. Saw this situations few times before - it really excites me :3
Loved this manga ^^

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Srlsy, this mangas with big breast are making me angry, i don't know where the fuck is what. It's dissapointing -_-

Is it because you are flat-chested? XD

Nah, i would say i have just perfect size :3 Love my boobs :3 .. But hey, can you recognise where is what? :D For example i'm not even sure if that's boob or leg or hand etc. xD It's srsly confusing me.

Edit:

I prefer small/flat chested! >:o

I also prefer them ^^ The author then concentraces on story, not boobs. :D

last edited at Feb 20, 2014 12:04AM

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Srlsy, this mangas with big breast are making me angry, i don't know where the fuck is what. It's dissapointing -_-

Dardes
4-koma C³ discussion 17 Feb 22:07
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

That moment with Walkie-talkie in 3rd episode made me laugh so hard xD
4th chapter: Their helmets during the 24-survival were so cute :3

This is truly funny and cute manga, can't believe that it's already over :(. Thanks for scanslating ^^ (i have no idea how to write that scan-thing D: )

last edited at Feb 17, 2014 11:19PM

Dardes
Image Comments 17 Feb 18:47
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Awawawa.. Seems like i'll need to read Girlfriends again :3

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Yarujanaika.. This is just priceless, love the style of art and story is also epic. Aw maan, i wish it was a serie :3

Dardes
.rec discussion 16 Feb 21:05
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

It was truly epic :D

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

bahaha Animalization

To be honest, that tag really confused me xD .. I thought it had to do something with anime.
Anyway.. Really cute manga, loved it :3

Dardes
Nukoduke! discussion 16 Feb 15:28
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Awwww :')

Dardes
Last of Us Doijins? 16 Feb 00:35
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Can we get some (last of us) Doujins ? :D
After playing the DLC today I was thinking!! I sooow ship Ellie and Rhaili !!i think that how you spell Ellie's friends name xD
But yeah even pics would be awesome!!

Seems interesting o.o
I haven't yet played or watched it, though i'm planning to watch Pewdiepie how he plays it but.. Doujin about some game, sounds really interesting and good ^^

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

EDIT: IT WAS A CONFESSION?! I THOUGHT IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN...! But then why did she nod when he was like "the moon?"?!?! THAT IS CONFUSING MAN. CONFUSING! And I was like: Okay, it's just my fangirling heart moving ahead of itself. Because... I mean, Shouya is cute and a good guy (learning on becoming one, and that, in my book, makes him a good one) but I just... didn't know that Shouko would have a crush on him.

It was obviously a confession :)
She nodded because he mistook it as for "I love the moon" and it would be twice as embarrassing to say it again, and imagine it had to take a lot of courage to say it for the first time. About the crush on him, yah. I think that Shouko loved him since she first met him, i bet that she wouldn't do all those stuff if she didn't like him (and love him afterwards).

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

LOTR... in japanese... OMIGOSH, that could be interesting.

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

OH... MY... GOD!! Thank you sooo much ^^ Apparently some of my memories were wrong, but nevermind. Thank you so so so so much :3

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

The story was kinda random... But hey, it's Yuri. So it's fine :3

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I have a problem. There's one yuri manga i'm searching for, i cannot remember the name or author of it and i want to read it again sooo bad.
It's about two girls who are changing in room (with other girls too), they're standing next to each others and both of them have their perspective drawn, first it's from the girl in the left (i think) - she's more tomboy like, seme-like, lookin' and thinkin' about the girl next to her and she's also sayin' that she shouldn't think that. And then there's perspective from that other girl in the right (prolly) - she's delicate, uke-like. She's also lookin' at the girl next to her and thinkin' about her, also she's thinkin' about inviting her home for some cookies or somethin' like that. The girl in the left agrees and is pleased, the girl in the right is celebrating the succes in her mind and she's planning her next move (actually she's more lecherous and dangerous than the tomboy girl)
+ I think that the girl in the left is named Natsu.. But i'm really not sure
So.. if anyone knows some manga similiar or same like the description. Please tell me the name, i really would love to read it again :)