Forum › Posts by SaturnX

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

That was so fast I feel like I got whiplashed.

SaturnX
Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

Gods, I read spoilers about latest Madoka movies, I read this doujin, and I am really happy now that I stopped watching after season 1 back in 2012. So much meaningless violence. I am not against it, but the way it is done here... I guess one must be really die-hard fan of certain girl(s) to watch all these seasons and endless movies.

Endless movies? There are three out right now but the first two are just recaps to the first and only season. There isn’t “meaningless” violence or anything gory like this doujin other than that time Mami got ahead of herself.

SaturnX
Image Comments 15 Oct 17:06
Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016
77254078_p0

Top tier reverse

SaturnX
Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

I've gotten to the point where I genuinely enjoy every single character's side story, everyone is so fucking cute. I love how this series started off as mainly ecchi and evolved into very heart-achingly adorable shenanigans.

last edited at Oct 15, 2019 5:04PM

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

Someone elaborate, I have 2 braincells left.

SaturnX
Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

Useless lesbians

SaturnX
Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

I’m wondering if Sayaka’s girlfriend is actually the girl from her swim class when she was a grade schooler. I’m not sure if they ever revealed her name or not but it would be nice if Nakatani Nio could make a bonus chapter revealing her. Also was it just me or was the last chapter slightly anticlimactic... I love the fact that they’re engaged but I wanted something more...sentimental. Like perhaps including the proposal. Idk, Bloom Into You is undeniably one of the best yuri mangas out there so my exceptions for the last ch was really high; but reading it was kinda,,, boring.

They're not engaged, they just have matching rings (the one's that Yuu was eyeing in chapter 42). Same sex marriage isn't even legal in Japan yet (if we assume that the series took place in 2015 when it first started, then this time skip would bring us to 2018 or 2019), so how could they be engaged?

Oof I meant like promise rings, sorry it was super late when I wrote that. Promise rings are like softcore engagement rings though.

Fun fact, the rings are actually Möbius rings (designed after the Möbius strip). They are sometimes used to signify endless love (since the twist makes both sides the same side). They also don't resemble engagement rings, which usually have diamonds and other decorations, rather they are more often used as wedding rings.
I personally see the rings as a way of saying that they don't need marriage since their relationship is already stronger than that.

I definitely like your take on that. Only wish we got to see more of their lovey-dovey shenanigans after they got together. I wouldn’t be opposed to an after story like Citrus+.

SaturnX
Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

I’m wondering if Sayaka’s girlfriend is actually the girl from her swim class when she was a grade schooler. I’m not sure if they ever revealed her name or not but it would be nice if Nakatani Nio could make a bonus chapter revealing her. Also was it just me or was the last chapter slightly anticlimactic... I love the fact that they’re engaged but I wanted something more...sentimental. Like perhaps including the proposal. Idk, Bloom Into You is undeniably one of the best yuri mangas out there so my exceptions for the last ch was really high; but reading it was kinda,,, boring.

They're not engaged, they just have matching rings (the one's that Yuu was eyeing in chapter 42). Same sex marriage isn't even legal in Japan yet (if we assume that the series took place in 2015 when it first started, then this time skip would bring us to 2018 or 2019), so how could they be engaged?

Oof I meant like promise rings, sorry it was super late when I wrote that. Promise rings are like softcore engagement rings though.

last edited at Sep 30, 2019 2:19PM

SaturnX
Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

last edited at Sep 30, 2019 12:39AM

SaturnX
Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

My heart has retracted from my ass

SaturnX
Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

My heart dropped to my ass

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

Ahhhh, I love this ship so much. It’s so simple yet they compliment each other so well.

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

K.

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

The beginning looked promising but then her shrine made a debut, what the actual fuck?

SaturnX
AP discussion 16 Sep 14:44
Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

Thanks, I hate it.

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

Holy shit this story is heavenly

SaturnX
Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

^^^ I’ve pretty much never even watched the show but it was extremely easy to follow along with the story in the movie. I asked someone else and they said the only thing that might be weird if you’re not familiar with the show is that random characters pop up in Liz but it wasn’t hard recognize them if you’ve at least read a few doujins prior.

Edit: (talking about Liz, not sure about the actual movie for the show)

last edited at Sep 13, 2019 10:57PM

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

I kept re-reading the title and laughed for 10 minutes straight

SaturnX
Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

I watched Liz to Aoi Tori yesterday and have been pretty much obsessed with this couple

SaturnX
Image Comments 07 Sep 02:33
Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016
Cute

Looks like bubbline, short-haired Marcy from the Stakes mini-series.

SaturnX
Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

This reminds me of an episode of UnsolicitedProject I watched that showed me how to take off a girl’s bra with only one hand. Apparently it’s a motion similar to snapping.

SaturnX
Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

Yuu TOPS

SaturnX
Image Comments 30 Aug 22:45
Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016
Commission__elsanna_wedding_by_shiko_k_dcwrh12

I don't remember seeing this in the Frozen 2 trailer...

SaturnX
Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

Igarashi: B-but that’s forbidden love

SaturnX
Image Comments 12 Aug 22:26
Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016
68972298_p0

My favorite couple