Forum › Posts by Nya-chan

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Ends with a het marriage with Hiroto,

Because she's fragile emotionally at the moment and every man knows it's the best time to take advantage of a woman.

It was just a phase.

The End.

last edited at Oct 26, 2018 5:06AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

That was cut short, but then, this is a doujin so it's understandable that it's not too polished.

Just, the drama fell flat in my opinion.

But, oh well, I won't complain about a good ending.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015
  • "Actually, my PT, which I'm in love with, is a woman"
  • "Oh.... okay... noice. Well, it doesn't change you have to confess"
  • Later: "She said yes! I'm now dating an older university student, even though she's an adult and I'm a minor! I should prepare her something to eat"
  • Congrats!

End of the episode.

How is that "serious"?

And btw, I find the voice of the MC quite grating...

last edited at Oct 26, 2018 4:33AM

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

She failed to understand, or accept, that Ichigo didn't want to be her child, but wanted to be her lover. Ichigo was probably unstable from the start, but Sensei rejected her again and again, pushing her over the edge.

What, so her only option was to give in? She clearly knew that that was what Ichigo wanted, but Sensei's still her own person. She has every right to say no.

She didn't have to give in. Just tackle the issue, so that they could live together!

You know what responsible parents would do if they had a teen wanting to assault them sexually all the time? They would seek external help, a psychologist, to introduce a buffer, a neutral third party, that would help everyone in the process of living together. Foster children often have issues and it's not shameful to seek help.

Here, it seems like the signals were there for a long time. As early as when they met the first time! But Sensei obviously didn't want to see them and I think she was actually very selfish.

But most probably, this story doesn't want to be reasonable and the author just wanted to overdramatize the whole thing, because the external world doesn't seem to be relevant.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

She systematically retreated behind the pretense of being a family and she said it herself: "I've decided to approach you all equally, I cannot give special treatment to anyone". But then she failed just that by giving special treatment (a hug/skinship) to Hajime, which she always refused to ichigo.

She failed to understand, or accept, that Ichigo didn't want to be her child, but wanted to be her lover. Ichigo was probably unstable from the start, but Sensei rejected her again and again, pushing her over the edge.

And how can it be murder if there's no body? :D

For all we know, all the personalities may still exist. Just, they are sealed.

Nya-chan
Lily Marble discussion 25 Oct 05:00
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Now, she needs to go through the 5 stages of grief:

1. Denial : I must have not seen correctly, he's a guy, I'm sure!
  2. Anger: I've been tricked! She pretended to be a boy to seduce me and make me stay at the Gym!
  3. Bargaining: why can't she be a boy? God, I'd pay any price for her to have a sudden sex change!
  4. Depression: this is over. I will never go to that gym ever again. I can't bear this loss and to see her
  5. Acceptance : Maybe I've always leaned that way? What if I confess? Let's see where it goes from here.
Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

What a failure as a parent. Her bias toward Hajime became obvious and Ichigo didn't take it well.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Autumn posted:

Anima Yell episode 3 was amazing this week. Is this the first time this issue brought up openly with serious tone in SOL/CGDT anime? Normally they want to keep it as vague as possible.

Serious tone? It was just glossed over.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

A dream or a nightmare?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015
Nya-chan
Their Story discussion 22 Oct 06:43
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

How come these images are not in the gallery?

last edited at Oct 22, 2018 6:45AM

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

That was a classic Student x Teacher setup. Drunk sex, guilt, rumors, running away, cutting ties, etc...

Pretty cowardly, but again, who can blame the nurse?

But how come you can't enter a Love Hotel in Japan without someone you know spotting you? /s

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It needed at least another chapter.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

"I promise to be the one to always keep your fingers warm, Akko"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyway, this is a bit more raunchy than back then. The Times They Are A Changin'

last edited at Oct 20, 2018 1:21PM

Nya-chan
Loser nº1 discussion 20 Oct 05:08
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I get the gist of it, but the dialogues were confusing.

She's "odd"? How so?

last edited at Oct 20, 2018 5:08AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

sadhomu82 posted:

I seem to recall there's some kind of law that Marie cites about the cohabitation of beastkins and humans. Probably some form of light apartheid. We didn't see any instance of racism (specism?) (yet) but it doesn't mean it doesn't exist in this world.

They have different tickets for the train for example.

So the barrier between humans and beastkins is there, only alluded to as of yet.

I think the ticket thing was more like an adult and minor prize

I don't think so.

It was mentioned she's a beastkin on the ticket. So, clearly there's a discriminiation.

Probably, a minored price like you say, but more something like a ticket for a dog. Beastkins in this world, are, in my opinion, second class citizens. With masters. IE, slaves.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I seem to recall there's some kind of law that Marie cites about the cohabitation of beastkins and humans. Probably some form of light apartheid. We didn't see any instance of racism (specism?) (yet) but it doesn't mean it doesn't exist in this world.

They have different tickets for the train for example.

So the barrier between humans and beastkins is there, only alluded to as of yet.

Nya-chan
Gaze discussion 16 Oct 12:53
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Too many untold things.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I ship Marie and Mel more than Master and Mel.

Nya-chan
Scarlet discussion 13 Oct 05:13
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

none posted:

Oh my, what passionate feeding in the alley.

It reeks of cliches all the way to heaven.

Doesn't this usually means there's zero risk of cancellation, though?

There are different ways to handle cliches.

For example by making the characters' personality and motivations interesting, by adding a "little something" that makes the cliches palatable.

This vague "war on drugs" by a vampire (?) and a werewolf (?) controlled by a religious (?) order of warrior nuns falls flat. The relationship between the two MCs isn't really fleshed out. "I will eat you whole when you're back to human". And so what? The blushing vampire because of sucking on breasts made me roll my eyes up. Going for the gap moe are we?

Still meh.

I doubt the readers of whatever magazine it's published in will rate it very high unless it steps up its game. Japanese readers are seasoned and they are hard to please.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Boring.

Nya-chan
Scarlet discussion 12 Oct 12:50
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Meh.. I can see this cancelled faster than light.

It reeks of cliches all the way to heaven.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I think there should be a tag for My Dick Is Confused

This one fits.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Blastaar posted:

If you remove your yuri goggles, this is only a BFF relationship in construction.

Certainly arguable, as long as you stipulate there’s something even more best than Best Friends Forever.

The romantic nature of their relationship has not been proved (yet).

Let's call it Platonic Love. I think the definitions apply here.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

If you remove your yuri goggles, this is only a BFF relationship in construction.