Forum › Posts by DaSupremeXtream

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

Dynasty Scans recommending the Classics, I see. I've always loved this one, personally. It's silly and enjoyable. Hopefully, Dynasty Scans makes this a trend; recommending some of the newbies to the older Classics that are often neglected and don't get enough love and attention no more.

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

Dat Schedule on Pg 6 tho

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

I think we should just list the series as NSFW, already, and give the NSFW Chapters with Sex in them with the "Moderate Amounts of Sex" Tag. Seems like the most logical move considering every other chapter is NSFW and there's like 5 or 6 sex scene

No.

But why not? It just seems like the most logical move to at least label the whole series as NSFW. I also don't see why the chapters with sex in em shouldn't have the "Moderate Amounts of Sex" Tag. It just seems like the most obvious thing, y'know

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

Oh my God I caught up on this a month ago and I can't remember damn thing. Why am I like this?!?

That oftentimes happens with Rollercoaster Rides, like these. Shit goes so fast that it's tough to digest everything, hence why a rewatch is necessary.

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

I think we should just list the series as NSFW, already, and give the NSFW Chapters with Sex in them with the "Moderate Amounts of Sex" Tag. Seems like the most logical move considering every other chapter is NSFW and there's like 5 or 6 sex scene

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

"to be continued" means "sex is next" i hope

It said "Lie" right under "To be continued", meaning this is just a One-Shot

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

Something I forgot to mention that I thought was funny is that the author apparently likes Ucchi x Yuri too, which is like one of the crackiest crack ships there is for Watamote (and surprisingly, a ship that's already already on Dynasty)

To be fair, the Ucchi was introduced with Yuri; I think they're even friends, though I can't remember entirely

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

I don’t know how to request tags but where the height gap tag??

On the Series Page, at the top-right corner, next to the comments, there should be a button with two bookmarks on it. Click that to suggest a tag. Granted, you don't have to because I and some others already suggested the "Height Gap" tag, lol

last edited at Oct 15, 2020 4:53PM