Stretch discussion 27 Dec 18:54
Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

15/01/2015

Red
Stretch discussion 13 Dec 20:22
Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

I must be the only person who started doing stretching after reading this manga?

Red
Their Story discussion 13 Dec 18:58
Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013
Red
Stretch discussion 13 Dec 18:47
Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

Nonchalant, we already have lots of dramatic one everywhere

And this manga is great because of the nonchalant tone, I would be disappointed if changed

...are you kidding?

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

fap

Red
Stretch discussion 10 Dec 21:38
Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

Komatsu Ran - sounds legit, right?

I vote for Saeki Keiko!!

Red
Stretch discussion 10 Dec 19:18
Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

BTW, the second Stretch printing is released. The kindle version is 540 yen.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/409186449X/

And you can't buy it if your location is outside Japan T__T I'm curious how many chapters are in each volume though.

WHAT? can not buy if you are outside of Japan? This world is too cruel...

Red
Stretch discussion 10 Dec 18:43
Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

Ugh... I somehow have a really bad feeling about it now... I understand why Ran would want to be the mediator between Keiko and her mum, but she really plays with fire here, in my opinion. Keiko isn't even resolved about her relationship with Ran yet. So pressing Keiko with two relationships at the same time - this might really turn out painful to read... Ran should stabilize her relationship with senpai first, and only afterwards try to deal with Keiko's mum. I mean we should see the couple kiss, and we should see Keiko being physically aroused by that. Up till now she was clearly happy mentally to have Ran by her side, but being comfortable of being next to each other, even physically, doesn't mean the desire for sex. And no, that boobplay on the Christmas party was not enough of a proof!

The panties service starts getting really annoying if it's clearly only done for the readers. It should be the service for Keiko in the first hand! Yet Ran is such a cutie, HNNNG... and a gothic lolita cosplay with pigtails... oh my... Ah Keiko, Keiko! How could you not kiss her lying so defencelessly in the snow? How could you not hug her tightly when she felt cold? Keiko's really... really ultrashy and embarrassed about Ran... So just a handhold for now... Agh, I really-really hope that it's just my cold that makes me pessimistic and a bit depressive today. I really secretly hoped for a kiss this chapter, to be honest. Even if another side's asleep, even if on a cheek or in the forehead... But apparently I'm asking for too much.

And no more stretches! Hope it's not a foreshadowing of a broken relationship...

I thought the same when I read the chapter again, I think in most manga when it's okay is because something bad is to come.

Red
Stretch discussion 10 Dec 12:09
Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

"Kiss now" was the only thing I can think seeing this chapter.

Red
Their Story discussion 08 Dec 12:19
Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

It's scary how this series was popular so fast, that's awesome

Red
Stretch discussion 03 Dec 18:11
Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

Do not think it will have something special in the next chapter. After all this is not romance

Thinking about it, it would actually be a hopeful sign if the two of them amiably went on with their routine together now that Keiko knows Ran's feelings. It'd show first of all that she hasn't rejected Ran and indeed is comfortable around her. Then maybe a chapter or two later have her start processing her own feelings in response.

It would certainly have a more organic feel than a quick acceptance or Ran pushing the issue.

I think the same, and I can say that the "love" of the characters is like a love of innocent children, after all they are starting life together ... Maybe one day Keiko and Ran enter puberty hahaha

Red
Stretch discussion 03 Dec 17:39
Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

Do not think it will have something special in the next chapter. After all this is not romance

Red
Stretch discussion 30 Nov 18:38
Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

omg how I did not see these details?