Forum › Posts by Faylicia

Faylicia
Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014
E7it0wfvgaafxe8-orig

Hahahha back when we still had wire earphones

joined Mar 8, 2014

Yeah people, I only know Radiohead by name! I wouldn't recognize any of the songs haha
Maybe I should go listen to them now lol!!!

joined Mar 8, 2014

I hope this ends up making some sense lol
Why would future Elsa want to drug Evie? At least the present Elsa had some misgivings.

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

I've been following this manga since chapter 1 (often forgetting it after a few months) and now seeing we're at the end really hit the feels.

Yeah, I was fourteen or so when I started reading, can't believe it's been so long and I'm so much older now and Matsuri still only just finished high school hahaha. Why don't manga like these get anime adaptations? We get adaptations for all the silly stuff like Yuri is my Job etc...

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

For example, when Miss Sunflower asks Matsuri for her signature confession, so to speak, Matsuri could have said the next time she'd be saying it would be after hearing it back from Miss Sunflower. I'd have taken that ^^

Oh no! or imagine that if she said it like really flustered and made Miss Sunflower kinda self conscious about it too in a different sort of way!

Thanks @OrangePekoe, Nina is my favorite character haha

last edited at Oct 6, 2022 11:21AM

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

Noooo, guys I want moar XD I love it but I really want more, there needs to be at least a mutual hug or sth. Remember that chapter when they got both got flustered when Matsuri touched Himawari-san's cheeks? Yeah sorta like that but taken up a level lol. I'm just hoping against at all hope haha. I'm already wishing for a college sequel-spin off series.

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

I'm really glad they touch the homophobia theme because that's the reality of being queer in a more conservative environment. I honestly don't like it when the story completely ignores the fact that approaching another woman can be quite complicated in settings like these and that flirting or saying "I like you" doesn't necessarily get the point across without further explanations unless there has been a discussion about sexual orientation, etc... It's just not realistic, it's like those manga where there are no men present for some mysterious reason and it's like an alternate reality where everyone is gay or sth. But okay, lol, I didn't expect it to take that turn so soon and dive straight into some dark traumatic past! Also saying she's disgusting is kinda concerning, I guess she's gonna start avoiding her in the next chapters...?

last edited at Oct 5, 2022 1:14PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

I think Aya might end up recognizing her because of the mole. Maybe the artist drew it just to add character to her but I think maybe it was deliberate to have something that Aya can recognize.

joined Mar 8, 2014

I'm always happy to see these little moments that show the two bonding outside of the store.

I appreciate the author's intent to involve other characters (the uncle, annoying classmate) to augment the story, but I would like to see more direct interaction between Mitsuki and Aya. Summer should be an interesting time to allow for more visits to the shop and potentially more build-up between their dynamic.

Maybe Aya musters up the courage and asks Onii-san to hang out during the vacation.
Mitsuki would refuse to take off the mask and that’d annoy Aya, which would prompt her to try seeing “him” without it at any costs.

"What are you talking about Aya-san? We have a pandemic going on!" XD

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

Yeah, since the father can't be with them during New Year's and Sunflower is staying with Matsuri it follows that the brother will go there too to spend time with his sister haha... I really wish he wasn't there either but oh well haha. Realistically there's no way he wouldn't be, it would be rude not to invite him lol. I just hope that Sunflower gets to stay in Matsuri's room and the brother doesn't intervene too much XD We're finally getting some development so please lol
That being said, omg... I've been following this manga since I was 14 or so and not even sure that I liked women and I'm 25 now!! I've been here forever, growing along with Matsuri haha. I remember how much I related to her having that sort of crush and now I just wish they will finally get together after so many years!! I get such a nostalgic feeling reading this while at the same time looking forward to new chapters. It's such a bizarre feeling. Don't know if anyone here relates. Just logged in to say this. Ok, sorry for rambling XD

joined Mar 8, 2014

I'm sorry but, what? This whole thing looks like an abusive relationship at this point... Elsa isn't... ugh
Obviously Yvonne doesn't want to bully her and maybe Elsa kind of understands she's being forced but I don't like how this is turning out. At first sure, the bullying was very childish and dumb but at this point this is so wrong. Again Yvonne is being forced so I can excuse it but I cannot excuse Elsa being the one going after Yvonne yet again after all she's told her, especially telling her "you were just bullying me". Now she's like one of those women trapped in an abusive relationship going back to their partner over and over again. She knows Yvonne is unpredictable and mean (because she is even if she doesn't want to be) and has an attachment issue. Elsa's behavior isn't healthy. Yvonne should have gone on her own and apologized and done something to make it up, which doesn't make it all that much better but it would be at least healthier than this.
Of course this isn't real life and this is just a narrative issue. You just can't resolve this sort of angst in such a rushed way and play it off as lighthearted. The drama should've been less serious in that case. Otherwise it comes off as melodramatic and it doesn't make sense. It dumbs down Elsa's character. This was the time to show that Elsa wasn't going to run after Evie like an idiot and move on and Evie would learn to be honest with her feelings and at least explain to Elsa why they can't be together, even if vaguely. It was building up to that and they ruined it with this dumb tree worm scene...
I'm sorry for being so bitter to people enjoying the series. I still really enjoy it and might be a bit harsh but I had high expectations for this.

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

Why do I feel like she'll kinda try going out with him...

Totally!! I think so too! But that's interesting in a way and adds drama, if she brushes him off and they go on and on to doubting their feelings again it will just be boring lol

Faylicia
Citrus + discussion 21 Dec 18:27
joined Mar 8, 2014

How many chapter has this series been going on for... I've been reading this since I was in high school omg... I don't read it much now, I basically skim it so sorry if I'm being too negative but Mei omg... is she ever going to stop being so frigid? She does have some character development but so painfully slow, it doesn't even make sense for her to be so cold... Besides she used to be so sexual, she barely even kisses Yuzu! I know people go on and on about them having sex but omg, they barely have any skinship! Aren't they supposed to be a couple!? Hug, kiss more than once, make out! or something! ugh!

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

Finally! Some progress!! Oh. My. God, been reading this since I was 14, FOURTEEN, I'm 22 now, it's been so freaking long, I didn't even know I liked girls back then. It kind of takes me back, I guess I'm still the same I was back then in a way haha
I was starting to think Himawari-san wasn't going to respond to Matsuri's feelings. I really hope she does!

last edited at Jan 6, 2020 8:03PM

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

I've always had a crush on Matsuzaka, too bad she's always after guys... she's so cool... :')

joined Mar 8, 2014

Ahhh!! Finally sensei isn´t making a devious expression XD, gosh. I want them to get closer already and not have this weird power gap. They can´t get closer if Yuki doesn´t loosen up ><

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

When did they start dating? I swear I´ve missed something XD
Are their kisses deleted scenes?

joined Mar 8, 2014

Lol, it reminded me of when I was 5 and I "liked" a girl because I thought she was a boy... That was weird...

Faylicia
Karura discussion 24 Nov 10:40
joined Mar 8, 2014

Sorry, but 12 or 13?! Omg... That princess isn't very... ugh...

Historically "first period" was widely regarded as the closest equivalent to what we'd call "legal age limit", just sayin'.

I guess, but this is a fantasy story... They could have made it a bit more close to modern standards. It's kind of off putting when the girl is so young like >< omg

Faylicia
Karura discussion 24 Nov 10:33
joined Mar 8, 2014

How old is this girl after all? I'm so confused. The princess is 29 and they say the girl must be 12 or 13 then she says she's 10 years older than her so that makes her like 19? Ugh, she shouldn't be 12-13 that's so rapey omg

last edited at Nov 24, 2018 10:39AM

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

Miss Sunflower doujin idea

Shishou gives Miss. Sunflower books that were supposedly recommended to her by the previous Miss. Sunflower. Within the stack of books, Shishou snuck in a raunchy yuri novel (age gap, student teacher) as a joke. Naturally, since Miss. Sunflower wants to be like her predecessor, she reads all of them. This was however, the first time she had ever been exposed to such lewdness and develops a strange sense of arousal especially when the relationship between the characters in the novel resemble that of her and the previous Miss. Sunflower as well as Matsuri. When Matsuri arrives the next day, she begins to act self-conscious of their interactions until Matsuri finally confronts her and stuff happens.

I was going to type something about how beautiful yet sad and thought-provoking the current chapter was, and then I read this.

no... just no... =.=

joined Mar 8, 2014

It was going well, but... eh? Does the black haired girl still like that trashy boyfriend??

I know right? wth?

joined Mar 8, 2014

help I'm looking for a manga that is kinda sci-fi where this girl gets some magic glasses to see her friend as a handsome guy

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

okay, this was really cute and I loved the character development for Sumin.
I was however expecting to see some more from Sungji; I hate how they didn't add more emotion to her face and how she is still not asking the important questions just like before. She is not really showing her more vulnerable side to Sumin though I did like how she went kind of bossy on her. I like how she asked Sumin to be more loving and stuff but I don't know... I felt like the chapter with her childhood memories would have some sort of meaning about her personality later on and that she would open up more to Sumin. That she would finally talk about Seju and tell Sumin she knew everything and that she was going through a bad time not be like... flashing her... -.-
Also a bit rushed I must say and as I mentioned one other time Sumin and Seju couldn't end up together because Sungji would end up being irrelevant but later on the opposite also began to hold true and as I see it and as other people have noticed Seju has become irrelevant now and I don't see how she would be back into the story... Something wasn't planned really well to be honest and mostly I think this phase of Sumin "courting" Sungji should have to be kind of longer before they go all the way; you can't just trust someone just like that all over again and not be hurt... I expected Sungji wouldn't be the type of person to rush into that and that she'd think it through, it felt kind of cheesy (even though I liked it). The only plot twist I can imagine is Sungji not being able to go on because of the flashbacks of Sumin with Seju and obviously being very turned off by it... And then that leading to a talk or something... but I doubt it will happen.
I'm a bit disappointed but well, I loved how Sumin was and I was ALWAYS expecting to see her like this being cute to Sungji and I give plus points for that, haha.

last edited at Dec 28, 2016 3:35PM

Faylicia
joined Mar 8, 2014

omg, what a creep...