Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

I don't understand why people can hate Seju but love Sumin that much. Sumin is so selfish. She just makes everything out of control. I feel so sad for both Sungji and Seju =((

Even thought Seju knew it would hurt Sumin, she still ruined Sumin and Sungji's relationship. Her dark side sure attracts lot of haters. Sumin is not that bad these days I'd say. Although, Seju turned her into a cheater, she didn't blame Seju one bit.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Even thought Seju knew it would hurt Sumin, she still ruined Sumin and Sungji's relationship. Her dark side sure attracts lot of haters. Sumin is not that bad these days I'd say. Although, Seju turned her into a cheater, she didn't blame Seju one bit.

It would be ridiculous if Sumin blamed Seju lol. Because Sumin willingly cheated too. She wasn't forced or anything. Yet no one seems to blame Sumin for cheating, but when it was Seju she got a lot hate

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

It's inconsistent, right? I mean Sumin said she had been collecting quite a number of dolls, but she couldn't give them to Sungji as she knew Sungji wouldn't accept them. Has something happened since then that she is now can give Sungji a fox?

12832548_732179150258573_3468752615206849752_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

It's inconsistent, right? I mean Sumin said she had been collecting quite a number of dolls, but she couldn't give them to Sungji as she knew Sungji wouldn't accept them. Has something happened since then that she is now can give Sungji a fox?

For me at the beginning Sumin wanted to give Sungji her space to think the things but when they broke up and Sumin knew Sungji had a suitor... she felt like she could not just give up in that relationship..

The distance and the time could makes her think over what she had to do, maybe fot that the fox.. as we now this king of stuffed animal represents her relation since they met in the office (lunch, machine and now this big fox)

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I wasn't expecting them to make up like that. That imo is a little way too cute for their ages, and not suitable for their problem either. Whatever. Talking about distance and time, things should have worked out between Seju and Sumin.

So, are they back to focusing on the three protagonists now? Are we going to see Seju reactivating her psycho-ex mood as well?

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

i dont know how to feel anymore with this comic.... I feel like I have gone through so many emotions like as if I was in the damn comic itself. Jesus when will I be able to breath and smile with happiness! agh! this better be a good thing whats happening now...

Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

MacySan

It would be ridiculous if Sumin blamed Seju lol. Because Sumin willingly cheated too. She wasn't forced or anything. Yet no one seems to blame Sumin for cheating, but when it was Seju she got a lot hate

No matter how much of a horrible person Sumin is or what bad thing she do, for some people it's never her fault, because it's all Seju fault, she's basically the devil I guess, seriously. lol

And Nami being in love with Sumin in my opinion was not a plot twist, felt more like a plain asspull for easy drama, I think it would make more sense if she was in love with Seju, a shame to see the story lose it's way, it started so good, honestly, now I have interest mostly in what's going to happen to Seju, I suspect she'll either end up alone, get a new love interest out of nowhere, maybe even Nami or Dawoon, or she'll die, as long as she's happy I'm happy. (T^T)

Also, guess none of you are looking at WDTFS off topic thread, but I made a Dircord group for us and posted the invite there, don't need to use email to create account and can open in browser, thought it would be the most practical and easiest place to use, hope at least some of you will show up~~

last edited at Dec 19, 2016 10:53PM

joined Aug 29, 2015

Sumin is just the lesser between two evils. though, I believe Sumin was more cold-hearted than Seju. at least on Seju's case, she didn't exactly toyed with Sumin's heart. she cheated but she tried to make it up to Sumin for 10 years.

besides, isn't it contradicting that Sumin wants to stay away from Seju and start a relationship with another woman. but she didn't. instead, she still work on Seju's company and slept with her while fooling around with different women, knowingly that Seju would be hurt by it. I would have believed that Sumin wants to move on with her life, if it didn't took 10 years for her to realized it. technically speaking, when she met Sungj. another contradiction to the story is that, Sumin's admittance that she still love Seju, should have confused her on who she should choose. but after admitting it. she's more sure than ever that Sungji is the one for her. it doesn't make sense.

and I don't know why they keep delaying another encounter between Seju, Sumin and Sungji. cause imo, there's nothing more to explore between Sumin and Sungji's relationship. but I think the next chapter will be full of fluff moments. I was kinda hoping WDTFS will be a dark, mature romance manhwa. but there's more lighthearted moments on this than Fluttering Feelings.

last edited at Dec 22, 2016 11:00AM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

and I don't know why they keep delaying another encounter between Seju, Sumin and Sungji.

Bad writing I'd say.

joined Nov 2, 2016

After i saw chapter 68...

I think i died.

Aahhh! More please. Ahhh!

joined Aug 29, 2015

it's like I've predicted. well, it's only appropriate that they made a chapter about Sumin and Sungji making up and have make-up sex. but I'd rather spent my 3 coins on other manhwa on lezhin. it must be nice to be a Sumin x Sungji shipper LOL I wonder when will Seju make another appearance. it seems like she only appears when the author remembers that she exist on her creation/story xD

last edited at Dec 28, 2016 2:46PM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

okay, this was really cute and I loved the character development for Sumin.
I was however expecting to see some more from Sungji; I hate how they didn't add more emotion to her face and how she is still not asking the important questions just like before. She is not really showing her more vulnerable side to Sumin though I did like how she went kind of bossy on her. I like how she asked Sumin to be more loving and stuff but I don't know... I felt like the chapter with her childhood memories would have some sort of meaning about her personality later on and that she would open up more to Sumin. That she would finally talk about Seju and tell Sumin she knew everything and that she was going through a bad time not be like... flashing her... -.-
Also a bit rushed I must say and as I mentioned one other time Sumin and Seju couldn't end up together because Sungji would end up being irrelevant but later on the opposite also began to hold true and as I see it and as other people have noticed Seju has become irrelevant now and I don't see how she would be back into the story... Something wasn't planned really well to be honest and mostly I think this phase of Sumin "courting" Sungji should have to be kind of longer before they go all the way; you can't just trust someone just like that all over again and not be hurt... I expected Sungji wouldn't be the type of person to rush into that and that she'd think it through, it felt kind of cheesy (even though I liked it). The only plot twist I can imagine is Sungji not being able to go on because of the flashbacks of Sumin with Seju and obviously being very turned off by it... And then that leading to a talk or something... but I doubt it will happen.
I'm a bit disappointed but well, I loved how Sumin was and I was ALWAYS expecting to see her like this being cute to Sungji and I give plus points for that, haha.

last edited at Dec 28, 2016 3:35PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I'm a bit disappointed but well, I loved how Sumin was and I was ALWAYS expecting to see her like this being cute to Sungji and I give plus points for that, haha.

Sumin looks like an ordinary housewife, and Sungji looks like a drunk pervert. -.-

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

So this is my first post, and I want to use it in this series. I really love this manhwa, great art style and complicated story. I do feel sad about Seju and Sumin's relationship, if you'll read the chapters you can see how Seju is still in love with Sumin and she's patiently waiting for Sumin to forgive and forget about their hurtful past (insert background music: The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot) and start anew. But Sumin got trapped in an intricate maze that she herself created. Hey, It's like Princess Bubblegum and Marceline relationship, and the color coding too. Now, with Sungji's naive and transparent character alongside a beautiful face, who wouldn't fall in love? I don't know why but with regards to Sungji and Sumin relationship, they give me the Sulli Choi (Sungji) and Krystal Jung (Sumin) vibes. Haha. This manhwa reminds me of the movie High Art. You don't know who's going to end up with who and it interests me how it will end.

AnotherLurkerLostTheirPWD
joined Jan 3, 2017

Predictable. I can't find myself looking forward to updates anymore because the unexpected has stopped. Oh well, we knew team blonde just needed time.

Thanks alright I'll just wait to see what happens but I'm definitely disappointed

joined Aug 29, 2015

Predictable. I can't find myself looking forward to updates anymore because the unexpected has stopped. Oh well, we knew team blonde just needed time.

Thanks alright I'll just wait to see what happens but I'm definitely disappointed

it's pretty obvious that Sungi x Sumin will be the end couple. especially, after the artist made it look like Seju never have the chance to turn things around in her favor. the only scenario that will probably blow the mind of every readers, is if Seju x Sungji happen LOL that will be the most WTF moment.

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

Wow, Sungji looks like an animal in heat lol. Seems like Team Blonde is gonna be canon so... can they introduce a new character for Seju already and give her awesome sex to come too. She's only been waiting for a decade >.<

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

That Seju never putted her words into actions, and Sungji's turned weird has made me completely lost interest in wdtfs.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

At this point, it would feel a bit forced to introduce a new character for Seju. Even from the old ones, like Nami or Dawoon, there was not any development.

Unfortunately, even after the cheating, Sumin and Sungji's relationship doesn't seem to have changed at all. Their dynamic is the same as it always was, and it's weird how Sungji has gone straight to sleeping with her again, after all this time and after the cheating.
It had no real impact in their relationship, and that plot was just a device to fill more chapters and create some drama, so the readers wouldn't think that it would be unrealistic if Sumin and Sungji never had a fight until the end.

Seju and Sumin was special, and for this reason they should have made Sungji even stronger as a character. But even after all these chapters she is only cute and feels like she's simply just there.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

At this point, it would feel a bit forced to introduce a new character for Seju.

Don't really get the way some people look at Seju lately, like we see, even though Dawoon is a total stranger to her, and not to mention she was just introduced a few chapters ago, they could even ship them together. So, maybe it would work as well as long as a new character is hot enough. Let's wait and see how cool the new team leader is. I'm curious about her hair's color the most.

joined Aug 29, 2015

the artist already messed up the love triangle appeal of WDTFS. so, it's useless for Seju to go between Sumin and Sungji again especially if the result will be the same. I agree. Seju should have another love interest other than Sumin. but at the same time. how will WDTFS continue without Seju's involvement with Sumin and Sungji? Sumin x Sungji has been repetitive and predictable that the story has become bland and uninteresting lately. the side characters does nothing to the story either. Nami cost a stir between Seju and Sungji but it was just momentarily and we're back to the same neverending scenario of Sumin x Sungji (insert mushy and sex scenes) it's like nothing affect these two at all xD

last edited at Jan 8, 2017 7:56AM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Seju is prettier than Sungji. It's strange that, in the entire series, no one other than Sumin loved her.

joined Dec 9, 2014

Seju is prettier than Sungji. It's strange that, in the entire series, no one other than Sumin loved her.

Lol I've never thought about it this way xD
Yet women drop like water in Sumin's feet, which I really can't see why, since to me she is the most unlikable out of the three.

I guess even Gaji forgot about it, since they must worry more about how the endgame couple will appear. But it is weird indeed how no one else has liked Seju.
Anyway, I really can't picture Seju with someone else besides Sumin. I know it's very possible to add a new/old character as her next love interest, but I really can't see how it will work nice in such a short amount of time that's left to "develop" them.
Through out the whole series she has been very persistent on her unrequired love for Sumin.

last edited at Jan 5, 2017 8:21AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Yet women drop like water in Sumin's feet, which I really can't see why, since to me she is the most unlikable out of the three.

Sungji met Seju before she met Sumin, right? So, the fact that she fell in love with Sumin at first sight has proved that Sumin is prettier than Seju in the manhwa. Also, the one Nami loves is Sumin not Seju. lol

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

Yeh it's quite ridiculous to watch all these hot chicks fawn over Sumin who has probably slept with the entire cast.

Seriously.. we need a new character... a hot woman please lol it should be someone decent, not easily swept up by pretty looks, has some morals, and is a bit of a funny jokester since this manwha could really use some comic relief.

To reply you must either login or sign up.