Forum › Posts by Serenata

Serenata
Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

benja posted:

People clicking on a manga about smoking, titled the smoking maid, and then complaining about the smoking is hilarious to me lmao

i don´t really see people complaining as much as just stating facts, like if someone smokes near you the stench will be so strong that you probably won´t be able to really notices that person s natural smell and it definetly doesn´t smell nice at all, not an opinion or condemnation of the manga just a fact. if someone were to post a yuri about a couple going " yeah dude the earth is definetly so flat" people will rightfully so call out the BS

As i see it there´s two types of people in this comment section the ones that think smoking is cool and the ones that have actually smoked or being around someone that does it in a regular basis

There's no in between, you hate it or you love it... there's no "I don't really care" option, I see...
There are people condemning this manga, saying is a waste of their time, spamming and calling it stupid, but I suppose that if we try hard enough, anything convenient is a fact.

At the end of the day, most of us are adults, pretty aware of the dangers so when people spam warnings as if they're trying to reverse break the 4th wall and save the protagonist we are just a little... perplexed, that's all.

Idk I'm going to keep reading, how about you?

last edited at Dec 4, 2023 8:18PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Selen announced an official tournament of Apex with Nijisanji and Hololive/stars/id ! supported by EA who also offered prizes for the winners! https://youtu.be/ju29SqandMw?t=3990 more news (like dates and teams) will be revealed this Sunday!
I can imagine a couple of ID girls participating and from EN (beside Axel and Altare of course) Ame and Mumei maybe? (Mumei and Selen are good friends) who knows! but it should be exciting

last edited at Nov 30, 2023 1:49PM

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

She's smoking hot hahaha aaah...
But I get why she would fall for her... I would!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This is extreme subtext, we're talking triple backflip into rings of flames with both hands cuffed kind of extreme!

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This has enough plot to chew on but I'm too worried about Kon to do it... She could still be in the cave doing who knows what.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It was only a brief moment but I'm glad they saw each others... I was worried it would be a repeat of last time where her friends dragged her around too much.

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

When are we getting an anime with the Loli Kami Requiem as OP song?
Mio chan knows...she doesn't know exactly what but she knows

Serenata
Genshin Impact! 18 Nov 20:05
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

So, how was it? the first part of Fontaine story (I assume the second part comes with a second weekly boss sometime around march or May) for me it was really good, except the chores at the Meropide fortress... uuugh, I even got lost multiple times.

The story of Furina is the best so far, with Nahida as a very close second imo, I won't get into many spoilers, it was really touching, I hope the writing continues to be this good and the characters too.

Also yes I got her! and her weapon too, she's fantastic, graceful and beautiful! she made my Noelle fight like a 6 stars, she's now my third most loved character after Mona and Fishl (Mona made an appearance in Fontaine! that was a nice surprise).

Very serious theory you think the fact that she's the Goddess of Justice has something to do with the fact that she's completely flat? even more than Hu Tao

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Cesarzebrah-1724673850841980941-img1

Really want to know what she thinks of Furina after the events of 4.2

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh maybe they're in a video game or something? probably not... But wow they really went ahead and did it, this is difficult to describe.
I am definitely hooked now.

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Mikururun-1724193169443811617-img1

Fauna: I adopted a shark

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Marine: omg I love Gura!
Other holomen: Yeah me too, she's so cute!
Marine: No, you don't understand!

But yeah this is next level, from the animation to the song... Is like, I can't believe is not a cover! feels like a legit classic, they must've been very inspired by plastic love

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It sounds like you were talking with contrarians, people who hate popular stuff or are just bitter in general, Lycoris was very loved around here (well, most of us) and even today we keep getting doujins and eagerly waiting the s2.

Digital Circus is super fun, but as always if something gets very popular, haters are born naturally somehow, like they can't stand people happily talking about it

But hear me out, deep down they actually enjoy this stuff but they're so bitter and desperate for attention (for whatever reason, maybe they're depressed or self centered) that they would attack anything if it gives them any short of human interaction, I'll give you a simple example, manga like My hero Academia or well Citrus right here, I love MHA and I keep reading it, but I don't love the former anymore so I stopped reading and commenting entirely, that's the normal thing to do, but if I check the comments of MHA there will be people who claim to hate the protagonist, the story, the enemy, even the panels and the fights but they'll be the first to comment next week in the next chapter, how do you explain that? who would willingly expose themselves to things they truly hate?

But yeah, do not engage, they're pitiful and most of them don't really meant what they say... I just hope those harmful comments don't come from friends.

last edited at Nov 12, 2023 5:25PM

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Dasdokter-1720005872938889468-img1

To be honest... We all already knew lol thanks to the amazing 3d Model and Redjuice

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yo! I was looking for raws of the Outsider Paradise girls and found and entirely new yuri work! here's the official raws https://comic-action.com/episode/14079602755277551171

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

When can we have a VOMS anime? or at least have Gyari as character designer for one.

I'm just going to drop this 8 girls Niji off collab stream here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjNiFKV81vE

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Thank you for the credits page because Gods knows I wouldn't have ever noticed that it wasn't a new hairpain lol

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Serenata
Genshin Impact! 28 Oct 09:51
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Man... That's a huge delay because I might as well skip and wait 4 days later to experience everything myself !! but I hope they don't stop the free codes hahaha. Also playstation France leaked a few pictures and the promotional wallpaper, it's on the genshin_leaks reddit.
What we know for sure is that Furina and Charlotte will be in the new banner, that's great! 2 new girls at once.

Maybe I should finish some hangouts that I've had saved for times like this without events or quests (I have like 10 quest left in Sumeru but I'm soooooooooooo done with the desert and the fairies)

Serenata
Anime season 27 Oct 08:07
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Trailer for I admire Magical girls and... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2jSklnvnwg

The Seiyus go really hard at the end LOL

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Saka11205-1714995282071711833-img1

All is fair in war and love

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Agu_knzm-1702891708869226815-img1

This one feels nostalgic

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ah yeah, Nakatani sensei is currently working on a Sci fi series with a young boy as protagonist, 3 volumes so far! there's no fan translation as far as I know, but I would also love if she makes another yuri series again.

Or a second season for the anime!!!!

last edited at Oct 22, 2023 7:24PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yeah her arrival caused a lot of entertainment in the series (a wide range of emotions) but I'm mostly addressing the "lmao haters xd" and the "Why do you hate her? :(" comments because it really makes me wonder if we are ironically reading the same manga.