Hope you're doing good!

It's music time again!!! ^^
I absolutely love this beat. Kinda addictive:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugz9CqTCC18

Anon99
Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ cowyouto

The art on the front cover reminds me a lot of a different series character (but i can't remember what it was)

First thing that comes to my mind is Haruko from FLCL:

http://i.imgur.com/lWQ6H5I.png

last edited at Apr 18, 2017 7:17AM

joined Jun 22, 2016

Uuuuuuhhhhhhh! A new member! (๑°o°๑)

Welcome, kru!!! ヾ(^∇^)

I'm the ever absent zombie around here ;)

Please go ahead and tell us some of your favorite anime and manga, if you don't mind.

@ Utoptia

Having read the manga, not sure if I should spoil everyone for the april's follds day ;)

Not sure if that could be considered as a prank ;)
But that timing... ^^

joined Jun 22, 2016

GUYS!!!! Attack on Titan is back!!!!!!!!
Finally!!! Season 2! (´⊙ω⊙`)ᵒᵐᵍᵎᵎᵎ

And it's as great as ever! ◟(◔ั₀◔ั )◞ ༘♡

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Es0teric

Great taste!!! I love Carpenter Brut and Perturbator!
It's stuff like that that keeps me going sometimes... (♥͡_♥͡)
Especially in the middle of the night, when you're all alone and the whole world turned quiet... Pure bliss!
Thanks for sharing!

Still listening to the first link...

Maybe you'll also like those (but you probably know them already...):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f25R9Gl6FWc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t83ODGv0E90

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZf15xVrOW8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEpGtjXwQtg&list=PLMUcTdMRFDx3vmS4KHH25XNkDbNKEepwl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyuY0GWqVKE

Just can't get enough of this stuff... ( ̄▽ ̄)

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ none

Incredible job, sharp as ever, anon

More like as sleep-drugged as ever ^^
I find the worst stuff funny whenever I'm dead tired but still kinda hyper at the same time ;)

@ Galich

Hey Anon! Good to see you as well. As soon as I start posting, all the cool people like Oliver and you (plus plenty more, so many it's hard to keep track of!) come to the cafe. It's good to see it thriving.

Hey! ^^
Nice to hear you consider me one of the cool kids ;)

Now all we need is Rina, CCL and Blackkitty to post more!

And I absolutely wouldn't mind that!

Can't wait to be back at university! A few days ago met a friend from highschool, we're set on a meeting next week. Life is good.

That sounds great! I hope it will continue to go your way!
Just with a little less “dropping expensive things“ maybe... ;)

The only negative about that is the fact that the meds mess up with the density of my blood, so even the smallest of hits cause huge scratches that I'm yet to get rid of (1,5 months already..)

Sounds tough... Didn't know that it had a blood-thinning effect... Then you really have to be careful not to accidentally cut yourself...

And how are you doing?

I'm doing good, don't have any reasons to complain.
Rediscovered some other hobbies recently. Been doing some painting. And also took care of some stuff I wanted to do for a while now... And for some reason I turned kinda mute in between ;)

@ Blackkitty

yeey!!! ^_^ welcome back Anon!

Hey there, gorgeous! ;)

I missed your verses! Spring has indeed arrived!

My idiocy marks the beginning of spring..? (・o・)
I had no idea! ;)

But you are not a buzzing bee.. your slightly infused with darkness rhymes resemble the chirping of a nightingale, and are a good omen of better peaceful times ahead for the thread ^^

Still think that you're the real poet around here reading comments like that! ^^
No idea whether or not this will turn out to be true but it sure as hell does sound good! ٩(♡ε♡ )

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ melevas

I'm gay.

(´⊙ω⊙`)ᵒᵐᵍᵎᵎᵎ
Me too!!!! Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe it! We have soooo much in common!

Are you more of a "super-duper every day gay" or more like "the occasional weekend gay"...?
I'm totally the "only when I'm drunk“ gay! And only when no one's looking! Squeals hysterically ヾ(゚∀゚ゞ)

(◦’ںˉ◦)

@ Old Fart

Its funny what pops up on your YouTube suggestions. Given I really am an old fart, I love the music of my teenage years - the 1980s. If any of you is a fan of Retro New Wave, might I suggest this song:
https://youtu.be/nC8uM7LKS6s

(◕ฺv◕ฺ)
Very nice!
Please feel free to continue posting those! ;)

@ Es0teric

I get into a little bit of "synthwave" but since my interests lie in 70/80/90's horror film soundtracks and metal i prefer the darker side of this broad genre.

I wouldn't mind some examples, if you feel like sharing...
✌(◕‿-)✌

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Nevri

Screw that! Anon for Queen of the Human Race! >:D

No, please don't... I would just turn the whole world gay! ;)

I fail to see how it is a wrong thing.

Ask the Catholic church!
It would be us on one side and on the other the church, trying to pray our gay away! ^^

In other words: an all-out war! ;)

Well, since you would turn the whole world gay I don't think it would happen ;P

This actually totally got me in the mood for a stupid rhyme again! (ʃƪˆ▿ˆ)

So here we go, .... slight cough
Once upon a time in a nearby hive:

When Anon became the new queen bee,
all females on this earth started to love a she.
Also the guys fell for one another,
no more reason to longer fight each other.
Only the church withstood the charm,
thus causing the happy queer much harm!
Their preaching soon challenged the new peace,
And all the bees could no longer love at ease.
The crusaders set forth to start a war,
and after some time gays were no more.
The queer went back to a safe hiding,
and the church took over the deciding:
“On this world can be no queer,
not as long as we are here!“
But in truth the church was also gay,
they just chose to deny it until doomsday.
Only whenever god wasn't on watch,
they liked to touch a little boys crotch ^^
That's how it is up to this day,
until the devil will make them pay ;P

That's world history in a rhyme (^∇^)

@ Rohan

Once you watch Jojo, everything else become irrelevant expect for posing.

Then those 4 should definitely be posing on your shelf!!!
https://static.myfigurecollection.net/image/600/DamienBuccellati1394292976.jpeg

last edited at Mar 22, 2017 9:00PM

joined Jun 22, 2016

Well, since you would turn the whole world gay I don't think it would happen ;P

But they already are gay! They just try to fight the truth ;)

joined Jun 22, 2016

Anon99 posted:

I fail to see how it is a wrong thing.

Ask the Catholic church!
It would be us on one side and on the other the church, trying to pray our gay away! ^^

In other words: an all-out war! ;)

last edited at Mar 22, 2017 7:52PM

joined Jun 22, 2016

She senses a real browmance between you two ;)

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ SF

I'm not sure if dragging this on is going to do any good but...

What is this "Talking behind people's backs" thing ya'll keep talking about?

… like being part of a conversation gone bad on another thread and then coming here to say how you don't like those people... just as an example.
As understandable as the need to vent sometimes might be... it's still not a nice thing to do.

I didn't know that I was able to warm your cold heart (づó▾ò)づ

A comment like that can melt even the coldest of hearts! (@_@)
So who wouldn't be touched...?

@ Rohan

You are a nice gal/guy, Anon. And it's not your fault things are things like this.

I'm a little girl! ^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHzOOQfhPFg
;)

But there are some people who can't just get along with each other no matter what. DrPepperfan is one of those people for me and I'm glad as long as he/she is not talking to me.
So ignoring each other is the best option here. And don't worry I am nice to others and doing my best to stay that way.

Hmmm... well... it is understandable to not be able to get along with everyone. It's the same for most.
But you just seem to have a knack for quarreling with the wrong people...
Like Utoptia said, you can be the nicest guy when you get along with someone.
But Nezchan and drpepperfan are essential to this site... Basically they are this site...
So please let me phrase it quite drastically for a minute just to show you how it looks sometimes:
complaining about them on here feels like going to someone else's house and getting upset about their ways... You just can't poop on your neighbors lawn and expect them to treat you kindly... (Although, now that I think about it... my dog did that quite often over time...(;^ω^))
That's just not something that will end well... (unless you're a cute little doggie, that is)
Their site, their rules...
I'm running out of bad analogies now (^∇^)
So just listen to Utoptia, as he said, sometimes it's best to not say some things out loud.
We don't wanna become the outcast gang here ;)

@ none

Sounds good, I will. Thanks for the recommendation

Please let me know if you like it in case you do! ^^

I already ran out of good shows to watch again... Need more...

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ none

No... I understand it's another show with great acting?

It is! Remarkably great acting!!!
I watch a lot of stuff for a lot of different reasons. But acting wise How to get away with murder is one of the best shows I've seen so far! Viola Davis regularly gives me the shivers with her performance. She's so amazingly intense. Many really good actors on that show. But she just blows me away. Outstanding skill. The story of that show gets pretty messy sometimes but she kept me not only hooked but practically got me addicted. She definitely needs more spotlight.
So... if you ever feel bored again... maybe you could give that show a try...? ;)

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Nezchan

Or because she regularly reads what goes on here but doesn't want to escalate things any further.

Sorry it turned out like this... (Ç_ç)

@ none

I was disappointed when they dropped the bioethics theme they seemed to be going for in season 1

Well... it still showed here and there... Season 4 brought it up again when they killed the babies that... let's say... didn't turn out so well... but they never gave much weight to that aspect.
They generally focused mainly on the characters and not so much the backstory of that whole theme...

Overall, it seemed to me like each season had a completely different staff and each went to completely different directions... But the characters and acting are great and kept me going.

Didn't really check the directors and/or writers for every episode but it definitely is a show that lives through their actors... The great acting keeps people hooked even whenever the script seemed a bit lacking sometimes... The story itself was a little too shallow to really keep your attention throughout 4 seasons. But it was still a fun ride!

Do you know “How to get away with murder”?

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ none

Are you really trying to dissuade them? x)

… ◔̯◔ maybe...

Or maybe not! ~~・-v(▼、▼メ)

;)

I'm ok, I was a bit bored, but I finally started watching "Kobayashi-san [...]"... Also, got attracted to this book in the store called "The Cheese and teh Worms," it's pretty interesting. I didn't expect myself to be interested in history...

Don't know either of those...
but I had some days like these as well lately... when you're just like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC7PEQnjKl4
(I also do pole dancing whenever I'm bored btw (¬‿¬) )

On another note, are you enjoying Orphan Black?

I did! ^^
Even finished watching it a while ago!
(And then I watched “The OA” - the new show Neko chan recommended)
Many thanks again! I liked it.
It started interesting but still took me about 3 episodes to really get into it. Then it was cool. Season two was a little weird sometimes but the second half of season three got a lot better again and, I know you said that you liked the earlier seasons better, but I enjoyed season 4 the most. Will definitely watch the last season starting in June...
Good show! (^_^)b

@ Utoptia

It's rare to see dpf posting on the cafe, too bad it's under such circumstances.

Something tells me that's just because Nez chan has given up on us... T_T

Zombies can't get old anyway.

Best part of being a zombie, I tell ya! ٩(♡ε♡ )

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Rohan

How about we both be nice to each other? Let's start with never to quote each other unless it's important.

Now that's not going to make anything better....
Just try to not take everything that is said personally and tone it down a bit.
I know you like posting here, and I like seeing you around, but acting like that will just result in another ban.
You said it yourself the last time we talked, that getting along with others for a change was cool... please just try to stick to that.

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Rohan

Well if you guys are not fine with this thrrad, no need to post. No one is forcing you, you know.

What happened to getting along with others...? T_T
You seemed to be doing so good before...

Like I said above, let's try to be respectful on here, please, even if we don't always agree on some things.
This place should be fun for everyone.

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ SF

This might sound reeeeealy lame but believe it or not, This thread got me through some though time's ;u;

Not just you, my friend, not just you! (╯•ω•╰)
I never would have thought that talking to people online could help you when your life seems to be taking the wrong turn sometimes... until I met you guys on here! ◟(◔ั₀◔ั )◞ ༘♡

@ none

The all-loving mother of dynasty is back! <3

I'm starting to feel like a real hippie ;)

I was wondering about where you have been already, anon, welcome back

Thanks! (^_^) Good to see you too! d (^‿^✿)

Honestly, I have no idea what I have been doing all this time... ( ⚆ _ ⚆ )
Where has the time gone...? I've just taken care of some other hobbies recently...
How have you been?

@ Es0teric

Welcome! (⁎ ✪͡ ◡͐✪͡ ⁎)ノ”
Nice to see some new people on here! I hope you'll enjoy your stay.

@ Utoptia

Glad to see our symbolic mother back !

^^
Don't make me feel so old! ;)

Btw. I had to laugh really hard when I saw your last post in the „Suggestions for Improvement“ thread (^∇^) Just so like you... ^_^

last edited at Mar 22, 2017 3:12PM

joined Jun 22, 2016

I come here, find this thread alive and go: YEAH!!!(◕ฺv◕ฺ)/

Then I read the comments and now I'm like: (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

@ oliver

Anon, maybe you should consider deleting the thread.

… my BABY!!! Please, don't take my baby!!! щ(ºДºщ)

(ó.ò) Unless I am forced to by the staff here, I really don't intend to delete this thread... There are so many good memories lingering here... I'd find it extremely sad to see it disappear...

@ everyone

But that said, I'd really appreciate it if people here would treat each other nicely...
This shouldn't be the place to talk about others behind their backs.
… it's probably too much to ask everyone to love each other here but let's at least be respectful to one another. And this should be a given but: staff and mods are people too, so please treat them accordingly.

I mean, if we can't coexist in peace here, how can we expect to ever live in a peaceful world...? (。◕‿◕。)
And now I'm gonna go full-on cheesy mode with this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWf-eARnf6U#t=1m03s
(◦’ںˉ◦) v

@ Galich

So I've managed to break glasses at my work worth more than half of my monthly pay. I feel salty. Really really salty. Well, working at only expensive shops is catching up to me =_=

Hey there! ^^

Good to hear from you again! I see you're as clumsy as ever... I hope you got a good insurance at least ;)

joined Jun 22, 2016

Hey, ZuljinRaynor!!! ヾ(^∇^)
How's it going?
Managed to avoid buying new stuff so far...? ;) Or did you cave in already ^^

I finally managed to get rid of some of my things. I'm slowly learning to let go, it seems ೕ(•̀ᴗ•́)
And I got some good prices as well... Got totally lucky there and I'm really thankful for it! m(_ _)m

@ Utoptia

Hola! (ʘ‿ʘ)╯

Ohhhh.... But I always feel like I miss something when I'm not around my favorite online folks! (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

I'm doing pretty good. Can't complain. Still a little too lazy, if you ask me, but I managed to take care of some stuff lately. And I've been tidying out my crap a little and as a reward I finally bought myself those acrylic paints I've wanted for a while now... so I'm currently challenging the little artist in me (ʃƪˆ▿ˆ)
I'm not really a genius but it's quite fun ^^

How's the studying coming along?
Still mastering the path of the lazy genius? ;)

Hi hi UlquiorraSchiffer1 (。⌒∇⌒)ノ

Of course I remember you, little bro! ^^
I also still remember the first time you showed up on this site with your own thread, asking for some recommendations, and I lured you here... Time sure flies... (`・ω・´)
You seem to be getting along with everyone lately. That's great! d (^‿^✿)
How's life been treating you?

Also saw your post about John Wick 2! Went to the movies to see it as well! Nice shooting action flick! And really glad the dog survived this time!!!! Was also cool to see Keanu Reeves and Laurence Fishburne on screen together again...

I'm doing good, thanks! ^^
I sold some of my treasures and now I'm a rich bitch! ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bdeizHM9OU
(^∇^) I wish...

joined Jun 22, 2016

Greetings people! (^_-)/

Today I have come to bring you “The Answer” ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Uee_mcxvrw

So.... how is everybody doing lately...? (ఠ్ఠ ˓̭ ఠ్ఠ)

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Neko chan

Oohhh I need to start watching orphan black =~= is it good so far? ;3 also defiantly try OA after it's really good so far, and there is only one season thank god xD cuz I take ages to catch up ahah

It's not bad. The show has some cool characters ^^ And the whole clone story is quite fun. But it's not as cool as Stranger Things ;)
Will do! OA is next on my list now (^_-)b
Orphan Black has 40 episodes so far... that would keep you busy for a while... ^^

joined Jun 22, 2016

^ No! Not "now"!!! (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
I'm still in the middle of binge watching Orphan Black... (and catching up with How to get away with Murder, The 100 and The Walking Dead every week...)
But after
(◦’ںˉ◦)

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ EkichoSHIFT

It's not weird, don't worry. Most of us talked about life on here before.

However, I don't think that there's only one right path to take... You're right, there are many options in life but, I believe, there are lots of roads that lead in a good direction with a potential to make you happy. And if you believe in fate then maybe all of those would take you to the same destination ^^
And if you don't believe in fate, then there are still various different ways to live a fulfilled life.
But I know what it feels like to be overwhelmed with choices...
I hope you'll find the right path for yourself and also good luck with delivering that letter ;)

joined Jun 22, 2016

^ Without a doubt Takaki and Akari from 5 Centimeters per second!
Best het anime ever!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJmvvZk4C1A

Which is yours?

last edited at Feb 11, 2017 6:57PM