Forum › Posts by lango

lango
Stretch discussion 05 Aug 19:00
joined May 7, 2015

No subtext. It's real!

joined May 7, 2015

I feel like I can understand their breaking-up. I think it's more realistic rather than childish. From my experience, it's really hard to maintain relationship in such physical distance. Taking a lot of time to meet each other makes significant stress, and eventually leads to bad ending. Putting romance aside, it might be a wise choice. But even so, it's kinda hard to understand that she had to delete her ex's email address. Well, anyway it's a short story, not long one. I feel relief over that I'm not feeling such intense sympathy on them. I would get my heart broken if it was ending of a long series.

lango
Stretch discussion 07 May 05:30
joined May 7, 2015

Am I the only one who felt a little bit of disappointment of Ran in the last panels of page 4? I don't think it's only because of my yuri goggles... Keiko is just so indifferent T_T

Also it's just way too date. If this manga wasn't anything about yuri, there's no need to describe 'just hanging out friends' in this detail!

And the last panel... I was surprised that their height were different that much. Is it that Keiko's tall that much or Ran is small?

last edited at May 7, 2015 5:37AM