Forum › Posts by kanonchan

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Omg this bitch didn't-

My thoughts exactly. This girl better not cross me in the streets.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Why is everyone calling Yvonne stupid/an idiot? This system has forced her to do awful things, and the one time she refused it destroyed her entire family (when it prompted her to basically kill Elsa, no less). Then here, in a pivotal moment, it flashed a ton of literal warning signs. She has no idea what that could mean (and neither do we). I'd be scared shitless, too.

Because all she had to do was to communicate with Elsa on what's going on then see how she respond then this whole thing could've been avoided. I highly doubt Elsa would dismiss what Evie would claim if she had decided to spoken up about the whole system instead of bottling it up. The two would've probably tried to do something too by that point.

I honestly would've preferred for the story to go that route. I want to know the mechanic of the villainess system.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

My English is not good enough for that last chapter, I missed too much to make sense of it. Does anyone know where I can find the raws so I can puzzle it together? Or give me a short summary, that would be amazing:)

You can get the vol at Bookwalker jp

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Mind boggling

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Let's gooo

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

She's a goner.

last edited at May 31, 2022 11:40PM

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Woah, sly. I like it

kanonchan
Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

This one kinda hits

kanonchan
Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

This?

That's it! Thank you

kanonchan
Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I'm trying to find a manga where the two MC are childhood friends. Girl A has love issues because her mom left leaving her and her dad. Girl B started dating around guys because she felt like she was left behind by Girl A. If I recall correctly, Girl A doesn't approve of Girl B dating around so Girl B made a proposition that she and Girl A should date each other. I can't recall what else. Thanks in advance

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Cute

kanonchan
Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Where on earth could I buy this to support the author? I really like it. It is not licensed, right? Thanks

Bought the raws in bookwalker jp. Not sure for official English translation tho.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I'm guessing she's asking Noa to replace her as the secretary

kanonchan
Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Anw here's to hoping that Miyuki-nee doesn't get killed, I really like her so far. Very curious as to how the niece Rina will react to all the new deaths.

Same here. Out of all the siblings she's the only reasonable one. Hopefully, all the deaths doesn't get to her. She looks like she's getting nearer to her tipping point.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Gah! So cute.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I honestly just want consistency with the villainess system. It's just so conveniently put in place just for the sake of plot. It's such a lazy writing.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

It's funny how the drummer from Nirvana looks like the singer from The Foo Fighters.

Oh wow you're right.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Class Rep nooo

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Comment section can be a lot more entertaining than the manga itself at times

kanonchan
Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

This is definitely relatable. I will definitely miss my student discounts when I graduate in a week, that's for damn sure...

I still use mine and I graduated 2 years ago.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

HERE I AM, ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE!

That's a nice art. Where is this from?

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

She wasted no time. Go get it.

kanonchan
Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Wow, found a hidden gem. Really nice story.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Oh what now. It better not be something sinister.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I want some apple pie now