Forum › Posts by risingstar3110

risingstar3110
Stretch discussion 20 May 02:51
joined Feb 15, 2013

whenever that happens in yuri i feel life i just played a VN game and got one of the bad endings, leaving a bitter feeling, except i cant retry for a good or true end

More like a troll ending!!

Something like "Your hero destroyed the evil villain, and saved the world. But on the way back, he tripped on the sword you discard and broke his neck"

risingstar3110
Stretch discussion 20 May 02:45
joined Feb 15, 2013

There is no trolling though, their relationship was that of friendship.

the het end really forced though. sudden development in the last 10 chapter......

Yeah, and they set it for Ichiko and Momiji to be lover in previous incarnation too.

The freaking author used yuri to tease readers all over (with all of those typical shounen confession: would you stay with me, if you need help i would run right over, and crap) and then ended with a forced-as-hell het ending.

last edited at May 20, 2014 2:48AM

risingstar3110
Stretch discussion 15 May 21:41
joined Feb 15, 2013

To be honest, the guy seems to be a decent man himself. Can't be compared with Ran, of course. But

Shotgun wedding...So Keiko's miscarriage has just happened that recent? I thought it was more like early college

The reason why she was in Ran's place is because she had to find a new place to live, it had to be recent.

It was opposite isn't it? I thought it was Ran who moved into Keiko's place

risingstar3110
Sen to Man discussion 15 May 21:36
joined Feb 15, 2013

Shima is a daddy girl, isn't she?

Don't know why all beautiful-drawing mangaka started with lolicon dj through. But don't check it out, you guys did not miss anything, as this has been his best work by far

Anyone think they might not be blood related ? Simply because they don't have same hair colour. And also because of Yotsuba and Usagi Drop

risingstar3110
Stretch discussion 15 May 20:26
joined Feb 15, 2013

To be honest, the guy seems to be a decent man himself. Can't be compared with Ran, of course. But

Shotgun wedding...So Keiko's miscarriage has just happened that recent? I thought it was more like early college

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Solution!!

Satoka marry Chika, and took Kotori as their eternal love child. Problem solved.

Still think Kotori loves them both, but very much platonic. It still can work out

risingstar3110
Stretch discussion 12 Apr 00:28
joined Feb 15, 2013

I kinda enjoyed them so far too. Of course actual yuri would be nice, but we all knows that the moment Show gave us that, the series would have approached the end.

So unless Show already prepare for a new actual-yuri series to follow up. Otherwise i am content with this

last edited at Apr 12, 2014 12:28AM

risingstar3110
Stretch discussion 01 Apr 14:38
joined Feb 15, 2013

It's the 2nd April already!! @_@

It's cruel, when think that such development may not happen even within next 20 chapters

risingstar3110
Stretch discussion 27 Mar 04:23
joined Feb 15, 2013

These two holds platonic affection for each other, that's for sure. How long it takes before it turns to romantic through is all what we are waiting for.

So far I'm content with what has been offered through

PS: wouldn't it be nice if this series are turned to anime, or maybe 2-3 OVA episodes? May not work as well as the manga, but surely will boost its popularity. And it's not so yurilific and more SoL, so won't have to fear homophobia backslash

last edited at Mar 27, 2014 4:27AM

risingstar3110
Stretch discussion 24 Mar 09:30
joined Feb 15, 2013

Marathon the series again as i want to try to do all of those stretching.

I really think these two were kissing once at high school near the beach, maybe just for experimenting kissing a girl. The chapter after the Golden week really seems to trigger my gaydar on that event.

risingstar3110
Stretch discussion 09 Mar 04:46
joined Feb 15, 2013

I agree with you guys interpretation, and just point out a couple more points:
- Keiko does not care much about the guy, it seems as their faces were hardly matter. She was just playing around and got pregnant
- considering how the tree grow up to be a beautiful flower and how much care she put on it. it seems she really treasure her child
- now the really DARK part: her miscarriage. Considering the ugly monster, and all of her struggle to pull it off (those whole line "Stop it", "Let's go") how she was covered in blood and have that blank eyes in tears when it was all lost. Could it be that she was raped right previous to the stable period, and it led to the miscarriage?

I think we Show can leave to the audience interpretation, as i don't think we need it to spell out after this chapter

last edited at Mar 9, 2014 4:48AM

risingstar3110
Stretch discussion 08 Mar 04:51
joined Feb 15, 2013

Ran is as blind to romance as my 4 years old niece.

She could have stolen a kiss in ch 3, twice. She could have embraced and cried on her senpai chest in ch 8. She could steal a kiss again (assume she haven't) in ch 9. And this chapter, Keiko's reactions seeing Ran being vulnerable, should be taken as affection rather than offensive.

I think Keiko is gay for Ran through. All those pause at Ran's cute side, adoring and affections. My gaydar say it's 80% chance

last edited at Mar 8, 2014 4:52AM

risingstar3110
Stretch discussion 06 Mar 07:38
joined Feb 15, 2013

Sorry for the double post, but another very wild speculation...

Keiko dated an older woman before. But then later, that woman either (or both) a) was pressured by the family to marry a guy to bear kids, OR b) left Keiko, and later on was seen pregnant.

Either way, that leave Keiko blame herself on how she could not make her ex-girlfriend pregnant/ being sensitive whenever she see her stomach, and hence shut her heart on love altogether. Until she meet Ran and our story begins

last edited at Mar 6, 2014 7:40AM

risingstar3110
Stretch discussion 06 Mar 07:23
joined Feb 15, 2013

So far, we have these speculations:
1. Keiko had an abortion (see previous chapters)
2. Ran's father died as to why she's wearing funeral dress (went home during the Golden Week)
3. Keiko was either telling the truth regarding her love/sex life or just living up to other people's image of her

What else did I miss?
I wanna know what other speculations you can think of, it's more fun to anticipate things. As in the sexual response cycle, anticipation is like the arousal stage. lol.

Yeah got same conclusion as well. Considering how ready Keiko was to get drunk, so surely she was not pregnant back then. So there are only three things, she got abortion (which may have permanent damage to her body), miscarriage (same thing include accident that have permanent damage on her), or already had a child. The latest is very unlikely considering her current life style.

I can smell the yuri coming through. Not certain, but the last time i feel like this, it was after i read the 3rd page, chapter 1 of Saki manga. So fairly proud of my gaydar

last edited at Mar 6, 2014 7:24AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I thought she was simply got drunken with the first kiss (and the alcohol smells)....

Can't explain any other way, how she went from first kiss to kissing-monster that fast

last edited at Mar 2, 2014 2:27AM

risingstar3110
Touch Me discussion 02 Mar 01:38
joined Feb 15, 2013

can the girl qualifies as stockholm syndrome? falling for your kidnapper or in this case, for her stalker/molester? XD

It's just love-at-first-sight. A very "creeptastically sexy" love-at-first-sight

last edited at Mar 2, 2014 1:38AM

risingstar3110
Dream discussion 24 Feb 20:22
joined Feb 15, 2013

There was no doubt that this pairing would continue. I bet the Satsuki x Ryuuko fanbase was like "Sisters? Even better!"

As part of Satsuki x Ryuuko fanbase, i can confirm this :D

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Chi-chan are OMZG so HNNGGG.... God, i can't handle their cuteness

They can make a whole series out of these triplets

last edited at Feb 22, 2014 12:20AM

risingstar3110
Collectors discussion 12 Feb 10:10
joined Feb 15, 2013

The pairing of this manga is moe as heck, despite having non-moe art...

The best yuri pairing AND yuri manga to be honest. With the best hetero wing woman friend too

last edited at Feb 12, 2014 6:03PM

risingstar3110
Citrus discussion 01 Feb 04:52
joined Feb 15, 2013

Thus the popularity of things like Twilight, Sword Art Online, and the likes.

Omg can we be friends? Sorry it's just the first time I've seen someone (besides my sister) say SAO was terrible even though it is so popular.

Honestly I don't know why the hell I'm reading something as bad as this. Ok that's a lie, I do know why and it's because I just want to see the two hot characters make out and have a happy ending. The problem I have with Citrus, is the storytelling. There are good ideas and themes, but it's executed so poorly. The pacing is so whacked up that most of the time I end up finishing a chapter going "What the hell did I just read?"
Sorry mate the problem is in yours, not the manga.

If you watched this to see two hot pseudo-sisters making out. But then you were distracted by things like story or pacing. Then you have done it wrong!!

My case for example. Do i care about Mei's stupid father and his role in shaping Mei's character? Hell no!! I will take teenager's complicated hormone as an answer instead of 'abandoning-by-father-turning-you-into-a-kiss-machine cooldere' thingy that the author tried to pass to us. But it won't be matter. This chapter we see an almost-broken Mei begging for sex. Followed by hot and steamy touchy. Then things ended with a hot make-out and some romantic plot development. 10/10. A good plot/ storyline would have distracted me from all that :P

last edited at Feb 1, 2014 4:55AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

This brought a tear on my eyes, and it does not happen so often...

I think rather than sadness, it was because of the wonderful love they had on each other

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I thought the story played it out really well? A dark grim background world does not prevent SOL cute girls doing cute things. In someway, you can say that this series match its seinen tag and is the deconstruction of SoL genre itself

I don't think Tama was conning the old lady btw. In fact (a bit of a guess here) but i thought it was actually a legitimate business model of modern East Asia? Like how they sell charm and fortune telling and such. Here they also provide exorcise service, and sometime pray and atone someone's sin (especially dying people) so they can be forgiven/ go to heaven

No Hime x Nozomi.... I'm disappointed :(

last edited at Jan 23, 2014 1:42PM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Kanna x Yuu have became the most adorable pairing in my book. The cuteness level whenever they around was over 9000.

So HHHHNNNNGGG

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Art is cool, character is very likabe, and the humour tick my funny bone (the "obviously trash" comment for example). Easily my favourite all around

More please

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

The ending is acceptable.... If this is a H manga and all that was to lead to endless H scene.....

Otherwise, the build up to the ending is fairly poor. And the lack of contests of other girls, making this become like a prolonged one-shot rather than a series