Forum › Posts by risingstar3110

risingstar3110
Opapagoto discussion 21 Sep 07:36
joined Feb 15, 2013

This is so evil. Stop right before the good part is just so evil!!!

And lol at the can opener incident

last edited at Sep 21, 2014 7:40AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I already gave up on the author after he showed no attempt of developing Kuro in KnJ and strictly keep the yuri as jokes.

Touch on lots of lolicon and pedophiles subjects. But yuri is too taboo to be a serious plot? Really?

last edited at Sep 13, 2014 3:17PM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

No one is a carbon copy. Not even identical twins. So there goes that argument.

And I won't even begin with the logical fallacies in the "sexy time with parents" bullshit you wrote. It's not even worth explaining further than the fact that it's downright asinine.

She loves someone. Great. Cool. Happens to be her sister. Great. Cool. Big fucking whoop.

If these two children were separated at birth and met up again by chance without anyone ever knowing they were blood-related no one would have any complaints. It doesn't change anything about their relationship on a romantic level, so why should something superficial block it?

The point of marriage is no longer to bear children. That went away a long time ago. They can just adopt if they want a family without genetic problems assuming science babies are a thing.

Not to mention, people tends to attract to a more familiar face . Someone who looks a bit to your parents (or sisters, aunts, those took care of you) in the first place anyway even without any incest tendency involving. There has never been anything wrong with that

last edited at Sep 5, 2014 3:42AM

risingstar3110
Stretch discussion 04 Sep 13:02
joined Feb 15, 2013

Seriously, do you guys (and gals) think these two will ever break the status quo?

I means they care deeply of each other. They have deep respects and affections toward each other. Keiko clearly appreciate Ran's beauty and lusts over her body occasionally. Ran meanwhile appreciate Keiko's cool-ness (more than any boys she said).

I guess the only issue are they both were so content with their current life that there is no reason to push onward. But is it such a bad thing for it to continue like this?

last edited at Sep 4, 2014 1:06PM

risingstar3110
Stretch discussion 04 Sep 11:49
joined Feb 15, 2013

Man every panel of this chapter was perfect. Every of them.

Especially that "what took you so long. It's lonely alone.." . That one was like the master of teasing

last edited at Sep 4, 2014 11:49AM

risingstar3110
Stretch discussion 04 Sep 10:14
joined Feb 15, 2013

Man, i'm really confused at the yuri-ness of this manga.

God, why do you do this to me, Show? It's there i told you, the sweet yuri is there. Let us have a bite will you? Why are you so cruel, Show? It's so close and you still deny us.

God damn it. This manga better have an awesome finale!! I won't take any bs opening after all these teasing

last edited at Sep 4, 2014 10:15AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I changed my shipping....

Tsundere perfect kouhai x airhead senpai is the way to go!!!

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

So if Kashiwa is lovey dovey with his girlfriend, would we tag it as ...yuri...?

risingstar3110
Nickelodeon discussion 19 Aug 01:34
joined Feb 15, 2013

Damn eyes... stop crying T___T

risingstar3110
Murcielago discussion 16 Aug 23:37
joined Feb 15, 2013

Really like this manga. I means of course i like yuri manga that focus on romance as well....But dying to read others with good storyline, and main character is not defined only by her sexuality. And Kuroro delivered just that

On romance, it seems Kuroro has Chiyo (the Yakuza boss daughter right?) as her girlfriend (while she going around to fool with other women from time to time). The new girl more likely will be enemy at some points. Maid-san is on death row and we gonna see Kuroro twisted personality this time.

Finally Hinako. Seems to be the OTP toward the end. I think she had to be 20+ to drive a car? But like Kuroro said, it seems she gonna save the best for last. ANd I think HInako is far from normal girl as well

last edited at Aug 16, 2014 11:39PM

joined Feb 15, 2013

Married and still shy of holding hand >__<

I guess they just don't want to use the "shy dating couples" tropes too much. But still.....

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

The best thing about this manga is sadist Hinata...

It will just be a general typical yuri one without her

last edited at Jul 22, 2014 6:15PM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Agree that it's more like a truce ending. A battle to see who will drop out off the crush first, and let the other two comforted on each other. It' still high school crush after all, will be difficult for all three to last.

But if all three last, then threesome ending.

last edited at Jul 22, 2014 6:10PM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree alright....

lol at "You look like Ragyo"

joined Feb 15, 2013

Should we add "incest" tag?

In fact, is it counted as incest for "sister ships" pairing? 0_o

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

One of the best yuri manga for me ^^

risingstar3110
Nickelodeon discussion 01 Jul 23:26
joined Feb 15, 2013

It's...

...bittersweet

risingstar3110
Midnight discussion 27 Jun 09:08
joined Feb 15, 2013

No "incest" tag?

They are sister (ships), aren't they?

Edit: or maybe not? It seems they were from different class

last edited at Jun 27, 2014 9:10AM

joined Feb 15, 2013

Is it wrong to find this hilarious? Have real soft spot for slap stick comedy. :D

I want more as well

last edited at Jun 23, 2014 11:39AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

i don't mind crack pairings. everyone has their favorite pairs and not one yuri-fag has the right to say who should be with who. what i do mind is NTR like settings in these crack pairings. NTR destroys the very essence of yuri that yurism usually puts out. their motto is "the purest form of love." NTR sure isn't pure. if they want to do crack they should at least do vanilla.

I don't think this dj is NTR through.

I guess the dj coming off from the few theme that was core of the movie. Homura 's fear of being forgotten (or the world she know being forgotten), and her resolve to stay away to protect Madoka. Then the fact that the only one who she toyed with in her world is Sayaka (make sense in the movie set-up, as Sayaka's role of being justice enforcer, and only she can work as underdog opponent against Homura). I means if you replace that screen with Mami or Nagisa/Bebe, it will not work as well. Furthermore we have the hidden feeling Sayaka having toward Kyouko, despite on open they were just friends.

In short:
Homura's fear of being forgotten + clear Madoka's memory to protect her + only Sayaka's memory was kept + Homura toying and blackmailing Sayaka on "that girl" + Sayaka's denial of her true love = (fanfict) Homura x Sayaka unhealthy pairing

In this sense, sweet vanilla with Homura x Sayaka is actually out of character as they have less basis to exist. In fact when you start to dissect it in like that, there is no way that a canon Homura x Sayaka will ever exist in any form, as the root of their shipping was only there in the first place for plot-driven. Unless it gains popularity and they will just throw it in to evoke fan rage

last edited at Jun 22, 2014 10:48PM

risingstar3110
Stretch discussion 20 Jun 06:19
joined Feb 15, 2013

I'm one of biggest yuri fan, but i have nothing against Keiko if she is a bi, or even if she is straight. Why are we judging other based on their sexuality really....

The fact that Keiko adored Ran very much, and very possibly end the best time of her life with Ran, (platonic or not), that already made me happy

risingstar3110
Sen to Man discussion 18 Jun 18:19
joined Feb 15, 2013

Too adorable!! Too adorable!! Too adorable!!

Even the aunt is also adorable in her chibi guilty concious mode.

I feel sorry for the dad sometime, as he often be portrayed as quite a jerk. But just think how difficult it was for him to raise a daughter all alone (and how old he is drawn comparing to his sister), and then still have unbounded love toward her. Just look at all those roses he had over Shima

last edited at Jun 18, 2014 6:21PM

risingstar3110
Sen to Man discussion 10 Jun 09:22
joined Feb 15, 2013

God Shima is just so adorable. I means it's not exactly a puppy or kitty adorable kind, and it's not an imouto moe thing either. How do I put it... II just want to take her home....

Crap, did she wake up the lolicon tendency within me? 0_o

Anyway, anyone a bit concern at their weekly menu? It seems her dad has been doing a very sloppy job on preparing the meal at home. With what appeared to be: potato soup, fried egg and noodle, instant flavour for rice (fukikake?), and then just plain soumen 3 days in a row

last edited at Jun 10, 2014 9:27AM

risingstar3110
Nickelodeon discussion 01 Jun 01:50
joined Feb 15, 2013

What's a genius Sayman is.

risingstar3110
Lonesome discussion 26 May 22:49
joined Feb 15, 2013

For some reason reading the last line I felt a pang. Something about it is really melancholic.

You also happened to cut your sister neck and lick blood off her when you were young....?

Thought I am the only who did it....

last edited at May 26, 2014 10:58PM