Forum › Posts by Blackkitty

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

I had the intention to say something, but having read Anon’s post, it would be pointless ^^

I will listen to the music instead :)
And since I lack the energy&concentration to revise for the exam tomorrow, may I ask for some suitable tunes?

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Heheh.. and to think that some people considered life without music a mistake ^^
Glad to see you back around, Anon! We missed you :)

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Yeah.. soon it will be over for you too ^^
Some music xD :
https://youtu.be/5ANlWQy7-I0

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Happy New Year! ^_^

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Having finished with “Your Name”, I’m certain that now I have one more in my collection of favorite titles. Good job, Makoto Shinkai.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Merry Christmas!
My best of wishes to everyone reading the thread! :)

Meow

Also I spoiled myself with an old lesbian movie... I can’t stand those Christmas movies everywhere...rheh

last edited at Dec 24, 2017 8:07PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Mistress
Oh.. I don’t mind adding you, but I know nothing of video games^^

Also I’m not on Dynasty server, so how should I find you? I’m not familiar with Discord xD
At least now I have internet connection...haha

Utoptia
Thank you! Your offer is really kind, I appreciate it! It’s just that the problem is in my head so I have to go out and start speaking without fear of making mistakes, I guess...

last edited at Dec 16, 2017 8:26PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

I don’t know but from my POV you all seem communicative and friendly people, and you have the air to want to talk others and actually you have what to say..
As for me, I’m probably too quiet in life, rarely knowing what to say.. kinda awkward with communication sometimes , much more comfortable just listening to others.
Even more I’ve never actively tried to be part of a group.

The other day, I actually made my Discord account so that I could talk to a friend using it, and It was bizarre xD

Oh, and I’m glad that you are here so I can listen to you :)

last edited at Dec 16, 2017 2:26PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Mistress
I’m sorry to hear that, but who knows, maybe now you will find a better friend instead ^^

About the Internet... I can feel you on that... I haven’t had internet recently... and well... I rediscovered the magic of books, the radio, and herbal tea xD ....
Also I’ve been busier than usual.. I have troubles making myself speak French because I’m so anxious... it’s stupid because everyone around is nice and helpful.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Mistress Hey, I remember you... I was wondering how you were doing... because last time you had problems with your best friend, and also you had problems with your computer, if I’m not mistaken.

I’m going through my own anxieties right now.. but I believe we can make it... there are always rainbows after the rain.. and you are always welcome here! ^^

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

And yet another random song xD":
https://youtu.be/OG1-7yThYEY

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

I think I missed the heyday of this discussion but I'll do my part to revive it. I'm from the SF Bay Area, currently attending vocational school and quietly hoping to represent the US in Olympic weightlifting come 2028 (assuming it's still in the Olympics by then).

Weightlifting? That's great! Good luck! Hasn't it been in the Olympics since the beginning ?

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Yeah, you and me both, I'd love for the Cafe to be like it was 2016. It was so full of life and fun and was pretty much paradise for anyone of the forum.

Hey, It will be a lively place again, I believe so. It's just that for our flower garden the season of singing birds is yet to come xD" even the sound of piano can't match it...

I guess where you are the sun is blazing hot too huh? Where are you from? (If you don't mind sharing that is)

Yeah, it's been scorching hot for the last month or so.. :( but I manage my paleness perfectly xD

It's no secret...I'm from Bulgaria, a Bulgarian kitty I'm ^^

I've been really active on discord, managed to voice chat with: Utoptia and Best Mangaka Rohan. Twas really fun!

Oh, Discord ^^ one day, when I decide to challenge my comfort zone, I will join in xD"

Oh, I miss those two :) they are always in the center of an interesting conversation.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Hey there, SF! ^_^
I'm glad to see that there are still people around! Kinda missed the thread...
Thanks for asking, I'm doing okay-ish, having more free time at hand and not knowing what to do with it, except for staying away from the sun xd

What about you? and everyone else, of course :)
I bet everyone is having some sort of fun; sunshine has the property of charging the human heart with a desire for adventures xD

Also, it's been a while since the last time I read some yuri....^^"
The first title piping up in my mind is Flattering Feelings, I will start by rereading it.
What happened to Ssamba? I hope she is doing well fighting the illness. ^^"

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

https://youtu.be/_flKP_12IEw

Just a piano song to make the silence more colorful. :)

Blackkitty
Deleting account? 01 Aug 15:19
Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Take care, Foxy lady! It was nice having you around! ^_^

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

^ congrats! :) Good luck with drawing!
I browsed through your gallery... hope you wouldn't mind it... you have the talent, and I like how I can feel some energy coming out of the images ^^

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Yesterday was my last day at work!! At last!! I'm so happy that I could throw a party for the occasion.. yeey xD
... or should I wait for Galich so we could celebrate together? ^^

(and thank goodness the Cafe exists ^_^, voice chats are for brave and talkative people)

last edited at Jul 25, 2017 11:49AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@ Kayo-chin

Congratulations! :)
Good luck in college! I hope you will enjoy yourself there a lot!

Just finished watching the second season of "How to Get Away with Murder" ! All I can say is that I love Viola Davis! ^_^

And since it's already July, and the bunrning sun is generously offering the 40+ degrees outside, here is a song for the the occasion ^^ :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grSWdLdp7po

last edited at Jul 1, 2017 12:20PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Happy Anniversary, D. Cafe!!! ^_^

...time goes by so fast ... it's been a year already ^^

So I just want to thank everyone for being who they are; for taking the time to post on the forum; and for making it eventually the nice and peaceful place it is!

And thank you, Anon, for providing that opportunity!

<3 meow

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@ Neko-chan
I hope you and your family are alright in London! ^^"

@ Anon

hey, how have you been lately!!! ^_^ Welcome back!

me...I am fine ^^ I have 9 kitty lives at my disposal so I can stray a little xD"

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 4:38PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Happy Children's Day! ^_^

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@ Choco

I think he's just fatalistic xD

He was in hospital for a week a while back but you never know :/

... so nothing serious with him, I presume?

my grandma has been fatalistic since forever... and there was a time I even believed her... >_>
also i cant imagine the Guardians as movie that will make you cry^^

Have you seen Guardians 2? xD

The first one wasn't even close. It's "sacrifice" felt tacked on and was undone at the end anyway. 2 tho.... rip me xD

I was thinking of watching it, actually... the first one brings back some memories^^ so I should bring along tissue paper...

@ Neko

Hi there, my little neko sista! :) I am happy to see you again around!

so.... grandma Kitty?

• sigh deeply I was about to say GrannyKitty... but then I googled the grannykitty for images and changed my mind...

@ Anon-senpai

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, KITTY!!!! ٩(♡ε♡ )

Thank you! You are as nice as ever, Anon! :)

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

26?

... maybe >_>

so what about your granddad? does he have a reason to be pessimistic?

also i cant imagine the Guardians as movie that will make you cry^^

last edited at May 2, 2017 7:12PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

why the age talk? :(
now I feel depressed...
(disclaimer: recently got almost a decade older than Neko...)

last edited at May 2, 2017 6:35PM