Forum › Posts by mikasamikasa77

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

I Think from the last chapter, we understand that sejiu did not have a simple life and that her smile is a defense.

Sumin had promised her that they would go wherever she wanted, toghether, and peraphs that Sejiu not having had a real family to rely on, when Sumin lost her parents, she did not understand because somehow sumin broke her promise, and she did what she did with the bartender

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

But if you can live quietly without wdtfs
simply, out of this forum and don't ruined to others the pleasure of this story.

Simple, no translation of halmoni, not understand a shit what it says on wdtfs.

1.The author does not want to.
2.Halmoni not want to be involved in something illegal.(who want?)
3.The staff broke the head to explain how to buy, how to read the translation.

To me, more than the champions of a justice of the internet, it seems that someone is right against halmoni.

And you don't necessarily like halmoni, here it comes to respecting the rules that from the beginning we have set ourselves on this forum just to read wdtfs.

It's about having respect,
At the end, for a few idiots, so much people will not be able to read wdtfs.

arrrrrggggggghhhhhhh!

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Referring back to previous speeches, about Seju, destabilized me from my initial impession, the author's statement about the fact that she has not had sex with anyone other than sumin, for over ten years? A beautiful and rich as Seju? I hope the author as well as with Sumin and Sungji, with flashbacks, tell something about her past at the moment has only been reported in flashback of Sumin.

I even had the suspicion that has hired Sunji deliberately, knowing the tastes of Sumin, to what end, I do not know, I do not exclude to make her happy having hurt and broken their relationship in a difficult moment for Sumin, accepting in 10 years (not just sexually ) whenever Sumin returned disappointed by yet another love story bankruptcy.

Surely between them there is a very deep relationship, Sumin remains deeply disappointed by Seju and shafts, as it does with others to keep everyone at a distance,

and to me it seems to be the only Sumin to seek sexual contact with Seju and not the opposite ...

Sunji is young and seems immature, but I have idea that something happened to her parents who are never included in the story, and you can reserve many surprises, I'm really curious to see how it will behave with her Sumin.

The story is interesting because of the presence of the three characters, I like so much.
The "pure", the "mess", and the rich and mysterious daughter...

FINALLY, THANK YOU ALL FOR THE WONDERFUL WORK YOU ARE DOING!!!

last edited at Jul 10, 2015 7:52AM

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Sorry, but how can I insert picture in post? I feel a little stupid ...

! [](link to image)

remove space between ! and []

thanks...

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

in addition to her enigmatic smiles, also she has many expressions somehow sad as well as loving

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Sorry, but how can I insert picture in post? I feel a little stupid ...

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

I'd have to agree with clairesun. From the way I saw it, Seju treated Sumin like she just another one of her possessions. In the past, it always seemed like Sumin was a lot more lovestruck than Seju (e.g. when Sumin blushes and asks "Are you nervous?" while they have sex, Seju simply replies with something like "A little bit"). While I don't think people who cheat once deserve the death penalty, the time at which Seju cheated is a very important factor to consider. At that moment, Seju was all Sumin had left in this world; her parents were gone, she was an only child, and Seju was her only real connection left. Sumin was completely ready to apologize to Seju for her immaturity, and she even went to go buy some flowers for her. But right as she stepped into the apartment, the first thing she saw was the only person that mattered in her life with someone else. Could you imagine how devastated she was? It was only after this incident that Sumin started going out with several different people, trying to find a replacement for Seju. And that's where Sungji comes in huehuehue #teamcinnamonroll

also omg real discussion I'm crying tears of joy

Yes,
I can finally read about the story and characters , thanks...

last edited at Jul 8, 2015 3:28AM

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

ch 17 is out, and although I do not understand anything, each chapter leaves me speechless ...

but am I wrong or when the initial cover is black, it means that there are sex scenes?...

The cover is black because the story is flashback :)

The initial cover where there is the title? I mean that ...

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

ch 17 is out, and although I do not understand anything, each chapter leaves me speechless ...

but am I wrong or when the initial cover is black, it means that there are sex scenes?...

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

It is true that Author says Seju has only ever had sex with Sumin exept the mistake with a bartender?
(In ask.fm)

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

16 is out!

One question : will wait to get even the translation of the other, or you will get out while the translation of the current ones ? Just to know ...

I'm not quite sure I understand your question. Are you asking if we'll be uploading rough typesets onto our overlay like we do for FF? If so, the answer is no and that's just a personal decision that I made this time. I never liked the idea of rough draft typesets in the first place, and it wasn't my idea to start it, so for WDFS I'm not doing it.

Sorry for my bad English.I try to explain better, you wait until you complete the work of all the chapters precedent? Or for example the 16 would work immediately and published before the others to follow a weekly basis? I am not speaking of rough, but I understand that the times do not match...Thank you, we appreciate all the quality of your work, because I understand that in these translations circulating sometimes even changes the substantive sense of what was expressed by the characters. I wait yours for make a definite opinion about certain passages of dialogue...

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

16 is out!

One question : will wait to get even the translation of the other, or you will get out while the translation of the current ones ? Just to know ...

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Team Gaji wrote in the special number that she was delayed in finishing chapter 16, and she'll be uploading it tomorrow (Thursday) yayy

And I second what mikasa said above

Thanks!

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Who is not interested in buying , follow this Manhua , just please do not to frequent the forum . It 's amazing from the start what is arousing controversy .
Simply , no one is doing something for profit and as halmoni and the rest of the team has set the thing , can only lead to increased purchasing WDTFS , because translating it broadens the market for people like me who otherwise would not understand without translation anything and I would not have bought it as I did . It does not take science to understand this . I repeat , the question would not arise if the author and lezhin same thought in an English version.

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

However if anybody cares WDTFS, came out today with only a kind of short special number free , with an overview on the main characters .
:((

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

I think that people have forgotten that the work must be paid. Internet can be a Wild West, with many opportunities but also with things that do not go. For work I know many young artists, and for most of them is hard to pay the bills. Now I think everybody here we download and read things for free, but if as in this case, the system is different from comic lezhin, and ONLY IF HAS 'CONCERNED, and the price is very affordable, I do not see why we should not pay. If you enter in a shop, and take something you do not pay? I also want say that it is a Manhua for adults and therefore It is suitable for adults, do not understand why people are dying to see mei and yuzu have sex, and is disturbed by a Manhua like this rated +18. Finally, and it is rare, a story yuri for adults, really well drawened, focused not only on sex, but with a story, that it seems interesting at moment. Thanks halmoni and Kyra, and everyone else That work on thisThey are 50 cents well spent, my god, I hope here on dinasty can discuss WDTFS as with others manga in relative peace. Sorry for my English...

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

WDTFS is a mature, sex(y) manhua, is very very interesting...

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Ahhh haaahhh, "younger sister, my ass" ...make my day!!!

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

I agree with halmoni, and look forward to your work on WDTFS.

...really much better of Nishi Uko...

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

I agree with halmoni, and look forward to your work on WDTFS.

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

It's locked. Is there a site where I can read it?

Unfortunately you have to pay on the mobile app (and then buy the chapter on the PC website) if you want to unlock the raws. I won't be posting any links to raws or translational progress because I want to keep the Korean raws down on lock. The author told us she didn't want us to translate it, and lezhin doesn't have a free system like comico/naver, so that's why I REALLLYYY don't want any Korean raws floating around. You'll just have to wait for the release on YP or Dynasty.

But I guess it wouldn't hurt to tell you that I've already translated chapters 1-12. Now we just have to check and typeset everything.

nooooooooo, that suffering is not being able to read, looks interesting, the Western style of design very similar to the European comics ...

halmoni, that you can read it as you find it, interesting history and dialogues?

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Have read the 11 chapters. WDTFS is my favourite series at the moment. Hope it get translated in English.

But how can we read? Someone have the manga?

What yuri? There's a het scene and graphically portrayed even while no yuri graphically portrayed scene. I'm looking for full yuri and this one isn't.

It is very yuri. The het scene won't make any difference.

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

OMG!!! I'm going to sleep now. Tomorrow morning, Halmoni you 'll kill my breakfast!!!!

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Quick dinner and all in bed, hopefully home norae tonight :)