Forum › Posts by vempriex

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

Ah thank you for posting the rest of the chapters now my frustration is put aside and slowly agree with the gradually developing feelings between the two especially ch. 14 from there on.

last edited at Jan 20, 2015 1:06AM

vempriex
Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

Well I'm sorry Nico but ever since I saw this http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/untitled_10#10. I just couldn't pass the pairing. But hey it melted my cheese!

vempriex
Untitled discussion 19 Jan 18:45
Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

The art is soooooooo beautiful <3 man I don't really mind the pairing, as long as the art is this good lol
And I'm kinda satisfied with the development of the story lol

Me too http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/untitled_10#7

vempriex
Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

For a moment I had the impression to see Yui_7 drawing style...is it only me?
Well, as far as the story is concerned...that's just what happen when nobody is brave enough to put words on their emotions and communicate them.

Damn I like this statement and so daammmnn true

vempriex
Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

idk i can understand why hiichan is all about the teacher right now. for the first time in her life she's found someone who has told her her feelings aren't wrong. and she's gotten really excited about that. i personally think she might be confusing that for love but that's just me. even the target of her affections had rejected her, though it was never said out right i don't think. but seriously, ayu totally brought this on herself. she really think her friend was going to just stay single her whole life if she couldn't be together with the first person she crushed on? give me a break lol.

These type of people annoy be to no degree. Maybe if she was less so spoiled and angry I would have more sympathy. If you have all these angtsy feelings, get mad and cry in your room but let the poor other girl try to be happy for godsake.

Yeah. I think right now we're supposed to dislike Ayu for what she's done to Hii but I have a feeling by the end of this we'll have forgiven her and see things as a complete role reversal where Ayu is now endlessly chasing after a friend who refuses to confront her.

I can also conceivably see this as not as much of a love triangle as we expect and Hii actually isn't doing any thing with the music teacher, and she just wants to make sure this isn't Ayu being clingy and selfish but rather actually invested in a romantic relationship.

At some point we often need a wake up call to figure out exactly what our feelings are, and I think Ayu will soon receive hers. So I don't think we should hate her too much...they did just start high school after all. It's not like she was hoarding Hii without reciprocation into their adulthood.

Aye mine awoke but it was already too late for me. Like the sensei says to Hii-chan your still young. Just find another victim err....=P

vempriex
Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

cute art, agonizing story
Ugh yea and love your sharkie icon image

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

Awwww....just.....*clenches heart* so much awwww....that's literally all i can process right now. There was so much fluff it caused an electrical imbalance in my brain...

^^^ echoing off this comment *falls down to her knees

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

Is this the same author that made Legal Married Couple? That Doctor err drawing looked familiar but other than that really adorable story.

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

I see where Maki gets her good looks: her mom. It wasn't to bad just caught me off guard like Citrus..was a bit aggressive and dived right in

vempriex
Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

Still a better love story than Twilight
There should be a Yuri manga or some sort in Twilight

vempriex
Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

So I see short hair paired with long hair seems to be a common theme and I like the artwork.

vempriex
Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

yeah character art with some of the sex scenes was a little iffy, I found myself thinking "how does she contort like that?"

but I thought this was really sweet, and I loved the story.

one-chan's reaction though XD http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/request_to_onee_chan#9

Indeed like this one http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/request_to_onee_chan#15
Almost looks like the magic trick of cutting one's assistant in half.
That page was laughable and adorable =). Ok mom go to work already so I can "play" with Oneee-chan =P click

vempriex
Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

Ohh my gooosssshh !!! Another freaking cliffhanger !! >_< the wait is killing me !!

Know the feeling like Citrus but Isechi does look lke Reo-san from Sono Hanabira with a forceful twist

vempriex
Image Comments 10 Jan 19:41
Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014
Ce908f189e1b17fa96711e069794beeac159bba8

Does sound familair

vempriex
Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

Well all that glitter wasn't gold after all with Ran-Senpai afer Moe-chan found out when Ayane told her. Best to do control damage now that go psycho later on.
At least Moe had a little chance to be closer (not by choice) than wondering with Ran-Senpai. The unripe fruit has been eaten

vempriex
Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

I prefer ayane senpai D:
She did look yummy

vempriex
Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

Chapter 5 kinda nice to become an ending, I thought it was.

No way, there haven't been nearly enough kisses yet. Nobody leaves until we get more smooching!

What Nezchan says!!

vempriex
Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

Either Saitou says that to Isechi to warn her or she's up to something...I mean she came to see Kaoru twice as she says" Coincidence really is scary". The plot thickens as Saitou's hair is a lot shorter.

I really love this since from the beginning and the stares between those 2 grabbed my attention especially Isechi-san. Ugh...have to wait patiently!!

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

Personally it's not that I'm averse to het stories, in fact there are some awesome het stories out there. But they're EVERYWHERE and honestly I'm glad to get an oasis to get away from the damn things for a while, and actually read stuff I can identify with.

Ditto =)

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

This appearing on a yuri site does sting a bit though, since it's a story of a pretty smooth progression from meeting to dating and on to marriage and eternity, just as you'd expect it. Except it takes place in a country where same-sex couples can't do that and their passage is much more complex and can't even get to that last stage.

In among all the yuri, a story like this highlights the differences pretty starkly.

Yea I started noticing it as well..just a bit surprised in a yuri website. Now I know what Het means.

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

Don't know about the rest of you, but I felt pretty lewd after reading this

Hehe

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

Goodness!! That was hawt and drools. Good question tho.
Did they make it to practice? wonders

vempriex
Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

Wow!! The Secret Recipe..missed that manga but this was good =)

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

Himeko!!! drools

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

just finished watching k-on. and wow. so himeko's her name huh. she actually caught my attention. i like her hair and how she looks so bored.

LOL..I guess I'm not the only one that caught Himeko's attention