Forum › Posts by jim

joined Apr 1, 2014

random npc: Is [Keine] going out with a guy right now?
Akyu: Um. I don't think there's... a GUY in the picture, but...

last edited at Nov 18, 2014 4:04AM

joined Apr 1, 2014

seem like a rush typo, even not a credit page, but well, Saku Mei is the best :D, and dumb face Remi is the best Remi, and funny Flan is best too :P

It's been translated on Danbooru for a long time so I guess whoever did it just lifted whatever was there.

joined Apr 1, 2014

I think she's handled a little better than other lazy geniuses. Kurosawa might be able to read a book in a foreign language once and then regurgitate the contents, but she seems completely unable to connect with other people for reasons deeper than just everyone putting her on a pedestal. Miss "Perfect" herself says she's jealous of mc because mc is able to effortlessly form connections with others, and sports girl picked up on how just because she's extremely talented doesn't mean she's suitable for playing on a team. The bizarre way she acts with mc, going from threatening strangling to biting to licking and kissing also shows there's something not quite working inside. Yeah it's still cliche but sometimes executing a cliche well is good enough.

last edited at Nov 5, 2014 2:40AM

joined Apr 1, 2014

23 extras. More extras than the actual comic. Put it in images next time please.

joined Apr 1, 2014

It's a complete mystery to me thinking of all the things in this site that are ongoing (last chapter: 2011) and incomplete and yet this total garbage got translated all the way through. There really is no accounting for taste.

joined Apr 1, 2014

0/10

joined Apr 1, 2014

Fuck already.

jim
Stretch discussion 16 Oct 17:02
joined Apr 1, 2014

Nice

joined Apr 1, 2014

Suddenly subtext

joined Apr 1, 2014

Seems more like Bomber Grape.

joined Apr 1, 2014

I think this is actually dumber than the cat manga

joined Apr 1, 2014

I have a cat who does a bunch of the stuff in the comics including being really into my shoes so now I know she's always making the ahegao face.

joined Apr 1, 2014

I don't care about non-yuri but if you're going to post non-yuri at least please no idiot guy mc.

joined Apr 1, 2014

A masterpiece.

jim
Stretch discussion 17 Aug 18:48
joined Apr 1, 2014

The translation for this one has been consistently released a day or two after the chapter is released online in Japanese (which is awesome), it's just that last month there were no updates.

Boon Scanlations doing a really impressive job with this.

joined Apr 1, 2014

Also that's crazy that it almost took 3 years just to translate volume 1

We're on track to make sure this volume doesn't take nearly that long. The next two chapters are already in editing.

Thank you for you work either way, great series.

jim
Zai x 10 discussion 09 Jul 23:43
joined Apr 1, 2014

Couldn't stop laughing at the shitty b listers showing up as reinforcements. Am assuming its finished or almost finished, great manga ty translator.

joined Apr 1, 2014

Rinnosuke x anyone is like coming home and finding out a beloved family member was killed in a car crash while you were on vacation

last edited at Jul 9, 2014 1:36AM

joined Apr 1, 2014

Shit just got real in yuri gigolo manga

joined Apr 1, 2014

It doesn't make sense for Sakuya to be dead if Remilia is coming in there saying "don't lay your hands on Sakuya."

last edited at Jul 1, 2014 3:19PM

jim
Zai x 10 discussion 17 Jun 20:51
joined Apr 1, 2014

THEY ALL HAD HAIR ACCESSORIES ALL ALONG IT WAS A WORK

joined Apr 1, 2014

Rinnosuke x anyone is beyond garbage tier. I would rather anonymous old men x anyone.

joined Apr 1, 2014

This is the worst shit ever but I read every chapter anyway.

jim
joined Apr 1, 2014

Any news on next chapter?

jim
Image Comments 09 Apr 20:00
joined Apr 1, 2014
It%20doesnt%20matter,%20it%20is%20still%20yuri%20(id=33987178)%20eng

Yay