Forum › Posts by KcaT

joined Jan 8, 2014

"Rei-chan shivered with delight and fear when she realized she had a weapon she could aim anywhere...and one that may turn on her in the future"

Lol...sequel!

joined Jan 8, 2014

Now, the real question is: Is she getting all the girls because she's socially awkward, or is she socially awkward around ladies because they keep throwing themselves at her and things get a little distressing after the fifth kabedon of the day.

Both. It's a vicious cycle that will only continue to get more and more aggressively gay.

Lol! ^_^

joined Jan 8, 2014

You have to watch the cursed vid and have striped panties or else it wont work :3

KcaT
Dark Widow discussion 17 May 21:31
joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol @dbz reference

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol! Was it so good she was in shock for a day? Honestly....XD

KcaT
Phyis has passed away 24 Apr 03:29
joined Jan 8, 2014

Just now seeing this....wanted to pass condolences on to her family...
I always feel like i should say more...so, i did not know her in life but i am so thankful for her contributions to this internet community..
Gone but not forgotten
Again my condolences to those you've left behind <3

joined Jan 8, 2014

Yes! ^_^ lol

joined Jan 8, 2014

Ack! Cliffhanger! Will she? Wont she? I want the nxt chapter! Lol

joined Jan 8, 2014

Did the artist like google pics of wrecked anus's or something before drawing? Lol ...

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

Kyaaa such a cute chapter ^_^ . Kaoru has like a gap thing goin with her purity and such.. very adorable. But the first date was perfect in its imperfection lol....i do wanna see them foolin around and stuff tho so i hope author doesnt draw it out too much...like isechi takin the lead is just too good not to draw XD

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

That was.... horrible! Completely unsexy and just bad

joined Jan 8, 2014

Agreed this author never dissapoints...
I love the characters expressions ^_^

joined Jan 8, 2014

I agree! Definitely need more ^_^

joined Jan 8, 2014

I saw it was a sequel but id say this story can stand on its own as well...
Had me tearing up very well done

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

Cute stuff! ^_^

joined Jan 8, 2014

What the heck is that thing ? Giant bug? Alien? Mode of transportation?

joined Jan 8, 2014

Meiling so shpulda kissed her....but I guess some shock and confusion was taking place since sakuya snuck one in without her knowing...
Cute stuff!

joined Jan 8, 2014

I thought when she kissed her dog tags it implied her lover had died....since mc's bag was also riddled with bobbles/pins of loved ones...
That was just my impression...

joined Jan 8, 2014

This was a weird one and I don't completely understand what the artist was going for there but it's a thing

Couldnt have said it better....
And yeah couldnt keep up with who's monologue was who's

last edited at Jul 9, 2019 12:55AM

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

Ena shoulda kissed her in that last panel ^_^
Lol...
Morrre ch's please! <3

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

Cha, cha... y'all talkin bout cliche this and that..but what you really wanna say is, only one chapter! Need morrrrre
Lol
The monologue got my interest peaked, not to mention I like this mangakas stuff ^_^

joined Jan 8, 2014

Just posting a thread for myself and others to applaud all the scantalators who release special projects, and/or take the time during the holiday to finish a chapter or series! ^_^ <3
Always enjoy everyone's hard work!
Merry Christmas! Happy Solstice....all that good stuff ^_^

joined Jan 8, 2014

The artist is brilliant....providing a valid excuse to re read that incredible art(had to see where the window was to see how much the voyeur saw)
Lol, yep thats why I re-read it(my story and im sticking to it ^_^)
But yes omg need more scantalations of this! Not that I dont absolutely love the holiday release's ;)

joined Jan 8, 2014

That last panel makes me suspect that Matsukawa was cracking a joke. That is, the "boyfriend" is actually Senpai, and she's making fun of her masculinity/tomboyishness by pretending that they're not in a relationship and saying that she (Matsukawa) has a boyfriend.

The yuri goggles are strong with this one ^_^
Lol...I make up happy endings sometimes too
Weee!

joined Jan 8, 2014

Yukina!! :(

Rinko is so cruel, she could have searched for the other 2 kids, knowing they are hanging around somewhere like Koharu. Now Yukina will feel guilty for the rest of her life in that timeline, thinking that it's her fault for fueling her gf delusion, leading to Rinko taking out her life.

Poor Yukina...

yup, rinko would still be dead in that timeline. this is so fucked up xD

Nahh, just apply the quantum foam theory and its all good like "reset button"...
There are no multiple timelines, just one, and as changes in past are applied, quantum foam allows for transition of matter and space because of transition in time...
Or something like that, lol...
Now multiverse....thats a whole 'nother thing