Forum › Posts by Blackkitty

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Why don't you take a short walk outside, it always clears my head and brings inspiration. Though the alcohol does boost creativity(personal experience).

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

to royally derail anything.

Derailing and keeping the spark alive are two different things.FF is about community, not only official chapters. :)

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

haha I don't think I mind the break so much as minding that this thread will probably disappear into obscurity until FF comes back. T^T

And then will rise like a phoenix from the ashes of oblivion..

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

No, but Taylor Swift

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

CCL needs to stop hitting on people on the internet. Long distance never works.

Sorry, ChocolateCakeLover , we are not meant to be , I'm into cheesecake *sniff

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

yours used to be flowers I swear.

I'm flattered you've paid attention ^^

last edited at Jun 29, 2015 10:42AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

AND YOUR PICTURE CHANGED TOO!

Are you asking for my fb too?

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

What we know for sure is that ChocolateCakeLover comes from England, loves history and football and maintains decent amount of posts here :P

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Yeah mine is covered with rainbows for some reason

Everywhere on Facebook I see either rainbows or rainbows with black cross on them, kind of annoying, reminds me why I am not a Facebook person.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

I hope Ssamba gathers enough sunshine to recharge her batteries and continue her great work after the pause. Meanwhile, on the bright side, I expect even more wonderful fanart and more speculations of what will happen with the story.Or maybe I am just trying to delude myself that I am not sad..

Blackkitty
Lily Love discussion 24 Jun 16:10
Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

little by little these urges want me to check out the raws grow stronger, need.....to......stay.....strong............. ;___;

'The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it.' O.Wilde cited my devilish self...muhaha

Blackkitty
Lily Love discussion 24 Jun 13:42
Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Oh boy, ch.8 raws gave me cavities. Donut is such a lovely dork.

I know, right? :D God I want to edit this so bad xD

Donut's adorable blushing face <3
Alextasha-sama let the power be with you!

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

One enjoyable series that I grew up with comes to my mind - "Xena:Warrior Princess". Xena and Gabrielle do have strong emotional bond though it might be considered teasing with yuri fans.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Thank you, really appreciate your dedication :) I like the spirit of FF fans :)

Blackkitty
Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Please, can you tell me if the title is anyhow related to the story? I've been wondering since the first time i heard of it, always that song pops up in my mind, but since I will read it when Halmoni is ready, I don't know the story.That question still bugs me though xD

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

louieshey , regardless of some differences, that is an identity theft xD , tell me you are born on 25 april and we could be astral twins xD Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Blackkitty
Stretch discussion 18 Jun 02:38
Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Good job, Ran!You did the right thing! I wish I could go for a couple of drinks in her bar..

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Fan arts are just amazing, make me really happy every time anonymous posts some.Thank you ^^

Blackkitty
Lily Love discussion 16 Jun 03:08
Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Thai is like an enigma to me.. good thing i can at least understand half of what you say in Polish.
wow, I can't wait to see chapters translated ^^

Blackkitty
Lily Love discussion 15 Jun 15:42
Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

I don't know Ploy's (that girl in the back) - someone forgotten rest of this sentence :P - personality yet

I know it's Mew's ex

Accept my humble apologies.
I think it's cute that Ratana drew this for you guys :)

Blackkitty
Lily Love discussion 15 Jun 12:52
Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

hmm "pink", don't be so picky xD

I don't know Ploy's (that girl in the back)

jokes aside, "Ploy" sounds like a "manipulative bitch" to me

Blackkitty
Lily Love discussion 15 Jun 11:34
Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Edit: we reached 1500+ followers on tumblr and we got pretty amazing special art for this ^^ Check this out http://three-musqueerteers.tumblr.com/post/121589764341/our-tumblr-reached-1500-followers-and-because-of

Alextasha ,I don't know why but I have the feeling you resemble the smirking playfully girl in the back the most, you know the "PR girl" and all xD. Anyway, congrats :)

Blackkitty
Lily Love discussion 15 Jun 02:33
Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Just a little surprised to wake up and see Ratana here, wow that's really nice of her. Since I've posted already on her wall in fb , I won't repeat myself. I find criticism as positive and constructive because nothing is perfect. :)

Blackkitty
Lily Love discussion 14 Jun 15:11
Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

If I remember correctly,Ratana intends the series to be of 3 volumes? Up until now we have 1 volume and 2 chapters of the second out, so I guess there is some hope to get better.Me too, I don't know why but I am also in love with the art.Probably I love beautiful things.

last edited at Jun 14, 2015 3:16PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Well, I guess that's how karma works, No-rae was there when Seol-a needed her the most, now it's Seol-a's turn. Hope the make the best of it and share Seol-a's big bed.