Forum › Posts by NV

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

This was so good but it ended right before they supposedly had sex? I wish it kept going a bit more so we could see that. Still very lovely though.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

Depressing at times but cute overall. Love it.

NV
Disability discussion 25 Jan 22:17
G
joined Jan 12, 2021

It's a lovely tag, a shame it's not too popular in the yuri world (yet?). It can get so romantic.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

The whole time I've been sitting here stressed about how the modern day Senpai ended up and I keep waiting for her to go back and help her and get with her LOL.... surely it will happen and she won't just abandon ....

Same, I read the early chapters again and I miss/feel bad for the older Senpai. I hope she will end up happy.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021
95625131_p0

Veeeeeeery good.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

Great chapter. Really gay. That's what I like to see.

NV
Inversion discussion 23 Jan 23:07
G
joined Jan 12, 2021

THE ARTSTYLE IS SO BREATHTAKING I WAS PANICKING THE WHOLE TIME FHRIDBDNDBDKBDSBSJSBS IT DIDN'T EVEN NEED TO HAVE DIALOGUES DJDDJFBJDBDKDSJAHSJABA THE FACES ARE VERY EXPRESSIVE IN A SUBTLE WAY AND IT'S REALLY NICE AND CUTE EBFJDBSKDBSKNAJSHSA AAAAAAAAAAAA THANK U SO MUCH I CAN DIE RIGHT NOW

This is how I want to post comments on this site 99% of the time but then I redo them without the caps lock in fear of any rules about spam. But this is literally what my heart screams out when I see good yuri.

Sometimes I still comment with caps lock though because IT'S JUST TOO GOOD AND IT MAKES ME FEEL SO HAPPY. I'M SO SORRY EVERYONE.

NV
G
joined Jan 12, 2021

Oh my Gosh everything about this is so perfect, the sexual tension, the teasing, the caressing on her breasts, the blushing. This artist knows how to make some good food.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

This, this, and this.

Hi, I'm sorry for the late reply, I still want to give you my thank you.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

Could we get a text box in the page where one makes a tag suggestion? This would allow the user to type in the exact pages where the tag happens or give a brief explanation as to why they think the tag should be added.

It would help a lot on chapters with a lot of pages. I apologize if this has been requested before.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

I recommended the NSFW tag here but I'm not sure if this deserves the Drunk tag?

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

Hey, is this still... Alive?

The author has posted new chapters but it's been so long since the last update, i can't read kanji so this was the only way to actually understand what was going on, if it was dropped or something it would be a shame because it was such a beatiful story, if it's just that translators are busy, then it's ok, take your time and thanks for your hard work

Oh no! That would be so unfortunate! Hopefully it wasn't dropped & the scanlation team are just dealing with something else (life comes first!). It's such a cute series and I'm always looking forward to it. Better late than never! >_<

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

Just as I'm having a terrible week, a new chapter of this series suddenly appears. How great.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

Lovely.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

I love their outfit designs, there's just something about school outfits with a longer dress that looks so interesting to me.

edit: typo!

last edited at Jan 20, 2022 10:10PM

NV
Citrus + discussion 20 Jan 20:04
G
joined Jan 12, 2021

For a half second I literally thought that Harumin had literally turned into a cat for some reason, such a shame it wasn't, that would have been a good development

Supernatural in Citrus... that would be a first!

NV
Citrus + discussion 20 Jan 16:08
G
joined Jan 12, 2021

The cat appeared at the exact time that it was starting to get serious/good. T__T

NV
Image Comments 18 Jan 20:09
G
joined Jan 12, 2021
Ne_go_m-1482700100292190212-img1

This artist seems to enjoy pairings based on the hair color. She has joked about "purple + blue" multiple times in the past. Maybe she thinks Ning having blonde hair works better, she's free to make alterations of course.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB6JG5pRo-I We got a voiced official video! it's like a taste of how it would be animated, the entirety of the first chapter with seiyus

Sena is voiced by the person who voiced Koito Yuu in the yagakimi anime (Takada Yuuki).

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

https://twitter.com/yh_magazine/status/1473851113304899586

Could someone please tell me the English names of these manga, I only know the Lonely Girl one. I copy-pasted the text below, with the one I already know:

今日はカノジョがいないから
きみが死ぬまで恋をしたい
ロンリーガールに逆らえない (Can't Defy the Lonely Girl)
踊り場にスカートが鳴る

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

The art style gives a creepy atmosphere during certain scenes which only adds to the suspense/anxiety feeling.

last edited at Apr 5, 2024 12:33AM

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

This manga would have been amazing if it was Rin and Mayuki. I didnt like Akira tbh she was like Forced to accept this relationship otherwise there won't be any other way to be with rin. Akira never apologized for what she said to mayuki and if you see the panels she was doing lips contact with mayuki instead of kissing her. The kiss between akira and mayuki is so different from the one with rin-akira. But anyway

Yep, she just wasn't as developed as the other two, and also acted quite greedy and prideful at some points. Mayuki and Rin just work so well together & are so cute for me, I just wanted to see more moments between them.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

This. Is. So. FUCKING. CUTE! GAAAHHHHHH! I love this series so much!

Saaame. It's so cute and pure.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

Gosh, I want to see them kiss

Same.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

Ai came "straight" from a Kodama Naoko manga. lol

EDIT: I'm done binge reading this up to the latest chapter, and it seems that every character who gets too much screen time is messed up. Yuu hasn't done too much so far but if the next chapters are really about her and Megane then I can see her also starting to act messed up?

This manga is absolutely insane though, all the girls have problems.

I'm starting to think there was some secret psychological test in the entrance exams and they put all the potentially crazy girls in this school.

LOL THIS IS TOO ACCURATE!

last edited at Jan 4, 2022 11:44AM