Forum › Posts by sofine

sofine
Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

There was a recent-ish (Within 5 years) manga where the main character's apartment is her secret safe place and yet she ends up inviting a popular girl who may have been hit by a date into the room she won't let her friends into. They end up sometimes? living together and the popular girl is a current or former model, of course.
Pretty sure it had a happy yuri end. For some reason I think it is a short series but could have been a long one shot I suppose.

Is this it?

Yep, exactly so thanks a ton!

sofine
Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

There was a recent-ish (Within 5 years) manga where the main character's apartment is her secret safe place and yet she ends up inviting a popular girl who may have been hit by a date into the room she won't let her friends into. They end up sometimes? living together and the popular girl is a current or former model, of course.
Pretty sure it had a happy yuri end. For some reason I think it is a short series but could have been a long one shot I suppose.

Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

two delicious yuri thank you

sofine
Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

Love it, love it being back. The best.

sofine
Baumkuchen discussion 01 Jul 21:45
Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

just the right amount of bitter

Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

Just so good. Literally unforgettable because of how evocative it is.

sofine
Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

aka what if an egg had a magical girl form and was a giant masochist pervert...
not that that's a bad thing

sofine
BDSM discussion 14 Apr 15:21
Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

Ah yes the tag that is 99% the lightest possible bondage. Really need a light bondage tag for all the neckties around the wrists that come undone in 2 pages.

Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

This is real nice. Kinda a lesbian life one instead of a "yuri" one, that's real nice. A definite Good End, and a chronicle of a worthwhile but finite relationship.

Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

I always like when Parsee gets to play a villain and show off how manipulating jealousy is as dangerous as it is portrayed in other doujin's throw away jokes. Especially when it is more realistic by not being the only reason that characters turn on each other and the history of the underground provides plenty of reasons.

Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

there's more than a hint, there's at least a few tablespoons

sofine
Kamuko discussion 05 May 02:11
Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

i keep finding this and it keeps being great.

Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

i'm actually really glad that this story didn't set up a romantic "reward" for "saving" someone. it even nicely undercut the very fantasy of saving someone in a really artful way. ichinose doesn't deserve hana for doing a nice thing, that kind of pygmallion plot always feels pretty nasty imo. a relationship between the two would have some nasty power dynamics in the near term, maybe not so much in the long term.

sofine
Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

This is really nice, the art is cute, and the queer domesticity is comforting

sofine
Supplying discussion 30 Apr 23:34
Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

mokou x mystia is such a nice ship, it's even cuter how the few doujins for it on here base it on business deliveries. somehow that makes it even cuter to me

sofine
Image Comments 28 Apr 13:38
Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017
042cc464ef90159427bcde4addc6ab0c

i really like this, the end didn't really come out of nowhere, the initial happiness of drinking in a down spot. also the literal fall before the emotional one is pretty blunt foreshadowing. still, nice to see the reason there's a relationship and thus angst in the "long life relationship angst" thing be so cute and funny.

sofine
Toireimu discussion 28 Apr 02:40
Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

really reminds of gintama

sofine
Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

ah that was a good meiling, and ofc the story was cute and nice as well.

Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

i think we really need a a tag for pet play

Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

this is nice, and really reminds me of Camel. Whenever I reread one I have to reread the other.

sofine
Camel discussion 21 Apr 08:01
Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

it's nice, too many stories are about just the loves that happen to work out. there is value in this love as well, even with it's self destructive tinge. somehow this is refreshing too

Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

there is a purity to koakuma's dirty moe, i think

Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

this cuteness is rejuvenating. ah, i feel sated.

pg. 16 is good as well.

Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

yay, more kodama naoko! i was just wishing for more while rereading cocytus.
pathetic peanuts, failing at even quite realistic idol dreams, clearly requited feelings that are yet to be recognized, there's a lot of weird moe in this one.