Forum › Posts by yoonie0104

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

It is not a hotel.. not a villa .. the numbers on the door.. and the boxes in the room .. she moved in into a new place.. apartment so to speak

I also think its an apartment but the corridor really looks like a hotel's corridor so I have to ask =)))). I've never seen a building's corridor looking like that, honestly. Or maybe it's because I'm not classy enough to see such a extravagant corridor =)))))

I also see the boxes xDDDDD, at first I think she is moving in but it can be someone is moving out (the new girl) xDDDDDDD.

And I'm curious about where Seju is though, is that in Korea or a foreign country?

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

So much vitrol for Sumin on here sometimes, often as much as there can be on the other threads for Seju lol

I don't think this thread has that many arguments between "blonde" and "pink" fans as someone mentioned earlier, I'd say its more "pink" and "black" fans having arguments/discussions.

Well, Sumin had enough actions to be criticized, while Sungji hasnt. That's why most of the time, the attack is on Sumin, but dont you see, lately, the attack is mostly on Sungji? lollll

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

You underestimate SuminxSungji too much.

I don't think so, especially with the amount of readers in here trying to make sense why Sungji and Sumin had fallen in love with each other while you can't say those things to other manga/manhwa like Citrus, FF and Pulse.

No, if I take out Seju of the story, I would say those thing to SuminxSungji that they make sense.

You keep on comparing Seju to them so you expect them to have to be more than that.

Without Seju, do you criticize them that much? I don think so.

Because of Seju, you have high expectation of them, you want them to overshadow SuminxSeju. You want them to be more than what SejuxSumin had so that they "make sense".

SejuxSumin lack of communication and such for years, you want them to talk and such to prove you they make sense more than SejuxSumin.

You want them to have a deep connection, deep understanding and such, just like how you feel when you read SuminxSeju.

They make sense but not in the sense you want with Seju in your mind.

But well, with or without Seju, to me, SuminxSungji is still better than the Pulse's main couple, lolllllll.

And FF or Citrus, they dont have a significant third character, they focus completely on the main couple and their feelings, the story is only about their growing feelings for each other through actions and scenes

I agree with NozoEli_trash. that's how you describe someone who has been a total douche lol and I don't think receiving extravagant gifts and living in someone's house in exchange for sex can be described cool. she's more like a gold digger or a gloried hooker.

Nah, that's too harsh. If that's called douche, then most of main protagonists' love interest are douche since most of them treated the main protagonist like they're invisible at the beginning of the manga.

Most of the manga's male leads are jerks and tried to be cool in the beginning after all.

last edited at Sep 20, 2017 10:09PM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Can anyone guess where Seju is right now, lolllll? Is it in Korea or foreign country?

And is it an apartment or a hotel room? lolllll

TG really know how to tease, lollllll.

last edited at Sep 20, 2017 11:19AM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Cleaning some files and I stumbled upon these set of pictures from certain chapter..and thinking--they could have ended things here since it didn't really change anything from here until the ending we have now or maybe it's just me but can anyone please tell me how Sumin overcame her love for Seju to being madly in love with Sungji??

https://m.imgur.com/a/OzjAA

I'm still confuse here to be honest.

By magicccccccccccccccc. Like how Sumin has magically stopped caring and worrying about Seju's habit of skipping meal right after her father died or stop caring about Seju in general, lolllll. She probably doesnt even know where Seju is right now, is she dead or alive, lollllllllllll.

But really though, dont use logic to explain all that xDDDDDD. Just accept that SuminxSungji right now are happily ever after xDDDDDD.

Nora89

I am tempted to make another bet with you.. but the last one left us both bitter XD

About the sex thing? Hahaha

I wont bet against you about that since I also have the same thought that Seju's first time to have sex with another girl other than Sumin will not be out of love but out of misery and stress, also a way out of releasing her feelings

However, I believe she doesnt become a sex maniac or use sex as her solace like Sumin xDDDDDD.

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

ah.. I got you from even an earlier post yesterday.. but I meant that if she becomes a womanizer taking her emotions to bed where she could feel free to express them, I won't be surprised! She was a character who wanted to test Sumin's feeling by asking Sumin to let her do what she wants in ch54. and she is a character who could only express her closeness to Sumin in bed, ch45 (I love you.. I love you, the distance where I could feel this emotion). All this makes a womanizer Seju not so unexpected or out of character now.

Nah, as I gave deeper thoughts for Seju's character, I dont think she will turn into a sex maniac to release stress. That would make her another version of Sumin, officially and TG will build just another version of wdtfs xDDDDD.

True to TG's nature though, I think if they're going to build for Seju another love story, the sex will happen at some point, lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

wait... I think wdtfs is sumin's story, no? Sumin is chick magnet, she has way more materials than sungji... (parents death, how she got the scar, beautiful exes, etc) we're peeping at her story in wdtfs... so I will say sumin side story won't be as impossible as you think. lol

xDDDD, Sumin's centric story is already wdtfs with Seju and Sungji, I dont think she has more stories to tell other than this story xDDDDD.

but TG has used sumin as story in wdtfs, and now we have seju! My bet we will still see sumin in seju side story... eg: how seju and sumin first met, etc. So yeah.. sumin is a good material to be add on the story.

Even better, I personally think Sumin will appear in flesh in Seju's side story =))))))))))))))).

At some point of the side story, Seju might come back to Hello Studio with her new love interest, she cant leave the company forever. That's where the fun begins =)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

makes sense, not only because she has this deep feeling of unworthiness.. but if you have some anger to be expressed and you are like Seju; an intense and emotional fireball, sex would be a nice venue to let it all out. In ch86, Sumin felt better having someone sleeping next to her at night.. it stops her nightmares.. Seju might feel the same after her PTSD, a coping mechanism that is

No, no, you got me wrong. I mean the 4 panels we had to open the side story, I thought the author would make Seju become a womanizer or sex maniac. But, instead, it just shows how depressed she is and closer to suicide xDDDDDD.

This is very true to her nature xDDDDD. Very consistent and I like that

hahahhaha, you give Sungji so much credit for just thinking she could stand alone without Sumin's character.. because really, look at all her scenes.. they all revolved around Sumin with no signs for her individual growth..

Hahaha, that's why I said Sungji's side story would be boring but possible. Its not impossible like Sumin, lollll.

But well, as a writer, I would choose Seju to have a stand-alone story right away without thinking much. She has enough materials to write not just a side story but a full story on her own.

Sungji, well.. has 2 flashbacks of how hard her life was because she is too pretty :( should I cry or empathise ? Her most meaningful part in her past was the few moments she shared with Dawoon..

I LOLLLL at this part, yeah, Sungji's background story is really...meh, compared to Seju's tragic background, lollllll.

last edited at Sep 19, 2017 12:21PM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

but I get mixed feeling with seju as a new heroine and seeing the new girl as new love interest for seju. it is like forcing seju to move on and be with someone else.... "forced couple" just like sumin x sungji...

I hope TG can execute it better and make this more natural... or troll the reader and the story is about how seju refuse the approach of yet another woman... lol.. at least it will makes seju character more consistent trololololol

You're too pessimistic xDDDDDDDD. Dont you see that Seju actually is the most consistent character regarding to feelings and actions among the trio? xDDDDDDD

Readers want her to move on and "go love someone else" but all the series, she only loves one and only one person, no change. Even when she left, her love for Sumin is still shining through her actions. That's how consistent the author has built her character. Totally awesome, I must say.

I might say bad words to the author regardings Seju's ending (she is still too depressed, it hurts me, let me bad-mouth them, lollllll) but I have to praise them for Seju's development and consistence with her love for Sumin. Unchanging and unbreakable.

So an author who keeps the consistence of one love that many readers has criticized alot till the very end could really make that character jump right to love someone else right away? XDDDDDD. Nah, I dont think so.

She sticks Seju to that love till the end despite readers want her to move on since earlier of the story. This tells something, you know xDDDDDD

They actually give alot of thoughts to build Seju the way she is. I can feel that.

Plus, Sumin and Seju are different xDDDDDD. Sumin is very easy with sex since the beginning so SuminxSungji being fast and stuff is truly to Sumin's nature for 10 years. Seju is not like that

I might disappoint with the way they end SuminxSungji but I have strong confidence that they wont make Seju fall in love with another girl right away xDDDDDD.

But whether that new love Seju might have in the future could make my heart flutter and feel moved by it or not, that's another different problem, lolllll. I do have feeling they might fail, LOLLLLLL.

One more point, the beginning of the side story, many readers thought Seju would become a womanizer or a sex maniac, lolllll. Even I think that they might transform her into something like that.

However, instead, it just shows how depressed she is, much more than before. Still her but much sadder. That's just how f*ckjng consistent they have made Seju. Awesome, I must say.

last edited at Sep 19, 2017 12:13PM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Let's be honest, the only character that could stand alone in a separate manhwa is in fact, Baek Seju !

Sumin can't stand in a Manhwa without the triangle.
Sungji can't stand without Sumin's character.

Actually, Sungji could have a stand-alone story xDDDDD. Sumin is the only one among trio who couldnt stand alone xDDDDDD. Sungji could have a story after leaving Sumin, like falling in love with another girl or something. Kinda the same to Seju

But if I'm about to choose, a stand-alone story for Seju is much more interesting and challenging than Sungji's. Seju's situation is worse, no family, no love, especially she has given all her heart for only one person for so long, waiting for that person for so long. How to make that kind of girl fall in love again is a very interesting plot for a writer.

Seju's own story actually is more challenging than Sungji's =))))). If I had an idea of developing a side story afterwards, Seju fits to be that main character #sadtruth

Side story about Seju actually is worth developing and building #sadtruth

so the only point we differ at is whether the attention to Seju's character was unplanned, OR Team Gaji themselves changed plans regarding Seju.

All of them above I've said, I think they already plan for a Seju's side story for long =)))))))))). If I can think like that, they definitely can think like that. =))))))

last edited at Sep 19, 2017 11:01AM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Anyway, I want to make one comment about TG's art this chap.

Dont you guys find the panel where Seju walked and slided her hand across the edge of the table is kind of...hot? And the fact that Gaji rotates the scene 90 degree makes it even better. Gaji is seriously awesome when it comes to express the art.

After many times of looking at the new girl, I think she is not...bad XDDDDD. Very different from Sumin's looks and she has that apathetic and cold looks. I cant explain it but if her personality is just like the vibe I'm having about her looks, she is the perfect love interest for Seju.

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

That's your definition of "cool"?? I think the right term is douche. Haha

Haha, dont you think the meaning of "cool" in comic or k-drama is kind of not literal? xDDDDDDDDDDD.

They're acting cool but to me, most of them act like jerks xDDDDDD, who treat the protagonist not exactly nicely at the beginning, lollll.

but let's rephrase my word, she is a jerk who tried to be cool and cold, lolllllllll XDDDDDDD

last edited at Sep 19, 2017 5:11AM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

No please don't. don't lump Citrus and FF to TeamBlonde's love story. Citrus and FF might feature a cliche couple but at least the relationship between the canon pairing on those manga/manha didn't felt forced and wasn't underdeveloped compared to TeamBlonde.

You underestimate SuminxSungji too much.

They might not be able to overshadowed SejuxSumin as well as Seju's love and the handle of Sungji's final action is bad but they're something without Seju.

You feel forced for teamblonde because of Seju, not because they dont have development.

Take note: This post I made when I take out completely Seju out of SuminxSungji's equation as well as her unchanging love for Sumin. Means: no Seju in the story

Citrus or FF, they took a completely different path than WDTFS. Both of the stories used the cliche method of nice, innocent feelings between both main characters and how they grow to like each other through their cute interactions and affections. They give the same vibe when you read it.

WDTFS is about drama and how revive a broken girl through love. Right from the purpose, its already different. Darker and more stressing. Sex, of course, is part of this equation. They are not NoraexSeol-a, they dont need a lot of time to figure out their own feelings. They're already at the stage of courting each other just after a few weeks. This is a normal pace of a real life hetero couple.

You could see the change in Sumin after meeting Sungji, From making a bait to court an innocent girl to fall for her. This, I believe, is quite nice for some scenes (I emphasize, without Seju in the equation). From her effort to make amends for Sungji for all the things she has done.

You could see Sungji trying her hardest to make a good partner for Sumin. She is too perfect sometimes and I hate it but well, arent all of the protagonists are like that?

If you take out Seju from this series, and the author has room to focus more on the couple to build more of their cute fluffy scenes, they will be peered with Citrus and FF for their own genre (matured 18+ kinda genre). Dont compare the fluffiness and cuteness between Citrus or FF to WDTFS, it leads you nowhere

Pulse would be a better example to compare with WDTFS for their genre. I cant remember the main couple's name but if I compare them with SungjixSumin, SungjixSumin will come out better in term of plot and emotional development.

and besides when did Sumin become cool? lol

She's not cool? LOLLLL

Who else in comic smoke? Who else in comic take advantage of girls and have sex with all of them for fun and break up without a blink of an eye? Who else drive expensive cars and living in an expensive house? Who else make a move on a pretty girl right away when she senses that girl attracts to her? LOLLLLL

Sumin is cool and cold or at least try to be cool and cold. But arent all of the damsels in cliche romance story trying to be cool but actually soft and vulnerable inside? LOL. No exception for FF or Citrus.

last edited at Sep 19, 2017 3:48AM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

this thread blow up because of the fan-war between Seju and Sungji fans. I think most forum of other mangas has a more positive feedback so, it doesn't spark any debate among its readers. besides, it's the same people who constantly post and not really because a lot of members in here post on this thread.

My own opinion though, this thread blow up because of discussions and arguments, yes, but that means WDTFS has something interesting enough to discuss about. Seju and Sungji, who is better, that fact alone already could take hundreds of pages discussing

Take an example, Pulse, what else could be discussed about? How good one sex scene is? Or to blame everything on Sue, or how pitiful the main couple is?

Citrus? Lily Love? The same, every chap comes out and we squeal at new scenes of the couple, nothing more.

Everyone agrees on the same thing. There is nothing to discuss or arguing about. The arguments, the different opinions are what is interesting about this thread.

And I might try reading this or that but I've never had intention of commenting or even visiting any other forums. Simply cause there is nothing to talk about, except squealing at how cute one couple is or to blame the third party.

last edited at Sep 19, 2017 3:35AM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Vanbun

Will you read the spin off story for Seju though? xDDDDDDD. Would like it to have got back this old group to discuss with when the story begins XDDDDDD

even a low quality art series like More Than Friends? is a better love story than TeamBlonde but that's just my opinion.

Wdtfs get help with the art a lot... The story is.... Underdeveloped.

I give a lot of credit for the writer with Seju's developments though. Her development is really good, so the story is not that bad if we counted Seju in it. The main couple alone is a disaster.

Edit:
No, no, I take it back, because of Seju, the story got badly developed, LOL, she is the reason of it. If the main couple alone without Seju, I think, it can be peered with Citrus or FF, those stories about innocent nice girl with cool, cold girl. Not just the art.

However, I wouldnt read wdtfs without Seju, LOLLLLLLLLLLLL, I already had FF to have a fluffy couple to squeal at, LOLLLLL

last edited at Sep 19, 2017 12:21AM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Nora89

Like I said, Nora, Seju becomes more likeable at the end or arc 2, around the chap 30 something, and somehow I believe TG has read and acknowledge the growing interest for Seju's character.

This is the turning point. They started expanding and adding more scenes for this character. Hence making all the inconsistencies.

I agree with you. The first and second arc ended in a very consistent flow, this is planned for so long, the cheating. The arc 3 is the main problem, cause simply they added Seju too much in most of arc 3.

Everything is still pretty much consistent till the chap Sungji said "I wont let people I love get hurt anymore" and her actions after that.

They might've planned for Sungji's leaving way before the series actually started xDDDDD, but the problem is they built Seju too much and nearly perfect for an antagonist who has her bad side but got sympathy from readers and make readers compare Sungji to Seju. This is the problem. And for that, when you are making comparison between Seju and Sungji for every move both of them make, Sungji leaving become a really bad move for Sungji's character development.

Under other circumstances, another scenario, or another story, Sungji might not be criticized this much for her leaving. However, because the author wants to build a Sungji who is always "better" and more selfless than Seju, making Seju realize "I wont let my lover hurt anymore". This is the problem.

They want to show a Sungji who deserves the love more than Seju but accidentally making Sungji a jerk who left without a word for a supposed-to-be-selfless act. They want to show the special point of SungjixSumin, compare to SejuxSumin but they failed badly, though.

Reason of it? They have focused on building Seju too much and emphasizing Seju's love for Sumin too much. They want to show readers a Seju who deserve to be sympathized and loved, not hated.

I could easily point out that most of Seju's scenes in arc 3 are very useless for the main couple's story . The purpose of it, honestly, is more to make Seju's character more likeable to readers than contributing to the main couple's story. I could easily say, these scenes got added after the story began. Seju's role has grown over the course of the series. The only scene that could count as a useful plot for the main couple is Seju running out of the house.

The other scenes of Seju can be omitted to focus on building the couple's love story and make them stand out from Seju's shadow.

In conclusion,
The inconsistencies, to me, are mostly caused by Seju's own development and how the author wants to make readers love this character and understand this character, which I believe the author has done a super job, her character got lots and lots of love and there comes the side effect =))))))))))))))))))))), the main couple got shadowed by her.

last edited at Sep 19, 2017 1:25AM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I rated wdtfs 6.5/10 xDDDDDD

Its a cliche romance story so I give it a 5, the average point for the main story XDDDDDD. 1.5 additional point is for them to develop an antagonist that makes the story interesting till the end. So overall 6.5/10. The main couple story is so so, we could see this couple a lot in other stories and tbh, the main couple's development didnt get executed as well as many other couples.

WDTFS got famous mostly because of a too interesting antagonist (Seju ) and make readers fight over her and the protagonist (Sungij), This is their plus point, building successfully an antagonist that makes people love her so much and understanding her stories. The antagonist is the plus point as well as the brightest point in the story

The minus point is the protagonist (Sungji). She couldnt shine through the antagonist. In fact, she got shadowed by her for many readers (this forum for example). Her character is not very special, typical protagonist, cute, innocent, angelic character. Nothing is special. And her character got excuted badly in the end, making her look like an inconsistent character who said one thing but did the total opposite. To me, Sungji is their big minus point

6.5/10

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I will be posting later about inconsistencies that happened and made me sure that the story's ending has changed in the last minute.

AND I hope my guess is right.. (not that it matters now)

Post it xDDDDD, cause that way you and I will have a very fun argument xDDDDDD

Cause I believe the ending didnt change since the beginning BUT the details are changed and scenes got added alot, especially Seju's scenes. That's why the story got worse.

last edited at Sep 18, 2017 11:45AM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

yoonie, think of it this way.. the silver haired lady taking off her hair band ~

OMGGGGG, dont remind me, I still swoon over that damn scene but can you link me the full one shot, lol xDDDDD. I want to read it again

Would be nice if Seju's new love interest has silver hair though. I love girls with silver hair unconditionally, lollll

anyways.. the WDTFS that I want to remember is the story that started from ch1 to 91.

Is there an exact day of releasing for the spin off? I need to bookmark it on my calendar xDDDDD

two months from now.. late November ~ December

Haizzzz, I wish they gave us an exact day soon. I want to bookmark the date, lollllllll.

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Jokes aside, a girl that suits for Seju? I dont think an innocent girl can make a good couple with her x

the assassin-ssi .. my God.. she gave me so many fantasies XDDD

The assassin is really cool =))))))), she fits the character I'm imagining for Seju, tbh but I doubt she will appear again but someone like her is definitely the character I expect for Seju's new love interest xDDDDDD

Would be sooooo fun to see these two bickering, lollllll, both characters are witty, smart, cool and cold, lollllll. Can keep up with each other

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016
  1. Seju no longer has short hair. Godddd, I love her with short hair. She is gorgeous with long hair but she has too many stunning shots with short hair, I will miss it dearly xDDDDDDD.

2. Is there an exact day of releasing for the spin off? I need to bookmark it on my calendar xDDDDD

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Lolll, why do you guys want a healthy innocent or untainted or charming for Seju? XDDDDDDD. You guys are creating exactly another version of SuminxSungji, I dont want that xDDDDDD. Enough with innocent, untainted girl met a messy complicated girl xDDDD

Beloved, Lily Love and Pulse are already like that..

XDDDDD, if this one is really the new love interest, she is far from innocent or untainted or cute though xDDDDDD

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Good. I liked the way she left and I'd prefer to remember her that way. Not in a mood to ship her with anyone else now tbh lol

Lolllll, I remember you are one of a few people here who has hoped for Seju to move on with someone else,. What happened? XDDDDDD

But no, even with this chap, Seju is still the Seju you know, the one who is sad, depressed( more so now, tbh) and loves Sumin with all her heart, lollll, the new character is not someone you could ship her with right now, so dont worry xDDDDD

last edited at Sep 18, 2017 11:15AM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

her line to Seju: This is a lifesaving rope, do you need it ?

Lol her line seemed like a metaphor. Like she's gonna be the one who gives the "lifesaving rope" to Seju...

Exactly.. that's why, I don't believe she will be there just for the sake of being there.

I dont interpret that sentence that far just yet, cause it seems to me, Seju's inner thought and the actual use of that rope is the opposite, that's the real meaning of the scene. She is thinking about using it to hang herself while it is used to save people

I dont think its related to the new character just yet

But yes, she is not just appearing for one chap, I agree, more than that, that's for sure. But is she the new love interest or not, I'll wait, lollll

last edited at Sep 18, 2017 11:15AM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

The thing is, I really don't know if I will care about her anyway. Because all these 93 chapters have shown that it is impossible for Seju to love someone like she did with Sumin. The girl appearing right in the end just seems like a conveniently put character for the shake of Seju not having a 100% bad ending.

No, the girl appearing there is for the sake of the spin off xDDDD

Seju's ending actually was in chap 91 when she left

Actually, anything that happens in this chap is not really important to the plot. Its a bonus and some beginning scenes for Seju's spin off, its not for reviving Seju's ending.

last edited at Sep 18, 2017 11:05AM