Forum › Posts by Mandarin

Mandarin
Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

Is there a list of removed artist names? I don't seem to be able to find one if there is.

You can type up 'works removed' in the search bar

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

They're so cute your honor

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

Jumped straight to old age. I would love to see a panel of their marriage :0 !!!
Surprisingly sweet chapter, especially with the surprisingly sweet line "Since you love my boobs, I can now say I like them a fair bit too!" lmao

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

Nekotarou POPPING OFF!!!

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

That someone can read this story and think that Fuuko is some sort of hero is still a mystery for me. She is clearly mentally sick.

Yuni will without doubt cheat again. She did not even say that she was sorry, and she kissed Fuuko seconds before Nanase arrived. She really is the worst. Her only redeeming feature is that she clearly is mentally sick as well and therefore her actions is more due to her issues then any malicious intentions.

Nanase has no spine and is the architect of her own future misfortune.

I agree. It astonished me that Fuuko had so much supporters, because people think that Nanase is a horrible girlfriend (there is some truth to this). But they also forgot that the only reason why Fuuko knew things about them is because she is super obsessed with Yuno and stalked her. To the point where she shows up uninvited to places that she knew Yuni and Nanase would be, or in the another case shows up to places that Yuni expected Nanase.

Additionally, she took advantage of Yuno's mental state and easily manipulated her into cheating. Now I'm not saying Yuno is innocent, cheating takes two people. And although Yuno was coerced (I say this because Fuuko basically bothered her everyday until she gave in), Yuno also eventually gave in to the desire of having a relationship where she gets attention (something she lacked and wanted with Nanase).

To me, Fuuko is not likable nor a hero (as you mentioned). She quite literally took advantage of a situation from a person she stalked and is obsessed with. Then throws a fit when she finds out that she was only a side-piece for attention and comfort (even though she tells Yuni all the time about how she's okay with being the number two girl. But I feel that's just a manipulation tactic to make Yuni feel more okay about cheating as long as Nanase is branded as "number 1 girl"). Fuuko is unlikable and creepy.

I think a main reason for supporting Fuuko, at least for me, is because this isn't the type of manga that's supposed tie up neatly and have people act rationally. The author pretty much writes so that you're in support of the cheating. It's the drama. Everyone pretty much acts passively and reactively except for Fuuko.

Fuuko definitely isn't a good person. She's manipulative and obsessive. But it's fun to cheer for the things she does to bend everything to her liking. There's this je ne sais quoi about her ya know. If any character had shared any one trait of hers, I'd most likely dislike them. Putting them together? Let's fucking gooo

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo

ty scanlator for the quick work

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

The gang's all got one arm

Mandarin
Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

Sister, there's an immortal in our zoo

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

Wait how is Mr. Kaichou manipulating the deaths? He'd have to know the cause of death to change the target, and there's no way he's as much of a meganerd as Satsuki.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/liar_satsuki_can_see_death_ch54#7

He finds dangerous things, has a specific cause of death in mind, and then rearranges things until he sees a corpse

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

nanao's smiling and cheerful face as she proposes fwb is actually so cute. no angst only wholesome

open poly end let's go

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

Top tier unhealthy trash yuri. Author knows what's up

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

Flowerchild ueda keeps it coming !!

Mandarin
Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

absolute top tier oneshot

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

First few pages of this chapter made me laugh bc of just how absurd Yuni is acting. Telling your gf it's all her fault while half undressed and then sobbing when she leaves.

Fuuko stays winning!! I love a girlboss

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

I love this series so much. Every panel is perfect

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

i like jun. i find her endearing but sadly this isn't the manga for her. definitely would read a spinoff or similar story setup without the android

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

not even the cute and beautiful moca chan can joke her way out of this aaaaaangst

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016
Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

Rooting for nanao. At this point in the story it wouldn't make sense for Asumi to be romantically interested in Mai, at least not to the degree that she is towards Nanao. Poly is great, but at the moment I don't see it.

When Asumi does meet Mai again, I imagine that Asumi and Mai will sort out their feelings (rather than having sex), given that the vibe I get from chapter 1 is that Asumi just wants closure and make up with Mai. I wouldn't mind for Mai ending up being an older sister figure.

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

omg noca scans
slay

Mandarin
Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

hifuuuuuuu

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

I think Fuuko's quite slay

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

pretty good setup. sounds like it could be a slay. also agree with the point that it would also be interesting without the isekai element

Mandarin
YSD discussion 02 May 17:48
Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

love the progression from page 21 to 22. suddenly glitter green