Forum › Posts by risingstar3110

risingstar3110
Image Comments 09 Sep 13:43
joined Feb 15, 2013
__kamiizumi_yasuna_kurusu_tomari_and_osaragi_hazumu_kashimashi_drawn_by_katsura_yukimaru__8d954250cf7a39871343e0b457747859

Ah... my gateway to yuri...

The manga was so good that it was the first and one of the few where I actively sought out for raw to know what gonna happen.

And yes, it is superior to the anime. Anime has great ED though

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Put a lesbian couple on front page of Bribe's magazine, since you can advertise 2 wedding dresses in the same shot? Smart!!

last edited at Jun 13, 2019 11:06AM

risingstar3110
Image Comments 04 Jun 00:12
joined Feb 15, 2013
65735128_p0

Someone need to post the canon sequences when Cleveland ask Helena to dance with her during the formal party

last edited at Jun 4, 2019 12:15AM

risingstar3110
Anime season 25 Apr 09:02
joined Feb 15, 2013

Just watched Liz and the Blue Bird too. And I feel myself not worthy to watch it.

Such a beautiful, delicate thing. I should clear all my works one day, make some nice tea, buy some fancy sweets and rewatch it again

risingstar3110
Image Comments 16 Apr 20:34
joined Feb 15, 2013
__original_drawn_by_shimmer__a4b011a71fa3591de326023257b6cbc0

Nuuu, the Watamote streak is broken....

I will just assume this is the love child of Yuri x Tomoko (black hair) and Mako x Yoshida

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I don't understand what exactly the aunt did to traumatize Sato so much, making Sato hating her. At the beggining of the manga, my theory was that the aunt sexually abused her, and despite turning into a pedophile as consequence, Sato didn't want to do the same with Shio, because this isn't love. But now that my theory isn't true, I don't get it. Did the aunt taught Sato that hurtful things are love? That's the problem between them?

This is my wild guess too. But there was a Satou flashback panel of Satou’s aunt in suggestive clothes on the floor with Satou’s favourite teddy bear been torn apart next to her.

Knowing Satou aunt and her masochism, plus her talent in triggering people up to use violence to sexually abuse her. It’s very possible that she was triggering up the young Satou’s violent tendency (like breaking her favourite toy) to provoke Satou into sexually abusing her and satisfying her masochism. Meanswhile convincing Satou that, such twisted actions are actually love

Which will fk up any child’s sense to differentiate between love and abuse , right and wrong, exactly how current Satou is

last edited at Apr 7, 2019 9:55AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Sachi ate both of Ayari’s puddings? Someone please take my mind out of the gutter....

Ayari pouting is super cute, when see missed out on nee-san cookies

last edited at Apr 6, 2019 10:33PM

risingstar3110
Anime season 06 Apr 22:02
joined Feb 15, 2013

It’s kind of depressing that so, so many of the Isekai genre to come out in recent years is just the typical fantasy harem romcom. Like, the idea of an out-and-proud lesbian getting transported to some sort of homophobic world definitely has potential, but making it a harem immediately puts me on edge.

It had to be harem (or reversed harem) unfortunately, cause you can put a range of characters in to attract a wider range of preferences from audiences.

Financially it just makes sense, considering the majority of income from anime producers are from merchandise rather than DVD sale. More female (or male) leads, more products to sell

last edited at Apr 6, 2019 10:15PM

risingstar3110
Anime season 06 Apr 09:39
joined Feb 15, 2013

BugDevil posted:

I wouldn't say the spring season is dreary. There are a lot of good shows coming out. I mean, we all have more than one genre we care about, right? lol

No!!! ONLY YURI

Nah I mean, I like fantasy world anime but sadly, right now most of them tend to be crappy harem isekais ... and I love slice of life without romance too

Yeah I'd like the Isekai boom to die. The harem genre just moved over to more profitable lands, it's not even Isekai's fault tbh. High-school harems are just not hip anymore. Sadly the harem is like a hydra, cut off one head, two new will grow.

There is some chill slice-of-life every season as far as I can tell.

Then what we need is an ISEKAI YURI HAREM.

The story about a raging lesbian enter a fantasy world where homosexuality is still a major taboo, on the quest to convert every cat girl, elf, princess and loli pixie into gay mess....

Through the power of lewl handholding!!

last edited at Apr 6, 2019 9:42AM

risingstar3110
Manga General Thread 06 Apr 02:33
joined Feb 15, 2013

Wait, I think I remember reading about that one a long time ago. How was it? For yuri the yuri content, as well as just the series as a whole?

The series is pretty much a dumb shounen with a lead heroine in skimpy skirt. Not unbearable at least and can turn your brain off to get some entertainment off it

On yuri front, Nise has always been a gay mess since her introduction (as she hide inside the admiration closet). Her love and obsession of Yuri is the center of her character.

Yuri as female lead is very fond and outrightly (platonically maybe) love Nise. Still too carefree for romance though, considering her hard crush on her brother was confirmed to be purely sibling love toward the end. Aware of Nise feeling apparently and showed to embrace it. But considering that she was only in 2 ships, and the incest route got sunk, so yuri-ing Nise is the only obvious option

last edited at Apr 6, 2019 2:48AM

risingstar3110
Manga General Thread 06 Apr 00:26
joined Feb 15, 2013

High rise-invasion finally ended. 268 chapters of whatever the fk it is. With at least a positive note on the yuri front.

Nise ( the useless lesbian of the series) battle against Yuri’s brocon continue, but Yuri immediately eased out her jealous girlfriend with some skinship. Especially important as Yuri has spent the entire series go Gaga after her brother, but showed subdued emotion when her (not-related by blood) beloved brother was just right there.

And considering Nise’s only rival is the brother, and with the ending emphasising on the sibling bonds. I will take that as an 20% ambiguous, 80% conclusive happy gay ending

last edited at Apr 6, 2019 12:48AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Is there no such thing as platonic yuri?

There is, it’s called “Bloom Into You.” They just kiss and develop genuine romantic feelings.

Stop tricking newcomers, Bloom Into You are full of NSFW lewl screens.

All of those handholdings, and hand squeezing, and oh God the finger intertwining. I barely could look at my family faces after reading a chapter

risingstar3110
Image Comments 05 Apr 23:30
joined Feb 15, 2013
Viobyx16xcn21

Flower crown? Yuri? Cocona and Papika come to mind

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

lel just finished reading the latest chapter after my previous post. this will 99% end the same as the anime. shame. >w<

Be optimistic.

I feel like the manga did everything much better. The subtle guilt of Shouko’s death killing Satou from inside. The revealing of Satou past somehow redeemed and rationalise Satou’s thinking, not to mention the anime rushed like hell toward the end.

Hopefully we will have a happier ending for everyone

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

If this ends exactly the same way as the anime im going to be really disappointed.
even though in real life sato is obviously a bad guy, this is a story so please give satou a good end~ the author already went out of the box with this story, with sato being like a super yandere, killing people and kidnapping a loli, then suddenly the ending becomes a run of the mill bad guy dies, it's like how shouko tried to hear out sato but didn't have to guts to accept her. please author-sensei, i know it's gonna be controversial, but i hope you'll find the guts to give a bad guy a good ending to truly make this story unique and different! :3

I think the point of this story is that Sato is so damaged, and has done so much damage to others as a result, that it's just not sustainable. There can't really be a happy ending here. She's murdered, she's kidnapped. We the readers, as a witness from the outside looking in, have to accept the flicker of what could have been but never will be that we can see, and the melancholy "happiness" that as twisted as she is, Sato did find some mote of happiness and peace before her inevitable sad end.

You can argue that the anime ending is actually morally worse than a typical ‘happy ending’ though.

For a happy ending that Satou and Shio successfully escape, there is that black spot of Satou escaping her crimes uncharged. The anime ending however, have Shio being implied to be haunted and possessed by Satou’s ideal. She is no longer only physically imprisoned by Satou, her entire mind and soul now is trapped by Satou, forever. And considering we never know why Satou’s aunt that fked up, it’s possible that Shio could end up a twisted version like the aunt is

Still best aunt though

joined Feb 15, 2013

Then one of them will suddenly get married. Lol

“I suspect my childhood friend to be my wife”?

“We wear white dresses and kissed in church. We had hot sex during our later vacation. My childhood friend greeted me with nothing but a naked apron when I return from work. Am I her husband or what?”

risingstar3110
Image Comments 18 Mar 07:48
joined Feb 15, 2013
D1nrpi8u8aaksec-orig

@BugDevil: I don’t like harem either, mostly because it requires great deal for it to work, even by fictional standard.

But I think you are taking it too serious here. All of these talks about disrespecting a character by putting them in harem, or how their difficult future life will turn out. It kinda gives me the PTSD about all of the homophobes rant on how a gay family can’t be functional in society and how their children will grow up in a family without a man/ woman.

If someone believe a Yuri x Tomoko x Nemo relationship can work. Let them be. Who knows maybe once homosexual is completely normalised in Japan, the medium will move to polygamy next and how members in one struggle to make the relationship works.

last edited at Mar 18, 2019 7:55AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Yeah the 2nd one is great. It tells a story by itself.

I assume the ranking is the test results, and their ‘mom’ punished the rabbit girl by holding carrot off her for not doing well.

Assuming the human girl is adopted into the family of bunny girls, and unknowingly by her adopted parents, got rewarded carrots for doing well as well

last edited at Mar 12, 2019 7:21PM

risingstar3110
Image Comments 07 Mar 06:03
joined Feb 15, 2013
73473054_p0

The problem is not the high number of chapters...

The problem is there is not enough chapters

last edited at Mar 7, 2019 6:04AM

risingstar3110
Image Comments 01 Mar 23:39
joined Feb 15, 2013
63560357_p4

What is with this crack ship?!?!?

*Added to favourite *

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Am I the only one who think that the Demon King just need Nio to come of age, then she can destroy her every night? Satisfy lust and urge to destroy in one go

J/king aside, it kinda make sense that there is something special about Nio that possibly can suppress Demon King’s urge to destroy things. Hence why she comes all the way here to pick Nio as her pet in the first place.

last edited at Feb 28, 2019 11:30PM

risingstar3110
Image Comments 27 Feb 12:06
joined Feb 15, 2013
D0wgy6ruyaaaqh6-orig

Mother x daughter incest....

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Fk my life, how can a manga be this good. And yes, I mark all Karuha works as official manga of Love Live franchise.

Like damn, i’m so jealous, of both of them. Maki is the best. Nico is the absolute best. NicoMaki after a wild night is beyond any rating scale

Once I get a life partner, I will show her this manga, and tell her what I aspire our life to be.

last edited at Feb 17, 2019 12:22AM

joined Feb 15, 2013

Like it, but unfortunately NicoMaki is still my OTP. So can’ Take this pairing serious

joined Feb 15, 2013

In the anime, Rikka is gay toward Akane 100%. The mixing. The gift. The ‘you are born to love me’
Unfortunately Akane acts very indifferent toward Rikka. Maybe she fond of her more than any other characters, but the mutual romantic affection is not quite there

Interviews out right confirmed that Rikka is the only person in the computer world that Akane loves.
https://i.imgur.com/UtJnXDf.jpg

Also, in the most recent interviews in Mook Magazine it tells is that the first scene of the ED is actually in the real world, and we're seeing real world Akane and Rikka. The director also noted that it's not a coincidence that Rikka's Mom, Alexis, and Gridman all have yellow eyes. This is telling us that Rikka's mom is a being from the hyper world. Which means she can travel between the computer world and real world.

It's fairly safe to assume that Rikka from the real world and Rikka in the digital world are one and the same, and that her mom brought her there to save Akane.

Interesting. So you say that Akane in real world was afraid to return IRL Rikka feeling. Hence she created this world where Rikka unconditionally love her by default?