Forum › Posts by Fondofyuri

joined Mar 28, 2021

There’s something quite moving in this story: building one ‘s own home, new friendships, finding one’s happiness, changing… Nothing complicated, but the most important truths of a life well lived. And the art is gorgeous. Thanks to the author who brought this gem to life, and to the translators for their hard work.

Fondofyuri
joined Mar 28, 2021

This chapter was so powerful.
Being rejected for being a lesbian by your classmate. Who denounces you to your family. Who treats you like sh*t and throw you out of the house.
Time passes.
And they give you a “chance to behave”.
I went through this.
I guess the author had a similar experience. If it’s not the case, rare empathy.
This chapter let me raw. And it is a great feeling, knowing that I made my way in life without anyone’s approval.
This is the kind of art I like: different cultures, different setups, same universal emotions.
Whatever happens next, thank you to the scanlators.

Fondofyuri
joined Mar 28, 2021

This is absolutely horrible. Kudos to the author : This one shot will stay with me for a long time.

Fondofyuri
joined Mar 28, 2021

Omg, I am very afraid of what could happen to our little fairy/bee. And Kyouko doesn’t know anything about it…
“They are pitiless” (Jean de La Fontaine about children). I hope Kyouko can do something… (Excellent lesson about social media btw).

joined Mar 28, 2021

Nice art. Story... meh. MC is obviously fragile and depressed. The “antagonist” is MC’s sister ex and asks said sister permission to « get » MC? Breaks MC boundaries all the time? Is interested in MC because MC resemble her older sister? Disgusting (older sister too).
If MC isn’t given any agency, even if the art is good, this is only a psy-rape story. Disgusting.

joined Mar 28, 2021

The end is near. Nice to see the friends being relieved. A squad of Cupids supporting the main couple! The supporting friends are what I like in this story.

joined Mar 28, 2021

Nice art, and the first chapter is fun to read. Lovely dynamics between Laplace and Magisabre, I LOVE the French (« ma chérie! ») in Laplace’s lines ( appropriate, considering Laplace was a French astronomer), and I hope the duo will squash the former partners! Very cathartic!
The premises of the story are somewhat realistic: female players and devs being harassed and demoted are not uncommon. Whatever, very likable a priori.

joined Mar 28, 2021

Heartwarming. Cute, innocent, and lovely art.

joined Mar 28, 2021

Lovely art, very cute.

joined Mar 28, 2021

I like the art but the cliché of Stockholm syndrome is a bit tiring, even with a kind of reversal version (Sahara getting “confused”). At the end of the day, nothing redeems the protagonists. The sudden ending is disappointing: I don’t lack imagination, but it would have been interesting to read the author’s view on a really f.cked up “relationship”.

Fondofyuri
joined Mar 28, 2021

Is it me or are there more and more really bad ecchi/hentai mangas on this site and less and less true yuri?
To each his/her own I suppose. I have nothing against ecchi/hentai, although the “quality” (I know, plot doesn’t count, does it? And art? Who cares about art?)
I miss true love/friendship stories (yes, sex-scenes included, I am not citrused) that are not centered on fan-service for peeping toms, whoever they identify to.

joined Mar 28, 2021

Is it me or are there more and more ecchi/hentai mangas on this site and less and less true yuri?
To each his/her own I suppose.
I miss true love/friendship stories that are not centered on fan-service for peeping toms.

joined Mar 28, 2021

I like the end: I found you. Whether love or friendship or something in between, this was the point of the story: finding a sister-soul. I expect many doujins about their relationship. Everything is open. Like life.

joined Mar 28, 2021

Long time reader, but new to the forum.
I like this manga. But the last chapter triggered my opening an account to share my slightly annoyance with the « top-bottom » trope. Sexuality is fluid. At least I want to read stories with reversals all the time. And yes, I know, these are works of fiction.
Any suggestion for a yuri manga that isn’t top-bottom clichéed, with a good love story?