Forum › Posts by NightRequiem

NightRequiem
I Love You discussion 08 Oct 05:12
joined May 30, 2016

Bloody hell...

NightRequiem
Mama Mama discussion 23 Sep 12:30
joined May 30, 2016

Wow... I'm speechless. I love it, so delightfully painful yet beautiful.

joined May 30, 2016

I thought it was going to be heartbreaking and full of aaaaaaaanggst, but I didn't see the tags and was pleasantly surprised.

joined May 30, 2016

I was actually expecting Pure as the otaku type cause well...

Somehow they felt really familiar design-wise and I realized why.

NightRequiem
Image Comments 18 Jun 08:58
joined May 30, 2016
By%20hitomi

I love this one. It felt strangely satisfying for some reason.

NightRequiem
joined May 30, 2016

Number 1 delinquent?

No wonder he fell for Chio, I mean look at his role model.

NightRequiem
joined May 30, 2016

@MagiMaki - I see, so that's what that means. Doesn't make it less horrible though. It's all a cruel irony.

"And you call yourself Mercy, Dr. Angela Ziegler!"

last edited at Mar 20, 2017 5:24PM

NightRequiem
joined May 30, 2016

This is so horrible... I like it.

I thought the ending was like a repentance for D.Va. Since it was mentioned that the Meka was only half as well as her body, I thought that she had herself fused to the machine, to prove to Mercy that she was sorry about her pride. It was this realization that crushed Mercy into despair. Seeing that D.Va sacrificed herself, her body and her ideals, just to meet her in the battlefield and save her. Or maybe it was just a really powerful attack that ripped her and her Meka in half, I don't know.

The message could be more general, such as the atrocities of war bringing out the worst in everything. The doctor herself causing the injuries as well as a young pro gamer being enlisted for war. That moment where Mercy was desperately trying to revive D.Va, scrambling around knowing she was the cause of it all and the realization that it was already too late... For the doctor, that was beautifully heartwrenching.

NightRequiem
joined May 30, 2016

It's a really good read and I like the fact that there is a development between Keine and Eirin, not just they were in love with each other just because. Hoping to see something similar between Mokou and Kaguya! Another thing I enjoyed about it is the relation between Keine/Mokou and Eirin/Kaguya being best friends like "bros" (sis's?). It actually seemed natural and believable for me. Lastly, those hugs were really warm.

joined May 30, 2016

It's really adorable! Good to see that Fran actually cares for her. I really thought that she'll be lonely after Mary left but I forgot that this is Itou Hachi, so that's a relief.

However, on the topic of beastkin training and adoption, I just wonder how they evaluate which ones are fit for a master since at first they so cute, adorable, fluffy and cuddly... Anyway, what if they grow older and their feral instincts take over? Of course since they are beastkin, they have these different traits depending on their beast half. Ooooh I wish to see a timeskip where Mel is fighting her instincts - both her violent side and her not so violent side. I mean, you know, when it's that season of the year when they want to do... stuff. I want to see how master would handle such a situation. It would be interesting to see.