Forum › Posts by Skyblaze77

joined Dec 13, 2015

Holy shit yes!! I've been scouring the net for Knm doujins for ages with little luck. Thanks so much for this!!

Skyblaze77
joined Dec 13, 2015

Even if the senpai didn't return masaki's feelings, I just love how Masaki's friends reacted to hurt crying. With such friends, I somehow feel heartwarmed instead of depressed...

joined Dec 13, 2015

It's interesting that she actually did take care of rejecting the marriage proposal fairly cleanly, and the guy was pretty simpatico about the whole thing. One major source of mess surprisingly efficiently swept from the table.

This. Hoping this means the author doesn't intend to go down the traditional path of love triangle galore with interfering annoying male character.

joined Dec 13, 2015

I wish they would explain what happened to Nanoha at that time IN DETAIL (like an ova or whatever, fuck they have 4 series but can't even make an ova out of the interesting stuff?)

The third movie is supposed to have an original plot and appears to focus on the time between A's and StrikerS; it wouldn't surprise me at all if they chose to explore that off-screen plot arc. That being said, it's a very negative way to end a movie, with Nanoha being severely wounded and facing life in a wheelchair.

They could always end with her recovery. Like they could show the process thru a montage like series of scenes and end off with the recovery. Fairly sure it's been done by quite a few doujins around here but as long as I get happy cute Nanoha and Fate I'm not complaining.