EkichoSHIFT
Image Comments 22 Dec 20:13
Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015
Mel

Wasn't expecting boobs to show up right after opening the Images... ' . '

Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015

^^Before I broke down, the teach asked me to rest in the middle of practice (Maybe they could already sense what's going on), and when I went to sit with my friend, the line broke. The tears were about to flow, and I asked my friend why it was happening. (I may have been a little lost that time)

It started as a whisper. I think I said something like 'It's not supposed to be happening now.', and slowly, it turned into a mad scream of some sort. I shouted his name, begging for some sort of answer, anything. Then, the teacher came up to me and I couldn't really stop crying and shouting.

We went outside and he told me to do anything to calm myself, so I shouted and screamed at least 3 times? and he told me to look out at the peaceful scenery outside, told me to calm down and be peaceful like that. So... I think I was hyperventilating that time and eventually, I calmed down. Then, I was brought to the guidance office.

I knew that if I waited just a little bit more, I'd forget the anger and have it replaced with happiness, but no... it just had to burst at that moment! Agh...

last edited at Dec 1, 2016 5:50AM

Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015

I didn't really mean it.... But I had a breakdown at school today. It wasn't supposed to happen, but I ended up getting sad after making a few mistakes and getting scolded. In all honesty, I am afraid of teachers scolding me (I'd immediately quiet down if I were mentioned, and I'd get down in the dumps, maybe a little too far down).

I take everything too seriously sometimes. On the outside, I'd be joking it off and following, but inside, I feel as if I'm the most useless person ever. Only when I feel as if my body starts to try moving on its own and hurt myself is when I know something's wrong. My body puts in too much pressure at some part and makes it so that I'll spasm into a weird degree or something, maybe jump around and laugh? I'd have many sensations of wanting to just hit myself somewhere.

I ended up crying lots with drool coming out of my mouth and laughing at the same time. Out of all the things I hate, it may as well have been crying. Crying made me look weak, which is something I hate a lot. I felt like I just humiliated myself in front of my classmates. The teacher was concerned and brought me to the guidance person, and we talked about what happened, and what I felt that time.

Deary, I wish that wouldn't happen too much. I guess it started when we were practicing for a dance and I somehow got scolded a decent amount of times, and it made me feel like I just weighed everybody down. When I saw the next batch practice, I knew I wanted to cry. But with my hatred of crying, I tried hard not to, flashing a smile while biting my mouth to prevent myself from crying.

In the end, the balloon popped and I broke down, crying and laughing, all the while being angry. I don't know if I should question my mental health, but that's too early anyway.

EkichoSHIFT
Image Comments 21 Nov 06:27
Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015
59962403_p0

Fine thinks Izetta is a fine girl and Izetta thinks Fine is a fine girl too.

EkichoSHIFT
Image Comments 21 Nov 06:21
Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015
[asa%20(coco)]%2028930186_p1

I've been waiting for this =_=

EkichoSHIFT
Image Comments 21 Nov 06:17
Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015
Cw_bopxuqaa3rij

The nyan-nyanning is real

Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015

Sino po kayang basahin 'to? Yayakapin ko xD

last edited at Nov 17, 2016 4:35AM

Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015

I forgot it was Pocky day yesterday! QUICK! I need to start drawing my OCs =_=

Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015

Somehow, I feel as if I'm always under the weather. In the morning, I always feel like sleeping, but at night, I want to stay awake for as long as I can.

Lying on the floor while listening to songs is also a fun pastime, but it's really hard to sleep your troubles away because they always come for you in your wake. Sometimes, I feel like sleeping forever, but there's only one way for me to be able to sleep forever, and that is to cease from being awake (Spending eternity at rest, that is death).

Man, writing my troubles away feels much better though. Professing your feelings through words and sketches is very fun~ Even though I feel I am very bad at writing and by the fact that my drawings can sometimes go out of hand (Very out of hand), I'm still somehow proud of the things I've made, one way or another.

EkichoSHIFT
Image Comments 04 Nov 05:06
Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015
[piyokichi]%2058107399_p1

Shinmyoumaru wonders about who the little ones actually are.

EkichoSHIFT
Image Comments 04 Nov 05:04
Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015
Mooncest

But I've been waiting for this pairing... ' v '

EkichoSHIFT
Image Comments 02 Nov 09:03
Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015
54856187_p0

Cuddling for sweet dreams~<3

EkichoSHIFT
Image Comments 02 Nov 06:02
Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015
Tumblr_o0il2pcpkm1rpyd0qo1_1280

She'll give all of her worlds to Junko, and together they can make their world.

last edited at Nov 2, 2016 6:02AM

EkichoSHIFT
Image Comments 01 Nov 05:01
Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015
[ebizome]

Yukari wants a different treat.

Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015

Wah... Sometimes I wish pressing the Next Ch. wouldn't be too random when you're reading a oneshot. It's like: Oh, this doujin has a lighthearted, touching story... and then when you press the next thing, an H doujin comes up. I'm fine with it but it's not good if that suddenly happens while your mom is behind you (Which almost just happened to me xD)

BAm! BAM! BAm! (And other onomatopoeia)
Spin the wheel of fortune right now and find out what story fate brings next!
spin spin spin spin spin
Ohoho~! We have an H doujin, with an added extra of your mom's presence!

For some reason, I find this comment weird....

Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015

Clapping cats are the future.

Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015

The new RWBY episode is taking AGES to buffer for me.....

EkichoSHIFT
Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015

If you thought Yuri Iro Gensou had tags, then you were wrong.

last edited at Oct 26, 2016 7:49AM

Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015

You know that feeling when you discover a new favorite music artist? Just had that after a long time of motly sticking to the same music.

Yeah, I know that feel. I listen to almost the same shiz everyday, so hearing something new feels kinda weird, but I still hold on to the songs I listened to before cause I have nothing to do with life :'^)

EkichoSHIFT
Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015

Also, this case literally makes Patchy a Locked Girl.

Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015

Hmm~ I guess if there were a confession thing here, I'd say the one experience I had while playing Basketball.

Just wanna say that I am a really clueless person at times and the worst time was when I played basketball in school for the Intrams. I had no idea which one was the goal of the enemy, so I went over to what I presumed was their goal, and they all just stopped playing and looked at me and because I watch lots of anime, I was like: This is my final moment, everyone's cheering me on, but they were actually telling me to go back.

One of my teammates ran after me and I was like: Huh?? My hearing isn't that good so I can't really hear her well and thankfully, the game was about to end, so.... No tragedy struck the team xD

Up to this day, I heavily regret that moment. I also had problems writing it down here out of the sheer embarrassment and self-contempt I have, which enables me to writerkmjaEfsdkjhfjlsdhfklashfjwbrfsdhjfkjb instead.

; . ; I really hate myself.

EkichoSHIFT
Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015

Ah, I also suspected her, but I wasn't sure. I could tell from Reimu's words though and I just inferred that she was the culprit.... She was on the top of my list while I tried solving things, but with such an explanation like the one given up top, it really makes me wonder about why the culprit had done the crime. Why did she want to kill her? Not exactly want though since Reimu mentioned stuff like that.

I read through that one messy whack of translated dialogue and was confused as fudge (cause of the amazing translation). But I never really do know though... Maybe I'm just being dumb right now, oblivious to the reality of the situation, or acting like a child but there are some things you can't know, I guess?

EkichoSHIFT
Image Comments 16 Oct 03:29
Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015
[yudaoshan]%2057453744_p4

P.S I like the fact that there's a Shinmyoumaru x Shanghai thing next to this. Seija prolly stole Shin away in the night and brought her back.

EkichoSHIFT
Image Comments 16 Oct 03:01
Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015
59203608_p0

Welp, I hope the marriage won't have to involve carrying the bride..... Depending on who the bride is.... cough Please cough imagine Remi wearing cough a suit and cough carrying cough Patchy cough cough AHem anyway, you can do it Patchy.

last edited at Oct 16, 2016 3:26AM

EkichoSHIFT
Image Comments 16 Oct 02:57
Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015
[yudaoshan]%2057453744_p4

I've been waiting a long time for this too..... crying tears of joy