Forum › Posts by HanyouNee

HanyouNee
Image Comments 06 Jan 16:49
Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015
Emtsrlsvmaa5yl3-orig

This fuels my desire to write fanfic about them. College AU, they had a one stand when Adora was a freshman, but now Catra is almost graduating, Adora too stressed about her exams cuz everyone expects her to be the miss perfect. Catra says Adora should loosen up and everything will be alright...

HanyouNee
Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

... So they drug Nico, blackmail them, "force' them to have sex and are watching with a bunch of cameras? .....welp A-Rise certainly is strange.

HanyouNee
Image Comments 30 Oct 08:48
Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015
Ekq3xbxuyaevql_-orig

YES PLS MOR

HanyouNee
Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

What the fuck????????? I can't believe i read this for 4 years to reach this ending. Yes, time skip one year it's acceptable, and then continue from there with Uta more matured. But this was just, pure and simply, bad: time skip, then time skip again, and magically oh, they're together! The end. Oh, goddamit. Someone throw this into the oblivion.

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Pls have a sequel, pls have a sequel, pls have a sequel

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Oh my

HanyouNee
Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Agree with johnb. It was a shitty move to reveal they didn't had sex and now just when Haruka was thinking about it, it conveniently happens! And this is used to construct an entire chapter. I'm loving this, but this chapter... I rather pretend I didn't read it. And it happens even after Nao went home after 22h/10pm plus exhausted from practice. Well at least 10/10 for Nao's stamina.

HanyouNee
Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

I'm calling quits on this ship if there's no more progress until chapter 70, at least.

HanyouNee
Lily Marble discussion 09 Jul 00:16
Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Well shit. Another amazing and promising manga that had everything to develop into a masterpiece that ended being rushed.

HanyouNee
Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Now that was a creepy ending

HanyouNee
Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

The heck? Takemiya has been watching too much telenovelas.

HanyouNee
Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Can we have the what the fuck am I reading tag?

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Just what it's this thing????? Please just give me more. I'm dying it's so precious and funny.

HanyouNee
Image Comments 13 Jun 17:40
Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015
Ewrlan1umaekobt-orig

I'm accepting fanfiction of Tendou & Kaoruko duo being mischievous together while Kuro is flustered and Futaba know they're plotting together but she can't help it cuz it's Kaoruko.

HanyouNee
Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Wait is this story actually trying to get back the [[yuri]] tag? Because Ayano seems super serious and if they don't make a joke of it, it could definitely be a thing.

Plus I've been shipping it since forever soo

I think so too! But that conversation with the sensei did crush my dreams a little. Sensei started talking about friends this friends that and Ayano just went along.

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

I see Neji, I click. Simple as that.

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Well shit. I can't say I didn't like this, but seriously, wtf is this ending? It didn't even feel like a last chapter. She just poof and then time skip and some flashes and THE END. I feel so unsatisfied, it's like... we read all of this crazy journey for this? I can't, guys. I just can't.

HanyouNee
Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Heck, anyone would fall for Hino with a ponytail. Don't sweat it, Koguma.

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Finally some development. I was honestly getting tired of this, and I never thought I would say that about a yuri manga with so much boobs! But it's so annoying how these two keep running in circles.

last edited at Jun 7, 2020 8:28AM

HanyouNee
Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Wut the... If this turns into a stupid story arch with no significant plot at all, I'm throwing this in my virtual trash bin

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

This is precious, I've laughed so much. Wasn't expecting the president to be like that. Definitely putting this on my favorites

HanyouNee
Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Kitty's dad is one of the guys that play with Yuki!!!!! How frickin awesome is that.

HanyouNee
Image Comments 29 May 17:49
Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015
En-1263305186329587712

NicoMaki relationship it's always wholesome

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Mizuguchi for best girl.

HanyouNee
Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

What the... That prince-like girl crossed the line between molester and rapist a long time ago. I love a good delinquent yuri, but eeeeeh, no.