Forum › Posts by mimiq89

joined Dec 30, 2010

Hi, i want to help... but i don't have much experience...
I'm willing to learn though... =)

mimiq89
hey im new :3 07 Apr 20:44
joined Dec 30, 2010

Hi... =D

mimiq89
Where you from?~ 24 Mar 01:32
joined Dec 30, 2010

Selangor, Malaysia... =)

mimiq89
Fanfictions 13 Mar 21:56
joined Dec 30, 2010

read it =D

it's a great story of K-ON after graduation... i can almost imagine the gang getting back together... i wonder if the movie will be like that LOL...

anyways, please continue... =)

mimiq89
Fanfictions 10 Mar 20:47
joined Dec 30, 2010

Anytime... =D

mimiq89
Fanfictions 09 Mar 16:32
joined Dec 30, 2010

when you finally create that account, tell me if you've written a fanfic... i would love to read it... xD

mimiq89
Status Update! 21 Feb 16:36
joined Dec 30, 2010

i want to learn editing too.... i'm depressed thinking about the 5-month break i'll be having soon... =(

i thought of taking up a job, but i want something else to do too... =)

mimiq89
Fanfictions 16 Jan 11:53
joined Dec 30, 2010

i'll be happy to help u if u need some ideas... =)

P.S. do u have more than one email? if so, try everything since i have multiple n can't remember which email i used to reg, i tried them all... =)

mimiq89
Fanfictions 15 Jan 09:45
joined Dec 30, 2010

crono, glad u like it... i'm always trying to change what i wrote, so it never finished, but i hope to finish this one... xD

P.S. i do hope u write more fanfics too... =)

P.P.S. i've put up the 'new' chapters... here's the link if u're lazy to scroll up... =)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6616242/1/Welcome_to_bMiura_b

i'm hoping to not ever read it over since i know i'll keep wanting to fix it... >.<

last edited at Jan 15, 2011 8:32PM

mimiq89
Fanfictions 14 Jan 22:40
joined Dec 30, 2010

hammy, thanx 4 d review... xD

but sadly that was supposed to be the 3rd chapter... i pulled down the first 2 because i thought i could do better, but i still haven't gotten around to finishing them LOL...

you're welcome to come back n check it out... =)

P.S. I have seen the show more than once n reading your story, i could almost imagining it happen!! xD

joined Dec 30, 2010

ummm... i don't know if not meeting someone would be considered dating... if it is, then i've dated 2 guys... one is a good friend (and i got together with him twice!!) n the other is a complete stranger i met on9, though at that time he was in a college not far from mine, but we never met... the first guy was a really complicated situation for me because we know each other's story, but the second guy i know nothing about n i have no guilt whatsoever for dumping him... i felt he's just to emo for guy somehow... my frenz told me i was cold... yikes

while i've been with these guys, i have been harboring a sort of more-than-frens feeling for this girl friend of mine, but i wasn't sure if it's real or not... heck, i'm not even sure now LOL... i didn't immediately felt that way towards her, it's just after a trip we took that i became aware of her... now i vaguely feel that she's more comfortable around me than before, which suits me just fine... xD

sorry if i just ramble on... sometimes i dun even know i'm doing it (n i'm typing!! LOL) as long as i'm satisfied with it... xD

mimiq89
Shoujo Sect 09 Jan 21:23
joined Dec 30, 2010

i love this series as well... xD

i read it over n over again when i'm out of manga to read or when i recalled some scenes in the manga... but to be honset, i was a little clueless about the relationship between shinobu n momoko n also shinobu's secret love for momoko... after reading the manga many many times, i finally get it!! xD

i suspect this is a ploy of kurogane kenn to get us to read his manga until we're sick of it (but will we ever?? xD )

joined Dec 30, 2010

i actually admire kuragane kenn's works, though i notice similarities betweeen the characters from work to work, but the art n the story is much to my taste... =D

i was waiting for new konohana chapters to come out n when it did, my heart was beating liek crazy... xD

but as i thought, just one isn't enough for me... i hipe more will come out soon... >.< crossing fingers

mimiq89
Flower Flower 09 Jan 21:05
joined Dec 30, 2010

this is the kind of manga that i want to read until the end n reread it again until i get the whole picture... right now i'm just enjoying those sweet moments between Nina n Shuu... xD

Cheers to the awesome work you've done, Dynasty... xD

mimiq89
i love this manga 09 Jan 20:55
joined Dec 30, 2010

i love this manga n the anime... xD
i wonder if mayu-chan is developing feelings for sumika...

mimiq89
joined Dec 30, 2010

i play most games on gba and nds emulators since about all i have is my pc.... currently i'm playing memento mori, but i have yet to finish it.... i played sims until i can't install it back into my pc LOL... i played half-life, but can't seem to install half-life 2... i got a bunch of games i have yet to play... yeah... thatt's about all the games i've played... i play on9 too, but only for a while 'cuz it got pretty slow after a while LOL... so the on9 games i play r flash games or fb games... =)

mimiq89
Fanfictions 01 Jan 21:50
joined Dec 30, 2010

first of all, i really hate fanfiction.net sometimes, but it's useful to put your stories out there...

so i've written up to chpater 2, but i'm not sure how to move on from there... if u could read them n give me your opinion, it might help a lot... thanx... =D

Here's the story: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6616242/1/Welcome_to_Miura

Actually, i wasn't sure about the title nor the summary, but i put it up anyway... enjoy... =D

last edited at Jan 14, 2011 10:44PM

mimiq89
Fanfictions 01 Jan 12:24
joined Dec 30, 2010

i'll remember to credit u... =D

thanx 4 d name generator... if i finally got some words done, i'll post here about it... y dun u post ur stories here? i'd like to read them too... =D

mimiq89
Fanfictions 31 Dec 23:39
joined Dec 30, 2010

thanx for ur suggestions... xD

reading ur post gave me instant flashes of ideas... LOL... =D

i'll incorporate some of it in my story if u don't mind... =)

btw, can u tell me where to find the name generator?

oh, n regarding my story, it's more like several stories in one school... i want to intertwine old stories with the new one... sumthing like that... i dun make much sense, rite? LOL... xD

mimiq89
Fanfictions 31 Dec 13:08
joined Dec 30, 2010

ummm... hi... i have an idea of several yuri/shoujou ai stories... i got all the characters down, but i dun have any idea what to name the school or what their uniforms should look like... any1 have suggestions? =)