Forum › Posts by Shinoo

Tumblr_mzkufvpuyp1sgerido1_500
joined Oct 25, 2014

The best part is that this will continue, more sweet sweet chikariko from kougi

Shinoo
Citrus discussion 17 Jun 20:09
joined Oct 25, 2014

That coming out was rather underwhelming and hand waved like nothing.

Yeah right.

Even the most supportive parents, in real life, are worried to death, instead of being like "oh well, can't be helped, I trust you and good luck".

She's in love with her step-sister, ffs.

True but considering the experience they went through, they're out of F to give.

Agree, Yuzu's mom lost her loved one, she doesnt strike me as someone who would let her beloved daugther experience that pain, Yuzu's most important person still at reach after all. And Mei's dad gave up everthing and went yolo in order to be free and happy, cant see the guy as anything but pure chill.

joined Oct 25, 2014

Finally sensei stood up like an adult. Crap tho, I was hoping the cousin was only an sketchy looking guy but nope.

Shinoo
joined Oct 25, 2014

I think Yuu was a little sad at the end, since she feels like she is like her role in the play, the one to help Touko to get on her feet and now that thats 'done' she fullfilled her usefulnes. The thing is, she actually wants Touko now but she is so awkward that I can see the next arc being about Yuu confronting her feelings and being proactive on getting close to Touko.

joined Oct 25, 2014

I like how straight foward the title is lol. Its Kodama so I am ready for the controversy. Also, the Hotaru vibes with the kouhai were real shivers
Lets see where this goes

Shinoo
Desire discussion 23 Feb 01:57
joined Oct 25, 2014

Chika is such a thristy dog in Kougi's works, i love it!

Shinoo
Magnet discussion 15 Feb 03:56
joined Oct 25, 2014

what a beautiful era it was when magnet came out, it makes me feel a bit old but who cares, MikuxLuka will forever be THE otp for me

Shinoo
joined Oct 25, 2014

Now this is what I am talking about, really liked this one.

Shinoo
joined Oct 25, 2014

Well that was something else.

joined Oct 25, 2014

I love age-gap Student-teacher thingy but the MC is lacking way too much as a teacher and adult. After learning she practically lives alone, wondering why she would kiss her like a teenage, man the girl needs attention and care she is lacking at home and probably looking for it on her teacher. Maybe she really likes her too but c'mon overlooking the fact that a minor is practically left alone by their parents is negligent at best.
But hey this is manga (?

Shinoo
joined Oct 25, 2014

I am the onlyone that thinks he will have a very good reason for all this mess? Either way Kaori is obviously hurt (lol) and Uta will be furious, fraternal or romantic love her brother is hurting someone really precious to her. nope nope. Hope its nothing that dramatic like amnesia or shit.

Shinoo
CyanBlue discussion 04 Oct 16:22
joined Oct 25, 2014

Right in the OTP, god bless tMnR.
Holy damn tho, they are dating since Umi was 16-17 in tMnR stories they sure took their time! not complaining
They are so sweet~~ Still gotta say, Those burning gazes from Umi could get someone pregnant xD
My, I need so much more from these two ;n;

joined Oct 25, 2014

Aim higher Riko, next time go for the full harem and kiss them all XD
Seriously Rikox litterally everyone is becoming a thing I crave for

joined Oct 25, 2014

Age Gap is my guilty pleasure, I need moreeee

Shinoo
Sisters discussion 03 Jul 14:17
joined Oct 25, 2014

Its regrettable that there arent many doujins of leagues there are so many possible pairings ~~ I like MorganaxKayle a lot!
The first doujing from lol that I have seen was one with VixCaitxJinx which was very hmm interesting for the lack of a better word x'D

Shinoo
Image Comments 26 Jun 00:48
joined Oct 25, 2014
Dbp4uftuiaaes0t

I married Azura every single time I played the different versions. I regret nothing

Shinoo
Image Comments 26 Jun 00:36
joined Oct 25, 2014
61447999_p0

THE otp right there looking awesome as ever uff love these two

Shinoo
Image Comments 26 Jun 00:24
joined Oct 25, 2014
56824818_p2

Can I cry like for the rest of eternity?
Clare and Teresa's bond always makes my heart clench, anyways, lovely artwork

joined Oct 25, 2014

Shiny~~! OT3 bright as always x3
happy bday Mari

joined Oct 25, 2014

No words can describe how much I love this pairing and how fascinated I am with TMnR's art. Simply beautiful, By far one of my favorist artist's in the LL fandom/fanmade stuff.

This was so cute, Umi's niece was a chibiUmi xD

Pd. Happy birthday Umi!

Shinoo
joined Oct 25, 2014

Forever loving more Miku and Luka's version of the song rather than the original from Len and Rin.
Cute read, I got the referece right away and it made me smile.

Shinoo
joined Oct 25, 2014

My favorite manga ever. Damn the feelz, never thought I would see a doujing of it.
Even though it has a lot of shippi couples, well comarades but the yuri goggles can do miracles xD
This was really cute!

Shinoo
Passion discussion 05 Sep 13:41
joined Oct 25, 2014

I serously love this ship oh he eliumi feels right there my~~ Love this pairing and even more how the author portrays it.

joined Oct 25, 2014

My two elixumi feom Yukiti? I am dreaming? god, I love her work, and how she draws and writes the charactes. I am so happy right now, EliUmi is simply <3

Shinoo
Untitled discussion 15 Jul 18:15
joined Oct 25, 2014

Otp intensifies I' am always happy to see some ElixUmi~~ :3