Forum › Posts by 2Legit4U

2Legit4U
Image Comments 10 Apr 13:40
Honeyview_190197%20(3)
joined Dec 16, 2013

Mmh, yup. Right in the kokoro. Stings. No fluff here, just thorns of angst.

2Legit4U
Honeyview_190197%20(3)
joined Dec 16, 2013

I love everything about this manga. The art is so clean and pleasant to the eyes. The character profiles are very well thought out. Cute yet sill makes you think. Just perfect on its own. Kinda sucks that it's my only favorite on-going yuri manga right now. Other series I'm interested in are not Japanese. Takemiya Jin's stories are good too, but they're not long enough and not too deep either. Nishi Uko's much deeper, but don't have good update schedule. Citrus and Netsuzou Trap are kinda trash, intended only for the mass audience. Japanese authors need to step up their game and make a weekly/biweekly yuri webtoon lol

Pretty much how I feel right now as well, both Shitrus and Netsuzou Crap only have the art going for them. (Because holy Godoka is Mei SO SEXY). I'd also like some more Amano Shuninta and would be pretty happy if Ayame 14 could be updated a little more frequently. It's relatable which makes the whole experience hilarious. XD Just no more of that crap she pulled with The Feelings We All Must Endure. (-_-)

2Legit4U
Honeyview_190197%20(3)
joined Dec 16, 2013

As a proud masochist myself, I thoroughly enjoyed this.

2Legit4U
Honeyview_190197%20(3)
joined Dec 16, 2013

I was going to write a rambling of my impressions as I slowly read through this manga on a quiet evening. But, it's unmotivated me. It wasn't funny, or sad, or thrilling. It started off bad, got better, then progressively worse until we hit rock bottom at murdering a little girls parents. And now I'm stressing over poor Shio's life (-_-)

2Legit4U
Stretch discussion 01 Oct 14:14
Honeyview_190197%20(3)
joined Dec 16, 2013

For a loli hentai mangaka, Shou's pretty good at inciting sadness in my heart

Loli hentai mangaka? Shou? Discards the thought as heresy, the ramblings of a madman

Curious and despite the gnawing sense of dread googles if such is true. Finds one such doujin...dies inside.

Honeyview_190197%20(3)
joined Dec 16, 2013

Love the internet.

Just do it.

Don't let your dreams be dreams.

Yesterday you said tomorrow.

Nothing is impossible.

Don't dream it; be it.

Seriously, love it.

2Legit4U
Honeyview_190197%20(3)
joined Dec 16, 2013

Can we all just agree that Kaede is the most adorable moe blob to ever moe?

2Legit4U
Honeyview_190197%20(3)
joined Dec 16, 2013

It's not that his love means less. It's just that his love is not even clearly stated. In 3 chapters, all I can get about Takeda is that, while he seems to like Yuma, he's not in love with her and his primary goal is to lose his virginity.

Oh, he's nice about it, and not forceful. But all his actions tend to show that he wants to be on the good side of Yuma so that she spreads her legs willingly. He's not evil. He's just your average Joe who wants to get laid and make nice memories of it. He likes Yuma, but it doesn't have to be Yuma ultimately.

So yeah, I put more value in Hotaru's love, because she needs Yuma. Not some other girl, not some abusive boyfriend, but specifically Yuma. Because she's the one who's always been there for her and the one who swore to protect her always. And she's in love with her.

It can be argued that she's going completely wrong about it, almost forcing herself on Yuma, but I take it as a form of despair on her part. She's on the verge of losing her completely. For years, she's been in the Hell of "there's no way my love will ever be fulfilled". I guess you can't really relate to this, but I've been there and I can tell it's real Hell that keeps you awake at night and makes you want to punch walls because it's so unfair.

Personally, I feel for Hotaru, because I identify with her on many levels. Being next to someone you crave to touch, but can't really because it could mean the end of everything. But just a hug means the world.

So, yeah, in this context, I don't give a shit about Takeda's feelings. He's good looking and he can get a girlfriend anyday if he gets over his awkwardness. Sorry, I'm not reading this to see some random schmoe get laid with a girl he asked out because she happened to be there and cute.

When someone just perfectly phrases all your thoughts so you don't have to. Love the internet.

last edited at Aug 1, 2015 11:18AM

2Legit4U
Image Comments 19 Jul 02:34
Honeyview_190197%20(3)
joined Dec 16, 2013
41704504_p4

You know there's a lot of things you can say about a lot of Love Live! pairings (and there's SO MANY). However hands down the cutest most fuwa fuwa mega adorbs award goes to RinPana.

last edited at Jan 6, 2016 3:59PM

2Legit4U
LOVE/DEATH discussion 08 Jul 15:29
Honeyview_190197%20(3)
joined Dec 16, 2013

Sometimes, you search your entire vocabulary -then have a look in a thesaurus- and can't find a word that sums up your swirling mass of feels. In such a scenario and only then, may you resort to profanity. As such in response to Ch 6:
FUCK
Congrats, I now have a new fetish.

2Legit4U
Image Comments 26 Jun 04:31
Honeyview_190197%20(3)
joined Dec 16, 2013
Tumblr_nq2xgqofbl1uq1ik1o2_1280

Little-blushing-moe-fluffball Kotori made me weak, she almost killed me, then... she did. This...this is why Dynasty is magical. To be honest I don't care that I messed boiling tea all over my keyboard and crotch. The pain was worth it, it was worth this.

2Legit4U
Honeyview_190197%20(3)
joined Dec 16, 2013

SO MAGNIFICENTLY INCREDIBLY MOTHERLAYING GAY.
I've always loved this authors pictures, they were some of the best, most atmospheric and evoking pictures on this site, and now I get this.

The only thing that could be better is monster girl yuri between a cute harpy and some some sexily scarred female knight...If only.

2Legit4U
Honeyview_190197%20(3)
joined Dec 16, 2013

Ahh, Yuu-chan, I understand your pain. Love songs and stories are so wonderful doesn't life truly fall flat in stark comparison? Or sometimes you fall, on your face.

Nanami-senpai's POV: Yuu's such a cutie! Ah to meet a kindred spirit! Time to give your adorable kouhai some love advice. "Follow your heart!" Did I really just say that? How cool, I really am a great senpai. Ohh! He's phoning, I MUST hold her hand for support. Huh? What is this doki-doki of my heart? Ahh, to watch Yuu reject this man, it's making me lightheaded. What is this feeling? Truly this must be the passion of youth! FOLLOW YOUR HEART. TUG OF LOVE "I think I might be falling for you." SUDDEN? Perhaps, but that is what it means to be young! I'm so cool.

Me: nods head approvingly "Smooth. This girls got game."

2Legit4U
Image Comments 01 May 01:20
Honeyview_190197%20(3)
joined Dec 16, 2013
Dl

My sentiments exactly Akko...

2Legit4U
Honeyview_190197%20(3)
joined Dec 16, 2013

So, there I was one fine midsummer's night delving into the fantastical world of yuri as is my daily routine. The disappointment from the lack of any new KotoUmi yet again has me left a little disappointed. But, oh! What is that? Could it be AKaga and Kyousaya! Magnificent, I say! Magnificent!

So I skim the tags, NSFW and sex standing out the most, drifting my attention away from the one vital detail my yuri-hungry mind should never have overlooked.

Oh, Homura. You devilish little matchmaker you! Whats this? Kyouko's arm is a bit masculine there isn't it? Oh, well. Must have been a bad panel, and yet her face too lacks femininity. I know she's not the most well endowed but this Kyouko has no chest, strange. And the school uniform... the speech, the muscles and stature. Did they just say 'he'? Must have been a typo, nope no it wasn't. There's the penis, yup right there in all it's phallic glory.

Damn.

2Legit4U
Image Comments 22 Aug 10:54
Honeyview_190197%20(3)
joined Dec 16, 2013
A749f3829e889892621369bddda8dc84

Best Love Live pairing!