First Page: Someone that looks about to be chloroformed

joined Jan 8, 2016

A kick in the balls I can approve

Ratte
If Only There Was ____ 18 Jan 03:12
joined Jan 8, 2016

http://dynasty-scans.com/images/1566 this with the story behind it

joined Jan 8, 2016

Why are we fan-wanking over Castlevania anyway?

Because I know the lore way too much from the inside out despite thinking it's magic and shit.

Atleast it's consistent that Vampire Killer beats Dracula in Rock, Paper, Spock.

Ratte
joined Jan 8, 2016

Have fun with the 10 month hiatus before the next chapter.

<3

joined Jan 8, 2016

Circle of the Moon is not canon though.

Also, Shanoa has a bad time killing Dracula without using his own power, ie: it's impossible.

In Castlevania Bloodlines, Jonathan Morris, as I mentioned, risks his lifeforce using the Vampire Whip, since he isn't an full-fledged Belmont, sure you can kill Dracula als Eric Lecarde but the story and gameplay seperate here since they are suppossed to go as an team.

Same with Portrait of Ruin, the story successor to Bloodlines

joined Jan 8, 2016

Timey Wimey something something blood magic Vampire Killer, as in the whip, that's why this baby will shave of your lifeforce faster than a teen her armpits if your mommy didn't bone an gimp circus performer or Ryu from Street Fighter gone on an rampage to kill some hobo in an abandonded castle, drinking whine and looking for trouble.

Vampires are already fantasy, no sense in differentiating the this magic whip with this weird pope jizz that will making him smell nice

last edited at Jan 15, 2016 11:55PM

joined Jan 8, 2016

A whip obviously.

Ratte
Stretch discussion 15 Jan 07:57
joined Jan 8, 2016

I am pretty fucking sure that the revenge theory was tongue in cheek under the ones that first came up with it.

Seriously...? Revenge...? Teasing? More likely.

Ratte
Murcielago discussion 14 Jan 23:26
joined Jan 8, 2016

The rope is symbolic for a beautiful relationship about to blossom.

<3

Yes, cause bullying, rape, attempted murder and more rpae is totally the ground work of a loving, happy, lasting relationship.

Six Hundred and Sixty-Sixt, lol

Hush, this relationship is Kuroko approved.

Ratte
Murcielago discussion 14 Jan 10:56
joined Jan 8, 2016

The rope is symbolic for a beautiful relationship about to blossom.

<3

joined Jan 8, 2016

Satsuki posted:

How does asking become an equivalent to bragging anyway?

People automatically assume the worst. Obviously if you're asking if others met anyone because of the site that just means you want to brag about your own relationship because that relationship alone isn't enough but underhandedly bragging about it online on some forum is better.

joined Jan 8, 2016

Ratte posted:

I'm not used to the word hindsight, so what you're saying is...?

...that I don't need YOU PATRONIZING the yuri fanbase about story opinions when you were GLAD a human died because she had the AUDACITY to change HER characters sexuality on a quick whim.

I'm not here to do what you need, about me being glad a human died, so what? I had a little overreaction and you're going to take it seriously? And even if I didn't overreacted I'm free to like or dislike the death of any human, as for said character, the entire story she always showed interest in girls and didn't like guys, only in the last chapter the guy who liked her proposed marriage so her family would stop trying to force marriage, it's not translated yet so I only know from raws, but her reaction and how she blushes heavily imply that they end up together, in the epilogue there's also a brief scene that they act really coupleish, soon translation will get there and I'll have confirmation, but raws heavily imply lesbian ended with man.

Do you need a fucking billboard to see how many contradictions are in the things you are saying and spitting out because you act on your emotions?

First of all, if you are going off on a rant about the yuri fanbase (Which is presented in your eyes by the people that shout the loudest here, there are almost 20000 other people reading this shit and judging silently FYI) acting like immature drama queens while acting worse than an immature drama queen and spamming this forum with it that I am inclined to want to enjoy my time here, then yes, I am going to take it seriously.

Second: You even said it yourself that you didn't even read the entire story but then you spout shit like this, wth:

"... extremely biased opinions, you're all judging based on visuals, cause we don't have any idea how the story really is without translation, ..."

"... who whine when it had lesbian or bisexual character who could have ended with another girl even though yuri was never promised, "

Before Nez starts to instruct me about picking fights, I will draw the line here, start thinking before you write, ffs.

last edited at Jan 9, 2016 2:30PM

joined Jan 8, 2016
joined Jan 8, 2016

Nezchan x Kouhai

I don't care

joined Jan 8, 2016

I'm not used to the word hindsight, so what you're saying is...?

...that I don't need YOU PATRONIZING the yuri fanbase about story opinions when you were GLAD a human died because she had the AUDACITY to change HER characters sexuality on a quick whim.

Ratte
Lily Love discussion 09 Jan 11:58
joined Jan 8, 2016

ima just gon' back away now, k?

k

joined Jan 8, 2016

Ratte posted:

Shou got the shaft for tracing yet I see copied shit left and right, wtf

Using photos instead of drawings for backgrounds is actually pretty common. Most likely they were done by author that is why it is legit.

The logic is still making my head spin

joined Jan 8, 2016

Shou got the shaft for tracing yet I see copied shit left and right, wtf

Ratte
joined Jan 8, 2016

Is it just me, or everyone and everything is far more interesting than Saki herself right now?

Saki was never interesting, her backstory is

Still a cutie though

joined Jan 8, 2016

Nezchan posted:

Now who's the one with the over the top hyperbole?

Well I am a yuri fan too, so of course I need to be exaggerated and dramatic.

Hindsight is ....

koneko posted:

of course yuri fans are biased they are YURI FANS!

A true yuri fan is always a biased drama queen! So of course I'm the same, I just restrain myself.

....a bitch, isn't it?

Ratte
joined Jan 8, 2016

I will give you two blues eyes white dragons for one 3DS and a lifetime of ramen.

joined Jan 8, 2016

I really liked The Flower and the Star's confession, which lasts a few pages. It was beautifully built up.
And then you have the reply, that also lasts a few pages (thinking back, this whole chapter's one big confession and its reply)
If you havent read it you shouldn't read those pages haha, it's so much more satisfying if you actually read it
I guess I could have given the link to the exact page where you have the confession plainly stated, but what made them memorable, stuck with me and were the first to come to mind was the way they were built up, their narrative and visual value

Any other bipolar manga where people were screaming at each other and crying and in the next panel would laugh it off with a joke again would have been on my shit-list immideatly, but you can actually understand those misunderstanding and the author prepared us for those more intense moments in the funnier bits with exxegerated art styles.

I have to say though, not the confession scene Nez was thinking of but I found this one to be the most beautiful part in the story, the attempt that failed

Ratte
joined Jan 8, 2016

To be continued \o/

joined Jan 8, 2016

Gulf Standard posted:

Are you really sure that's not just good customer service

Is definitely his natural charm, no doubt.

Btw if we ever get a private message feature, maybe relationships would be more common
Btw 2 I don't believe in long distance relationship but I support freedom to love

and here i thought it was obvious that im a grill