Forum › Posts by blopa

blopa
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I can't tell if this is progress or not

Nope, no progress. I she at least knew her name now, but it was just written on the tag.
She is closer to going to jail, though. Not sure if that counts.

last edited at Dec 12, 2018 8:04AM

blopa
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Alright real talk... Can we all agree how stupid that exam is? A proper exam should have the possibility that all students can pass at the same time, as well as the possibility that they all fail. Imagine if regular schools did this? you had full marks on the exam, no mistakes at all, but because someone handed in their testsheet before you did, you fail.

This is a two step exam.
1. Find the key with your divination
2. Find the goal with your divination.
If you can't accomplish both steps before the time runs out, you fail.

If you can't do step one before, you don't get any points, because your ability wasn't good enough. Like using the wrong formula in math.
And becoming 9th rank is a big deal, which is why they can only let the best pass the exam.

It's not like a test at school, rather like a work trial period.

Nah, this kind of competitions are just shonen manga troupes, kind of like tournament arcs. It's a game that makes no sense for testing purposes, and only serves to get the kids reading it excited.
Even if you compare it to how some colleges or Japanese high schools set a bar entry for admission, that's with all people doing the same exam under same condition. In this case, someone superior to key holders B and C, might still be discarded because they got beaten to key A. and let's not forget that the cut set by college is mostly made up bullshit anyway which gets tweaked so the institution authorities get to admit or reject whoever they want to, like that Japanese college which manually lowered the score of female applicants in order to limit them to less than 30% of campus.

last edited at Dec 12, 2018 3:21AM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

This last chapter is sponsored by Futari Monologue.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

OH SHIT! My body changed genders overnight for unknown reasons!
Should I go to a doctor? ... Nah, I'm sure my totally-not-bisexual girlfriend will know better about this.

last edited at Dec 11, 2018 10:06AM

blopa
Toki discussion 11 Dec 09:59
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I'm not entirely sure where the story wants to go with these flashbacks.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I can't believe post-amnesia Arisa did something sexual. I guess that's why we had thunderstorms this couple days.

blopa
Image Comments 10 Dec 16:35
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013
Dn7ztbgvyaaezyx-orig

Again, I'm not fond of the Bowsette thing, but we do need more muscular demon queens in media.

blopa
Image Comments 10 Dec 00:30
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013
Dtprltuu4aer9yc-orig

I live for Cynthia x Dawn images.

blopa
Image Comments 10 Dec 00:24
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013
1ikztvh

That's just mean, Rin. Please don't hurt your girlfriend's feelings for the sake of your own arousal.

blopa
Image Comments 10 Dec 00:10
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013
60061211_p0

Summon Night: Swordcraft Story, a game I fondly remember for having one of the best battle themes in "A Deadly Swordfight", and for how gay was Sugar (well, rather bi, but I never played as Cleru). A shame Pratty didn't share the sentiment, specially after you go through with all of Sugar events and learn her feeling are the real deal. Also a shame the terrible treatment the game gave to Sanary as eternal damsel in distress even when trying to do something cool, in favor of treating the Gold Blacksmith heir guy as the secondary hero.

last edited at Dec 10, 2018 12:48AM

blopa
Image Comments 09 Dec 02:03
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013
Dskgmuwwkaa7pip-orig

^likely no.

blopa
Image Comments 08 Dec 07:31
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013
R4668us

Considering how small Rin is, a normal one might already work.

@Yasamura I think we not only have beaten that horse to death by now, but also shot it with a shotgun 7 times for good measure.

last edited at Mar 2, 2019 11:18PM

blopa
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

“Treatment plan for a new drug”? That could either be very good or very bad...

I'm predicting a lot of Angst and fear of death.

They... They wouldn´t kill the adorable loli, would they? They wouldn´t be this much of a massive continental cuntsaurs would they?

If the mangaka needs to add drama just because, is more likely it'll be in the form of the new drug just failing. Otherwise, they'd basically need to restart the manga with PoV shifted to the doctor and a different mood, which will lose a lot of old readers without a guarantee of getting new ones.

So many things end happy these days. Cant a boy just enjoy a story where the world ends in nuclear fallout.

Well.. you could kind of already have that at this point from the setting itself, but I don't want to raise a flame war here so that's all I'll say on the matter.

blopa
Image Comments 07 Dec 01:54
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013
Reactionguys

It's her fault that she's not popular.

blopa
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Please don't play with ther heart that much, ms. rental shop clerk, even if her first time approaching you was terrible and bully-worthy.

blopa
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

To all the good children reading, please note that, unless you have her skill to travel to a different planed and live there with your wife, you MUST do your homework.

Body proportions were kinda weird this time around...

last edited at Dec 4, 2018 7:16PM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I really hope this isn't the end of their story, even if it's the end of this comic proper.

Considering that by the end of the story Mel no longer has a collar, and she and Master are officially a couple, I'd say this is the continuation

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/master_and_mel_oneeloli_hentai

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

After all the discussions, I'm kinda find myself forcing a smile when looking at this ending. Truly hope this is the last time Itou Hachi takes a shot at worldbuilding, or that they at least address the infortunate implications it carries along instead of brushing them off as non issues.

last edited at Dec 3, 2018 7:31AM

blopa
Image Comments 02 Dec 05:57
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013
Drd2xvbvsaa_qvv

I like Harumi's expresion, mixing smug and yearning.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

the job of a nurse can't be that troublesome, right?

where's the comedy tag?

Anyway, I have an interest in this series now. Seems it'll deal with the thing that bothers me the most in school-themed stories, in which more often than not the characters are really treated as just going through a phase, rather than actually being gay.

last edited at Dec 2, 2018 5:10AM

blopa
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

"The greatest story ever told" is a bold claim for a comic which requires showing a naked loli per chapter.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

That went from zero to Yuno Gasai pretty quickly.

last edited at Nov 30, 2018 7:52PM

blopa
Image Comments 28 Nov 08:45
Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013
Dqjmgnpu0aaqtm5-orig

Remy gets a pass, the rest get a book slam to their skull.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

So... Were do you get the yuri doujins of Youmu★Mi and Yuyucchi?

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

^Not the Netherlands? I've been living a lie...