Forum › Posts by aletto

joined Jan 30, 2013

It seems like Lililicious knows exactly what kind of Yuri I like.

aletto
Citrus discussion 13 Jun 04:14
joined Jan 30, 2013

Not completely sure how I feel about all this drama, but it could not have been more cliche. Seriously.

Don't get me wrong--- I love yuri, and I sure as hell like Citrus, but... hey. This chapter made me cringe.

I used to think so too until I stopped taking it seriously. Just pretend there's a comedy tag! It's a lot more fun that way.

aletto
Citrus discussion 12 Jun 19:13
joined Jan 30, 2013

"With that, I've taken back Yuzu's lips."
Hahaha, that's the most ridiculous line I've ever heard.

joined Jan 30, 2013

Why are there no comments on this?

joined Jan 30, 2013

I'm rereading all the Yuri Hime magazines. This truly is one of these hidden gems.

last edited at Dec 15, 2014 7:50PM

aletto
joined Jan 30, 2013

This looks really good. It even seems to have a proper plot! A rare incidence these days.

aletto
joined Jan 30, 2013

Finally found this again!

aletto
joined Jan 30, 2013

Ch 7 page 20 is the best page ever.

aletto
joined Jan 30, 2013

This was a really good story and a very interesting take on the little mermaid. It's rare such a pearl in Yuri. If you're reading this, go read the story!
I'm off reading the second story now.

edit: autocorrect...

last edited at Jul 25, 2014 9:55PM

aletto
Citrus discussion 10 May 20:23
joined Jan 30, 2013

So I just reread some chapters and goodness, Mei's character development is such a mess. I remember thinking that she might've been emotionally damaged because she may or may not have been raped by that teacher and she kept coming onto Yuzu because she considered that normal and it was the only way she knew to deal with her new step sis, but nooo it had to be those stupid daddy issues. I can't believe that plotline got dropped so easily after Yuzu's "speech", you don't even get to know what happened to the teacher and so on. You'd think sexual assault on a student would have serious repercussions.
That plotline alone would've been enough to carry a story. It would have made for some intense character development, healing and learning to have normal relationships for Mei and maturing for Yuzu.
Or the thing with the chairman - simply stupid. It seems quite unrealistic to get expelled that easily and I swear that his sickness, seizure or whatever was one of, if nor the most convenient resolution ever in story telling.
Gosh, I didn't mean to write this much but this story make me sad or maybe even mad. There aren't a lot of great Yuri series's and Citrus could've been one of them. There's so much wasted potential and it could've been much, much better.
I guess I'll just keep reading for the fake drama and great art.

Edit: > This is a very promising start.
I wrote that a year ago and I couldn't have been more wrong, lol

last edited at May 10, 2014 8:30PM

aletto
Citrus discussion 28 Apr 16:05
joined Jan 30, 2013

I don't get it. The plot is messy, artificial, has so many loose ends and at times simply awful. Yet why do I keep reading this?

last edited at Apr 28, 2014 4:07PM

aletto
Next to Her discussion 24 Mar 00:52
joined Jan 30, 2013

I do love this one.

joined Jan 30, 2013

Gee, I so totally agree with the credits. I loved it, but I would've liked a better conclusion. Something more satisfying, I suppose.

aletto
Encore!!! discussion 07 Dec 00:47
joined Jan 30, 2013

That pearl metaphor was simply brilliant.

joined Jan 30, 2013

My precious... now I have to think of Gollum... Disturbing.

joined Jan 30, 2013

I read this series ages ago and I still love it. Thank you yuri project!

aletto
joined Jan 30, 2013

I liked it, but the ending really came out of nowhere :o

aletto
joined Jan 30, 2013

The condom! I'm crying, my belly hurts... just too funny.

joined Jan 30, 2013

That title o.O

aletto
Anfang discussion 15 Jun 14:21
joined Jan 30, 2013

That's a twisted kind of love.

aletto
Citrus discussion 15 Jun 14:20
joined Jan 30, 2013

Am I the only one who thinks it's rather "meh"? I had higher expectations when I read the first chapter.
The thing that bothers me most is that Yuzu seems to believe she has to love everyone who's in her family. They don't even need to be blood related.

aletto
Why yuri is so good? 31 May 16:45
joined Jan 30, 2013

BECAUSE IT'S YURI!
Sorry, I just had to.

aletto
Speechless discussion 29 May 21:32
joined Jan 30, 2013

Brilliant idea.
This is a small gem. Also, I really liked the art

aletto
Truth discussion 29 May 20:54
joined Jan 30, 2013

Love it. It isn't perfect, but it's easily better than the 90% standard yuri.

aletto
joined Jan 30, 2013

I'm always a sucker for these devilxangel stories whenever they turn up.

Wait, there are more of them?