Forum › Posts by YuriLoveFan

YuriLoveFan
Happy End discussion 08 Sep 17:34
joined Jul 8, 2013

I'm still pissed. There have always been yuri series that had these terribad, makes me want to kill the author and then myself right after, endings, but I feel like recently there are just more and more and more of them coming out at a time. Are the translators just really bad at picking which series people are actually gonna like now (I'd say "lol" but I'm just SO ENRAGED that I'm simply not in a laughing mood at the moment)? Because this is becoming a problem. Normally you get an ending or two like this every month or so, but this is like the second one to pull this bullshit in the past couple weeks and I'm just so done with it.

last edited at Sep 8, 2014 5:34PM

YuriLoveFan
Happy End discussion 08 Sep 17:20
joined Jul 8, 2013

Wao. FUCK THIS ENDING. FUCK THIS SERIES. AND FUCK THIS AUTHOR. DON'T SPEND THE ENTIRE FUCKING SERIES IMPLYING OTHERWISE IF YOU'RE JUST GONNA PULL BULLSHIT LIKE THIS. NOPE. NEVER EVEN TOUCHING ANOTHER WORK BY THIS MANGAKA.

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

This was truly fantastic.

YuriLoveFan
Step In discussion 03 Sep 18:51
joined Jul 8, 2013

Uh...I can't even tell if this was a happy ending...It seemed happy...but it didn't really sound that happy...

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

The extras were satisfying, but the actual content of the chapter was mostly frustrating and annoying. Fucking hate it when a married couple can't just be fucking faithful. Speaking from experience, IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO BE HONEST!

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

I like how people is just slut shaming the pregnant one because she "slept around" to get attention. While she did make a choice to do these things I think Emi is just as bad for not doing anything about the other person's feelings. But of course, just because we have mutual feelings doesn't mean we have to make something out of it. I think Emi is just as much at fault for letting the other person acted the way she did.

Just like Yurifan I would disagree, that blondy did what she did on her own the MC isn't to be blamed equally. The MC doesn't have to actively return her feeling at all. This is the same line of reasoning a rapist would say to his victim "I did it because you lead me on or something, totally legit and normal train of thought!"

On the other hand, the MC probably knew all of this and yet did nothing to stop the blondy for self-destructing. Now I know she doesn't have to, because they're just colleagues.
But I'm a bit jaded of this whole "me" and hedonism. She doesn't have to but it would of been morally superior to get her to stop because not only is she hurting herself but she could make things difficult for her other co-workers and that boss and his family etc.

Still, it's not required that she tries because pretty much a lot of people would just say "not muh business".

When all is said and done, I sort of have an inkling that the MC did this to destroy relationships. Sakata, the unnamed married man and his family, blondy getting shafted. I might be imagining this, but I could see it being this way.

You know what I realized HOURS LATER lol? It makes even more sense why Emi wouldn't stop blonde girl from her stupidity when you realize that the blonde girl was doing all this just to hurt Emi because Emi wasn't paying enough attention to her. She already knew that Emi had feelings for her and, since she refused to act on them, she tried to manipulatively hurt her by sleeping with these men. When you think of it like this it's not even "not muh business" situation anymore but more of a "she's doing this to hurt me, why the hell would i help her" situation. The ending just got a little better than it already had been for me lol.

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

NEW YURI PAIRING APPROVED! Frankly, this MC really needed a love interest so, even if it'll PROBABLY NEVER BE MENTIONED AGAIN, it helps that there's at least a background one now.

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

I like how people is just slut shaming the pregnant one because she "slept around" to get attention. While she did make a choice to do these things I think Emi is just as bad for not doing anything about the other person's feelings. But of course, just because we have mutual feelings doesn't mean we have to make something out of it. I think Emi is just as much at fault for letting the other person acted the way she did.

Are you being serious? It's just as much Emi's fault for letting her be that way? REALLY? Do you actually mean that? I don't think you properly understood what happened. The whole point was that THE MOMENT pregnant girl started sleeping around, Emi started to dislike her and was NO LONGER mutual feelings. It was hardly her fault that pregnant girl was such a fucking idiot. Emi sure as hell isn't a saint, but to say that it was her fault things ended up like that is just idiotic. It is not as if she has some kind of power to control people and prevent them from being stupid. Hell, even the pregnant girl said that and the whole point of the story WAS THAT SHE WAS A SELFISH FOOL.

last edited at Aug 28, 2014 6:24PM

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

Wow, heavy story. But great!

Did anyone get what they were talking about in the first 2 pages? I reread it a few times now but can't figure it out.
First I thought she was talking about the couple Mihashi and Sakata being "a pain in the ass", but the conversation after that doesn't really fit I think...

The point of the first two pages was that the black haired girl was saying that somebody she knew was a huge pain in the ass and she also implied that it was someone that Sakata knew too. But the thing is at first you don't know who that is, until the end, when you realize that while Emi used to love blonde hair girl not she kinda hates her for being a terrible person. So the first two pages, she was talking about blonde girl, who was also Sakata's girlfriend.

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

OH MY GOD THANK YOU FOR THIS ENDING! FINALLY, THE PROMISCUOUS GIRL WHO CHEATS ON EVERYBODY ACTUALLY GETS PUNISHED! IT'S A MIRACLE! Yo, I'm not gonna lie, used to think that Takamiya Jin's series were always either slightly happy or unnecessarily sad and it kinda bugged me, cuz I like happy much more BUT THIS SERIES' ENDING CHANGED MY OPINION SO MUCH. My opinion of Takemiya Jin just skyrocketed into the sky further than I can even fucking see. I am so tired of all these characters who sleep with everybody just cuz they feel like or because they want attention or because they want are confused about their feels and thanks to them sleeping like this and fucking up so spectacularly shit goes horribly wrong. But then at the end of the series, everything works out they are forgiven by EVERYBODY and that person they loved loved them back. No. I fucking hate that SOOOOO MUCH. This chapter. Made my day. I was planning on complaining about how the cold, black haired girl was gonna just end up with the long haired girl just cuz, but, needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised. Good job, Takemiya Jin, I never ever hated or even disliked you but you just made it into my favorite yuri mangaka's list.
And to all you guys, saying this was a tragic or bad end. It wasn't. This was THE HAPPY ending. Emi was smart enough to realize that the pregnant girl had a terrible personality and was doing all of this bullshit just for attention. She was smart enough to realize this was not a girl she actually wanted, now that she saw her true personality. She's smarter than most yuri MCs, frankly lol. So, no this was not tragic AT ALL. Pregnant girl got exactly what she deserved and Emi realized that she deserved something more (Well, I guess the males got kinda screwed over but it's a yuri so who gives a shit? lol).

last edited at Aug 28, 2014 6:11PM

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

This art doesn't really suit an NSFW works but whatever it's fine. I'm just glad we finally got a happy go lucky, everything's alright with the world, ain't no sadistic, evil lesbians yuri series. I feel like recently EVERY SINGLE YURI SERIES that comes out has been SOOOOOOOOO DEPRESSING AND/OR DARK AND/OR SERIES! NO SURPRISE HUSBANDS IN THIS SERIOUS THANK GOD!

last edited at Aug 27, 2014 9:28PM

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

sigh This series is becoming such a disappointment...

joined Jul 8, 2013

It might just be me....but this new chapter...made no sense...Thought they broke up already. Not even sure what Fue is thinking at all. Was Asuna lying about being that way or what? Because it was a sudden change even though she said she'd always been like that. Are they planning on getting back together again in the future or is Fue moving on? Did Ruki and Sacchan do it? I don't fucking know. This chapter was just weird. None of it made sense.

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

I enjoyed this series and was severely disappointed when I found it was dropped. Especially since it was a yuri with art that I actually really like, which is getting rarer and rarer by the day now lol. Altho I did finally find the raws a little while ago, so...well it doesn't really satisfy since I my Japanese reading isn't exactly masterful, but it does at the very least, quench my thirst for a little while. Hopefully someone will pick it up.

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

OH MY FUCK! ARE THERE LITERALLY NO DECENT GUYS IN THIS SERIES AT ALL!? LITERALLY THE ONLY ONE THAT'S EVEN REMOTELY DECENT IS THE ONE WHO WANTS TO BE A GIRL! I JUST CAN'T EVEN DEAL WITH THIS SERIES ANYMORE. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS AUTHOR!? GOD DAMN IT.
And WTF is wrong with the sister? I barely blame the guy for what happened. Don't get me wrong he's still a despicable human being and an overall huge scumbag for doing...well everything he's done so far...BUT SERIOUSLY BOTAN!? In what universe does it make sense to sleep with a guy to get him to leave you alone? That just doesn't make sense.
My overall judgement of this series that just gets stronger and stronger every chapter, is that this series is incredibly stupid. I don't know what this author was thinking with anything he's done here.

last edited at Aug 22, 2014 1:11PM

YuriLoveFan
Mama Mama discussion 20 Aug 21:23
joined Jul 8, 2013

FUCK! FUCK! fUCK! FUCK THIS! I was here thinking how I was going to comment about how happy this had made me then they went and fucked it all with the husband thing! FUCK! Damn, that really pisses me off.

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

Can't wait for this to be fully translated, the work is appreciated as always of course, for the doubters, i've had a glance at the end of the final volume RAWS and with the aid of certain software have roughly read parts from it, from what i can tell, it has a good yuri-tastic ending involving Yurika and Saori

You just gave me hope for this series because I was just about to drop it, since it seemed like Yurika was just never going to stop sleeping with EVERYBODY. I'm kind of bummed she's CLEARLY not a virgin anymore but I can accept that as long as I know there's a decent, nice, yuri ending. Although, I've glanced at the end of the series RAWs as well and I could have sworn that Yurika went right back to being a gigolette at the end and only chased after Saori to save her from some douchey guy, before going back to gigolette mode LITERALLY a page later. I could be wrong though since I only judged based on the pictures and didn't actually read anything (since too much kanji and I suck at kanji). If anybody knows the actual ending, for sure, can they please share?

joined Jul 8, 2013

HOLY SHIT IT'S ACTUALLY TAKING THE YURI PATH! I TOTALLY THOUGHT IT WAS ONE OF THOSE SERIES THAT CLAIMED ITSELF TO BE A YURI BUT REALLY WAS JUST ABOUT TWO REALLY CLOSE FRIENDS WHO BOTH SO HAPPEN TO BE GIRLS! BUT SHE ACTUALLY KISSED HER! ERMAHGERD. ERMAHGERD. ERMAHGERD. HAPPINESS OVERWHELMING.

joined Jul 8, 2013

I love this series.

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

OMG I had to stop when on chapter 4 when he asked "What are you mad at me about?" Seriously!? Then he lists it all. All that's missing is the (D) for all of the above! Gah I really dont like his character.....I hope the obvious doesn't happen.....but it probably will....

The worst part is that he BLAMED SAKURA FOR HIS LIKING THE OLDER BROTHER! Can you believe that shit?

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

No, you know what? I'm gonna drop this series because Uozomi is just an incredibly scummy guy and I can't deal with it. The thought that this guy might get what he wants....IT PISSES ME OFF. This guy deserves literally nothing but suffering. He even had the nerve to tell Sakura it was her fault that he fell for her brother, did anybody else notice that? No, I want this guy to suffer horribly, and that's not going to happen in this series, so I'm done. This is why I like yuri. A lot less piece of trash guys in it. God, my hatred for Uozumi is only significantly amplified by the fact that, not only did that piece of trash Uozumi peep on Sakura, but HE EVEN GOT TO SEE HER NAKED! IF THERE WERE EVER A PERSON WHO DID NOT DESERVE TO SEE SOMETHING LIKE THAT, IT WAS HIM! FUCK!
You know what? I thought it over. And unless Uozumi explodes spontaneously or dies in some horrible accident, I just can't come back to this series ever. God, I REALLY hope that Sakura isn't so stupid as to seriously fall for a guy as scummy as Uozumi. I HOPE I NEVER FIND OUT SHE DOES.

last edited at Aug 18, 2014 1:41PM

YuriLoveFan
Murcielago discussion 17 Aug 15:13
joined Jul 8, 2013

One thing I like about this series, is that just about every female is safe from death lol. All guys can go burn though....

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

Honestly, this might Takamiya Jin's best series so far. Cuz this. Is fucking fantastic.

YuriLoveFan
joined Jul 8, 2013

Yo, i literally read the first chapter last night at LITERALLY 3AM in the morning and thought to myself, "It'd be great if this got a sequel." LITERALLY. ABOUT 16 HOURS AGO I THOUGHT THAT AFTER READING THE FIRST CHAPTER WHICH CAME OUT A YEAR OR MORE AGO. I might be the male version of Haruhi Suzumiya. Call me Habrohi Suzumiya from now on.
Seriously tho, now I want a sequel to this chapter, since this one wasn't that much more satisfying, altho it is a BIT more.

YuriLoveFan
Citrus discussion 12 Aug 21:38
joined Jul 8, 2013

You know what? If you just turn your brain off while reading this, it's not so bad.

You, sir or madam, deserve a cookie for that comment.