Forum › Posts by Blax

joined Jun 12, 2015

Nope, it's pretty obvious how it will end. Not worth it

Blax
Anime season 06 Jul 13:43
joined Jun 12, 2015

Well, I'm talking mostly about the main serie. Really, besides the arc where she was the focus, they never talked ever again, and when they talked, it was about Mikoto anyway. So no, she never fall for Touma

Blax
Anime season 06 Jul 13:36
joined Jun 12, 2015

I already knew about that, one of the reasons I don't read non yuri manga with "lesbian" character, they almost always end up with a man, and on the subject, anyone reading Index? I read somewhere that Kuroko was starting to have feelings for Touma...

Still as gay as ever in the Railgun spin off and the number of time she interacted with Touma can be counted in one hand, and most of them time he was just a punching bag. And it's been a long time since they even interacted with each other

joined Jun 12, 2015

You can't link directly to the image in these kind of site, at best, you link the page where we can find the image

Blax
Fragtime discussion 29 Jun 14:31
joined Jun 12, 2015

Wut? New chapter! O_o

Where?

On the site-that-must-not-be-named

Batoto is black listed now ?

joined Jun 12, 2015

I am currently interested in Trash. I haven't seen the yuri yet though... and I'm almost at the final released chapter.. I wonder why is it tagged like that..oh well It is fun, brutal and gorey <3

Don't worry about the yuri, I have read the latest RAW and it's absolutely deliver in this front, and it keep getting gorer too