Forum › Posts by Faust

Faust
Their Story discussion 13 Dec 23:13
Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

It was also not a really nice move in general. I mean, I overall liked the confession, it was direct, it was bold, it was emotionally charged, but, that one sentence, "I'm not here to be friends with you", was really not a nice move. Because she was saying that only after they became friends, at least from Qui Tong's perspective, which is something Sun Jing should have considered.

Yeah I agree, I guess she's taking her bro's words to heart, the friendzone thing, how it isn't clear the Sunjing wants to be more than friends
Whatever Qiutong feels, it's obvious she never considered the option that they could be more than friends, she simply just didnt think of it, and being suddenly confronted by such a bold confession really put her in a scary and awkward position. I feel bad for her.

Faust
joined Sep 21, 2014

In 4 chapters there was 10 kisses ( ・ิω・ิ)
Chapter 1: 2
Chapter 2: 4
Chapter 3: 1
Chapter 4: 3
So I guess this was the chapter Nikaido starts thinking about if it's alright to be so casual about it, but decides that it's not sooo bad

joined Sep 21, 2014

Seven Seas and Yen Press (for LNs) are seriously annoying.

By the time they catch up with the scanlators/translators, everyone will have forgotten what was happening.

Well duh, how much time do you think it takes to do all of the work?
Dealing with licensing takes time and shit bruh

Faust
joined Sep 21, 2014

"I yearn for her.... those lumps."

YOU ONLY WANT MEH FOH MAH LUMPS

Faust
joined Sep 21, 2014

Seven seas licensed netsuzou trap!! :D
Not my favourite either, but hey they have indeed gotten more yuri <3

joined Sep 21, 2014

OMFG YES
THE BASTARDS REVEALED THE YURI ON THE LAST DAY OF THEIR 10 DAYS LICENSE REVELATIONS
I'D BUY IT I'D TOTALLY BUY IT

last edited at Dec 12, 2015 10:50PM

Faust
NHFH Holiday Giveaway 12 Dec 21:13
joined Sep 21, 2014

Yeah, that's a bummer.
Well, good for dem americans

Faust
joined Sep 21, 2014

omg no I wouldn't delete it, it's practically my secret stash of yuri at this point xD

Faust
joined Sep 21, 2014

omg haha
It's perfect, now they both get to participate in what they were fantasizing about

Faust
joined Sep 21, 2014

Nevri, thank you ;u;

Thiaguinho-sama, that's what I meant oops, it's not an art blog, there's a load of too much other stuff haha
But I do reblog a lot of yuri pics ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I save a lot of the pics too, as references and such
No but really, I have a folder titled "Yuri or pretty girls" and it's massive

Faust
joined Sep 21, 2014

YuriLoveFan

The way you define making out terrifies me, for the record lol.

Faust

Oh what the fuck that was terrifying
Anyhow this chapter was funny, I'm glad it's meeting expectations

Haha you two, there's nothing terrifying about two mutated humans making out, love is love even if it ends in an abomination that will kill us all~~, if you two didn't read the manga I linked, Apocalipse no Toride, I really recomend it, it's not like most zombies apocalipses as you can see.

Also, where is your avatar from Faust? I know I have seen that image before but Google didn't find it, you have link for it on Danbooru or Pixiv? I like to see what else the artist did.

Glad to know it caught your eye, that's pretty encouraging
http://captainjfaust.tumblr.com/
Sorry to disappoint but you won't actually find the other things she drew because she's super incompetent at tumblr and even for the little amount of art she DID post, she didn't tag them properly, even she herself can't find them again, but it's cool there's like 5 things, the rest is just me fangirling on yuri.
You wont even find my avatar cus I never actually posted it online cus my dumb ass got discouraged and never finished drawing it. Until I actually finish it and it looks okay, I wont post it
In case you didn't realise when I changed pronouns, I drew it, and I felt happy you'd like to see more from me but embarrassed because there's legit nothing else I've done that's worthy of mention
My avatar is the first time I've drawn explicit yuri and I liked it enough that even when I didn't finish it, I cropped it out to make an avatar
I realise that I'm rabbling but I really didn't know what to say so I ended blurting out a bunch of stuff
One day man, one day, looking me up will be time worthy U_U

Faust
Citrus discussion 12 Dec 18:42
joined Sep 21, 2014

I can't read Japanese, and my google translator literally is crap, so I was wondering if it was confirmed that citrus will be an anime?

• Thanks!

I haven't read anything confirming it, and if it is, people will go crazy spreading the news
All I know is that they're discussing it or something, taking considerations and all

joined Sep 21, 2014

great sequel
Wish this author did more yuri, she's good at it

last edited at Dec 12, 2015 6:41PM

Faust
joined Sep 21, 2014

h3x

Sure I didn't like it but it was such a non-issue for me that I completely forgot about it till it was brought up here. Wow. What makes them hate this series is the 20 second heterosexual incest scene that we barely even saw, but let's totally gloss over the actual kidnap and rape between the main pairing and the fact that they teleported off onto some remote planet in the universe with no hope of returning because "YAY YURI <3".

Wait, what? People didn't like not just that but the entire second ova. The incest, the pseudo-rape and the teleportation. All of it was stupid.

Incest didn't bother me since it was explained, then she knew she betrayed her gf, so all she could hope for, was forcing to have last hot sex with her and then disappearing from her life. And as we know, not explaining anything to your esper gf is a terrible idea (not trying to explain in general) and that teleportation thing was my favorite scene. Seriously I loved that OVA, why people give it so much shit for no good reason? Just cos her dying brother lost his mind a little?

Same, I thought the ending was GREAT. I really liked the ovas, it really got to me. Like, even if you didnt like the plot and all, you have to admit that watching it does get to you, gives you feels and all.
The ending was really touching, with the music and all. Rewatched like 3-4 times (skipping the first eps ending but still)

Faust
joined Sep 21, 2014

Nevri

venom

so what will happen if they made out? sounds dizzying.

Their bodies will merge.

Merging trough a kiss? I have seen that before and the result is beautiful, and then it becomes a titan...

The way you define making out terrifies me, for the record lol.

Oh what the fuck that was terrifying
Anyhow this chapter was funny, I'm glad it's meeting expectations

Faust
Citrus discussion 11 Dec 03:48
joined Sep 21, 2014

It's funny how at this point, in merely two weeks, the 4th volume of Citrus will already be released in stores before it is completed by Yuri Project

Faust
joined Sep 21, 2014

I don't get why so many people are confused or surprised, isn't it pretty clear?
1. How can anyone forget having seen mc sitting in a pool of blood? The yandere tag? All those shots of mc making scary, cold expression?
2. Manager is yandere as well and got mad jelly when the guy confessed, so locked him up to make him hers
3. Mc killed off whoever lived in the nice apartment and is now staying there with the kid
4. We don't know HOW she obtained the kid, but she has her and the kid seems happy [for now?] Not enough details are given to form proper theories, but since there are missing posters, we know that whoever is responsible for the kid is looking for her and alive.

Ms seems independent, highly adaptable as she took care of the psychotic manager pretty easily and provided themselves somewhere to live, has good people skills, smart.
There was a lot of information and events to take in, but it was simple enough.
Now we just gotta wait and see who tries to intrude in their lives and what she does about it.

last edited at Dec 11, 2015 12:24AM

Faust
Image Comments 10 Dec 23:43
joined Sep 21, 2014

wait what is she doing? i dont get this position

joined Sep 21, 2014

Shocking!
She's the top!
Dead xD

Faust
joined Sep 21, 2014

Ah, I forgot about it, but Ebisu-san and Hotei-san have some kind of "family ending". The girl at the end is too sweet with her "I have three mommies" (and there is no love-triangle or threesome).

And I heard about Ohana Holoholo, but I didn't read it…

Yeeeeessss Ebisu-san and Hotei-san!!
One of my absolute favourites! It doesnt kinda have a family ending, it's so sweet ;u;
I prefer my manga in english, but for the absolute sake of owning it I'd totally buy it in french, if only it was more accessbile.. sigh...

And Ohana Holoholo is pretty sweet and touching.
Pfftt what do you mean you didnt like it so it doesnt count
You may have started the thread but as much as family goes, it's pretty legit, both women, even Nico (that I kinda see as that weird, loveable uncle) participate in raising that child, and the two women live together too.
It does give off that atmosphere.
There's still leftover feelings and undealt issues between the two women, but I think that eventually (when more chapters get translated) that it should smooth over

last edited at Feb 9, 2016 9:39PM

Faust
joined Sep 21, 2014

Looked at some of her other releases and found "I'm Going to be a Girl Just for Daddy" and "Let's Force Him to Crossdress and Rape Him". Self explaining titles are the best.

On a less rapey note, I hope this one is a romance, wasn't tagged as one.

Apparently yaois plots are more rapey
I havent read much yaoi, but that's a comment I read
This is the author's first yuri, I hope she manages (it's a she)

Faust
joined Sep 21, 2014

This was really nice I kind of wish this anime had a continuation. But this time no unnecessary stupid plot twist >.>. Like it would had been great they expended on her powers and if she is the only one who can do it. What if there are only a selective few that can do it? what if there is a government facility out there looking for individuals like her? The plot could had been about them fighting against these individuals. It could had also been about the main not wanting to hurt blonde (whats her name).God so much potential with this but nothing >:T
I I keep talking about all this things about wanting a decent yuri but maybe I should just make my own yuri lol. Sad part I dont have a decent drawing pad :/

What about a yuri story where if u happen to engage in lesbian sex an exchange of energy occurs and transforms the energy it takes to breed and give birth into the manefestation of supernatural powers(that of course vary based on individual talents) that is then coveted by a select group of special operatives...? Oh and they all live together dorm style(for kinks) lol ^_^
I know its not elegant; my description but it was the fastest way to describe it... now who will draw this, lol ;p

That sounds like Valkyrie Drive
One girl sexually arouses the other, and the latter becomes a weapon of some sort.
And they're all sent to an artificial island, so it's an island full of teenage girls with this ability

THANK GOD YOU SAID THAT.

Haha what do you mean?
Yo I've been waiting for that anime ever since I spotted the trailer, and yeah it's ecchi and fanservicey af BUT it's YURI and given how ecchi is typically girls shamelessly fondled and exposed to men and falling for the shallow perverts, bruh, I'm VERY okay with Valkyrie Drive.
Also as it turns out I found out that I very much appreciate ecchi yuri, cus fuck the male gaze what about MY gaze.
- Rant over-

last edited at Dec 10, 2015 3:23PM

Faust
joined Sep 21, 2014

Faust

Whoa this was uploaded fast, awesome

Maybe the fact that I suggested it yesterday helped ;P

When I first saw it, I was sure it will be typical swap comedy with lame jokes and only fanservice yuri. I was pleasantly surprised it not only has really good comedy, but yuri bits are actually really strong. I can totally see Ichinose wanting to date Nikaido for real (she confessed already after all, also this and not to mention this). I don't doubt it will stay mainly comedy, but they do have chemistry so there is real chance we will get some real yuri out of it.

I was surprised at 'Lots of Kissing` as well.

EDIT/ Ok, I read chapter 2. Ichinose is so gay for Nikaido xD

I suggested it too :D (hi5)
Although for me, I saw the body swapping with kssing as POTENTIAL for a growing [yuri] relationship between the characters :P And props at Ichinose for spotting Nikaido's waifu potential (boobs + cooking) haha
Ichinose's lust is low key but REAL. It seems that for now, they're still at the first stages of friendship, justifying their unlikely acquaintance through the advantages of Ichinose's prominence at studying [and Nikaido's boobs and cooking cough], and I can see this grows smoothly. The premises are set, it just depends on the author for now.
As for the UNSUBTLE af yuri, perhaps the author, being really into yaoi, she can understand the frustration of subtext

PS: did you spot ichinose staring at this

last edited at Dec 10, 2015 3:18PM

Faust
joined Sep 21, 2014

This was really nice I kind of wish this anime had a continuation. But this time no unnecessary stupid plot twist >.>. Like it would had been great they expended on her powers and if she is the only one who can do it. What if there are only a selective few that can do it? what if there is a government facility out there looking for individuals like her? The plot could had been about them fighting against these individuals. It could had also been about the main not wanting to hurt blonde (whats her name).God so much potential with this but nothing >:T
I I keep talking about all this things about wanting a decent yuri but maybe I should just make my own yuri lol. Sad part I dont have a decent drawing pad :/

What about a yuri story where if u happen to engage in lesbian sex an exchange of energy occurs and transforms the energy it takes to breed and give birth into the manefestation of supernatural powers(that of course vary based on individual talents) that is then coveted by a select group of special operatives...? Oh and they all live together dorm style(for kinks) lol ^_^
I know its not elegant; my description but it was the fastest way to describe it... now who will draw this, lol ;p

That sounds like Valkyrie Drive
One girl sexually arouses the other, and the latter becomes a weapon of some sort.
And they're all sent to an artificial island, so it's an island full of teenage girls with this ability

Faust
joined Sep 21, 2014

Cute, but that escalated quickly
Not that im complaining

last edited at Dec 10, 2015 12:58AM