Forum › Posts by Dardes

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

"Grope, grope, gro-" hahaha, first time i noticed that even though i read it before :D

Dardes
Image Comments 07 Jan 15:15
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012
Bowl%20of%20beef%20is%20also%20good!%20(id=34854693)

That girl in the left kissed the girl on the right o.o

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I was kinda afraid that after they took away her virginity, they would throw her away D:
Can anyone please explain what did Rika mean by "Get to lover status like this?". They already did, didn't they?

Dardes
Melting discussion 07 Jan 12:21
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

lol the middle finger

Now that you mentioned it.. I never saw middle finger in manga o.o

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

is that a spiderman comic she is reading at the beginning

Did you not see the censor bar over his eyes? That is clearly a completely different spider-related superhero.

For sho ;) XD

About the manga.. It's impressive, just wow o.o
I liked it, Wriggle is just soooo cute :3

Dardes
Image Comments 07 Jan 12:01
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012
923d98b7925ff66172e05ff1d1122a4c

Well.. Lul. Cute :3

last edited at Jan 7, 2014 12:01PM

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I, want, sequel, so, duckin', bad! :O .. It would be totally awesome! :3

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Hahaha, google wanted to translate this and he marked it as "African" language, wahahaha XD

I get that in weird places on the reader. I've seen it ask about Han Chinese, Afrikaans and Estonian, at the very least.

Oh nice o.O First time for me, i wonder if i'll encounter it some more... :)

Dardes
Image Comments 07 Jan 07:00
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

.. Akko would look pretty good if she dressed up like a groom, no? o.o

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

This one of the cutest mangas i have ever read! :O :3

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Hahaha, google wanted to translate this and he marked it as "African" language, wahahaha XD

Dardes
Dog Sakuya discussion 07 Jan 06:43
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I like how the characters have big circles as eyes, it's cute :)

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Dat Patchy's imagination xD

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

If i were to connect Yuri doujins with this pair, this doujin would be the start of their relationship.
It's so super cute, had tears of happiness in my eyes :) It makes me want to read more doujins with them ^^ .. Goin' off to read some more ;)

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I love Madoka's face when she said "I'm chill with that" haha, it was priceless :D

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Shuninta always has characters with weird kitty fangs. Like in Guilty Love Bites.

You don't like fangs? D: I think it's awesome :3

I think the amount of characters make the pacing seem slower. I can't even remember all of their names.

Just simply remember the most important, it's really hard to remember them all - especially when you have to remember somethin' else, much more important.

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Clichéd setting, but it's nice, I like nice... Don't you like nice?

Nice is good. I like nice.

Nice is truly nice, i like it too. I like your nice conversation, it's nice and bright.

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

So since i didn't watch or read Puella Magi Madoka Magic - Can someone please explain? First i'll try to guess: Since Madoka choose order, Homura is getting hit by all those food because she's having naughty thoughts about Madoka? o.O

Nah. You'd better go read the comic, watch the TV anim / movie, and gain a knowledge all by yourself.

Awwww, i don't wanna :( I'm afraid that i'll get emotionally attached to it and then i'll cry because it's sad. Isn't it?
Meanie.. :( :P

You could do what I do: Not care about movie-based doujins and skip those while waiting for the next one with the yuri tag. Similar to how I love Touhou manga, but I'll probably never play any of the games.

I'm doing the same with the Touhou doujins and PMMM, but those tomatoes are really on my mind. But never mind, i'll do as you said. Thanks for reminding me :)

last edited at Jan 5, 2014 11:11PM

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

So since i didn't watch or read Puella Magi Madoka Magic - Can someone please explain? First i'll try to guess: Since Madoka choose order, Homura is getting hit by all those food because she's having naughty thoughts about Madoka? o.O

Nah. You'd better go read the comic, watch the TV anim / movie, and gain a knowledge all by yourself.

Awwww, i don't wanna :( I'm afraid that i'll get emotionally attached to it and then i'll cry because it's sad. Isn't it?
Meanie.. :( :P

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I re-read it again after it was completed and stuff.. and.. They're ultra-super-duper-mega cute! :33 I can't get enough of them. :3
Also, i'd like to read more mangas from Suzukin (I assume he's a guy?) 'cuz he has some special art, i admit - it captivates me, how he drew Hanai-san being angry and she looked like demon. I liked it. It's beautifull :3

last edited at Jan 11, 2014 2:18AM

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Did anyone of you try to read that manga?.. :D I tried to read it and i only got to chapter 42, then i couldn't read no more. Tomoko, the main character is just.. messed up, i can't bear it - watching her gettin' in so many bad situations, it's just unbearable :D And here we go, seeing Tomoko fuck up once again XD

Dardes
Seasons discussion 31 Dec 21:26
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

It was kinda funny how Class Rep kept sayin' "Excuse me?" :D .. Anyway, thanks Dynasty-scans, happy new year and be well ;)

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Am i the only one who didn't really get why Chihaya called Watanohara-san out?

last edited at Dec 30, 2013 9:16PM

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

That "Too bad, it's Sayaka-chan" show is so adorable :3 Love it. ^^