Forum › Posts by motormind

motormind
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

As nice and raunchy the sex scenes are, the series really started taking off once Akira realized she was in love with Miu. Cute!

motormind
Sen to Man discussion 04 Oct 13:33
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

God, this chapter. Some people just can't resist shitting on other people's good time. And nail polish bought in a 100 yen store is hardly luxury or waste.

I agree. That father is a bit of a dick.

motormind
Stretch discussion 01 Oct 09:37
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

I wish I could say this was unexpected. But it wasn't.

So Ran and Keiko got together because of their own life circumstances, bouncing off each other, with Ran teaching Keiko stretching and obviously even falling in love with her.

And then they part.

The only question that remains for me is why Ran never told Keiko how she feels about her.Then again, one-sided loves that are never expressed are pretty much a staple in these kinds of stories.

I don't know whether there will be another volume. If not, I actually find this ending kind of fitting, although very depressing. If there will be another volume, then Ran and Keiko had better be together by the end of it!

last edited at Oct 1, 2015 9:37AM

motormind
Choir discussion 28 Sep 15:01
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

So having your girls kiss sensually is okay, but showing a young girl in what amounts to a bikini is wrong.

Sure, Zefiberyl . Makes complete sense.

In any case, I am glad this one got picked up again.

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Ahhh. Thank you, Phil. Finally somebody who notices!

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

So, what is preventing Kazuki to tell HER feelings to Mio? Isn't she being just as much of a coward?

motormind
Stretch discussion 07 Aug 10:35
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

I have given up on Ran and Keiko a while ago already, so Shou may troll away as much as he likes. I will certainly follow this one, but I don't think anything will happen soon.... or at all.

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

The last few chapters only managed to tear my heart out. Wasn't this supposed to be comedy?

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Wow. Aoi Hana. Man, did I ever obsess over that one (both the manga and anime). I visited Kamakura a few times because it was set there, and it was marvelous.

I still can't believe Shimura simply rushed this toward its ending some two years ago. I was hoping she would have done some more yuri outside of Aoi Hana, but I couldn't find any. Not even Horou Musuko has any lesbians, despite having loads of gay guys and transgender people. Shimura lately did some character design for some silly mecha series, and the latest manga I have seen from her is some weird stuff about a chick who likes fat guys. For shame...

last edited at Aug 3, 2015 2:50PM

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Wow, that's some bitchy thing Kai is doing there. Bocchi had better forget about her as quickly as possible. Kai is definitely not friend material.

motormind
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

reads series
enjoys some kissing girls
cries at the sad scene
enjoys even more kissing girls
reads how one of the kissing girls asks the other to grab ... his dick

Aaaaaaaaand...... dropped.

Man, what is this nonsense? Can't we yuri fans enjoy a series without the danger of having it being invaded by guys dressed as girls?

last edited at Jul 27, 2015 12:37PM

motormind
Rui-Rui discussion 09 Jul 04:59
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Chapter 13 is great. I was at Gunkanjima (Battleship Island) last year, and the place really is very special.

motormind
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Seeing how this series will not be released on Dynasty Scans, should there be a discussion thread here in the first place?

That said, will those chapters stay up? I don't see the need for having the troll chapter up, in any case.

motormind
Blue Moon discussion 02 Jul 08:21
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

This is a nice one. I wish the original Maria-sama Ga Miteru had more true lesbian romance. As much as I like that series, it got a bit frustrating that none of the relationships went beyond subtext.

last edited at Jul 2, 2015 8:21AM

motormind
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

I have to say, this mangaka has a great talent for writing and drawing children. These truly are the most realistic depictions of child behavior I have seen in a long while, even if most of the children have the bodies of horses.

That said, I am getting bit bored with the direction the manga is taking. It's a bit ... disjointed. I'd like to know more about Himeno and Nozomi's relationship. Heck, maybe the mangaka can have Ayaka finally realize her feelings for Himeno as well. This could make for a great yuri triangle.

motormind
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Why is Dynasty-Scans so far behind compared to sites like Mangafox? I'd rather read this here. I visited the original site, but my Korean is even worse than my Japanese.

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Chapter 6 brings back some memories. I got attacked by a huge crow once when I exited Kamakura station. It appears I was walking in the direction of its young that had landed at a bus stop and had trouble getting away, and its parent obviously just wanted to distract me. Its claws hurt a lot! I still wonder why it only attacked me though and not anybody else. Maybe Japanese crows don't like gaijins?

motormind
Their Story discussion 04 Apr 05:49
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

The 04/03/2015 update surprised me. I thought it was pretty much established among her friends that Sun Jing likes girls. I mean, why do they think she would go through so much trouble to get a hold of Qiu Tong?

motormind
Stretch discussion 02 Apr 11:08
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

So Keiko is in denial of her obvious feelings for Ran, which isn't helped by Ran's often silly behavior. Fine. We get it. It seems to me though that the author doesn't really know how to build their relationship based on this premise. I am getting a bit frustrated by the constant game of "one step forward" and "one step back." SOMETHING has to happen, and Ran getting a boyfriend (or even girlfriend) might just be the trigger.

motormind
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

So Botan kicks her sisters in the curb, including Momiji who is only 12 years old, because she doesn't like them disagreeing with her affair with some married guy? You have to be quite a fucking bitch to value your senseless flings over your family's well-being. I, for one, have kicked people out of my life for a lot less, and I hope those sisters will decide to distance themselves from Botan as much as they possibly can. It must be harsh for them to realize that their oldest sister is a piece of shit, but that's just how it is.

motormind
Image Comments 01 Feb 06:56
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014
45005003_big_p0

I just saw the movie in the cinema. I thought they had a great setup for a lovely yuri story, but the plot swerved into a different direction altogether. I won't spoil it for anybody, but I was a bit disappointed, even though the ending is very touching. Of course, one shouldn't expect a big-name studio like Ghibli to put out genuine yuri material, since it might diminish its mass-audience appeal, but I think that there was a better story in there if they taken more of a chance with this one.

motormind
Happy End discussion 08 Sep 14:39
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

So yet another yuri series gets a shitty ending. I wish I could be surprised about this, but I just can't. I'm more surprised when a series gets a good, proper ending. That's just the sad state of affairs of yuri in general.

motormind
Yuyushiki discussion 02 Sep 13:20
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Everybody loves Okaasan-sensei!

motormind
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Good for her that she found a new girlfriend once she had to give up on the other girl. If only things were so convenient in real life.

motormind
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Yes, Yoriko is a nutcase, but her love for Sayuri seems genuine... and just so sweet..

I do wonder about her leg fetish though. Japanese girls generally don't have long legs...

last edited at Aug 15, 2014 9:06AM