Forum › Happy Fragment discussion

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

God I love shiopomu so much, such a cute ship, it's so refreshing reading a doujin where ayumu is not an obsessive yandere GF

Xdff
joined Jul 16, 2017

SOOO CUUUUTEEEEE!!!!! This might be the cutest ShioPomu doujin I've ever read

Screenshot%202022-05-05%20at%2020.52.05%20copy
joined Sep 23, 2021

usually find ayumu a bit weird not with yuu since it's kind of a big part of her character. this was super cute though!

idk why kasumi kept calling shizuka 'shioko' tho, was that in the original? should be shizuko, surely?

joined Mar 28, 2017

usually find ayumu a bit weird not with yuu since it's kind of a big part of her character. this was super cute though!

idk why kasumi kept calling shizuka 'shioko' tho, was that in the original? should be shizuko, surely?

Kasumi's Shioko was to Shioriko (that is her nickname) however you're right, there was one single time she called Shizuku like that, probably a mistake

jinsssoulimnida
Jinsoulswag
joined Apr 27, 2024

You're right, I mixed up the names ;;; will probably try to fix that sometime soon.
I'm hoping to translate more shiopomu doujins soon since I like the ship. There's a lot of good stuff that has gone untranslated that I want to share!

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Kasumin be like cute

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

The MiaRina and subsequent fourth wall break were golden.

ShioPomu is pretty darn great. (Although I always feel compelled to bring up the bit in Shioriko's SIFAS bond story — chapter 17 — where Ayumu crashes a date between Shioriko and Ayumu's childhood friend, but somehow Shioriko doesn't mind this time. Anata's line goes, "Fine. I'll just have to hog the two of you then.")

To reply you must either login or sign up.