Forum › Roaming Fees discussion

joined Nov 24, 2020

Gang of Reading Before The Tags Get Added, unite!

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

This was cute and simple, yet interesting. I wanna read more about these two!

joined Aug 21, 2017

Gang of Reading Before The Tags Get Added, unite!

Power Rangers music

joined Mar 31, 2013

It's kinda cute, but this girl really does come across like "Man, red flags sure are pretty, so attention-grabbing!" given how little she had to go on. Maybe she's a Kodama Naoko fan.

I think it would read better if we got one of those phone calls in the story instead of just having the fact that they talked on the phone told to us?

last edited at Nov 14, 2023 11:19PM

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Last panel almost felt ominous lol

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Gotta say the last page makes it a little of a red flag for me

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

SOLID SOLID SOLID, gotta love yodokawa

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

i enjoy age gap where its college student + working adult. Makes for a really interesting dynamic, far moreso than a high schooler (or worse)

joined Oct 27, 2018

This mangaka seems to have a thing for wholesome and appropriate age gaps. While, I'm not the biggest fan of their writing, it's definitely infinitely better than the high school crap.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The ending is kinda creepy no?

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

What's up with Yodokawa and assertive younger women doggedly pursuing traumatized older ones? :3

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

... that excuse with the husband was a bit dumb to begin with. If a husband saw lots of calls with a young girl in the call history, I doubt that a lesbian lover would be the first thing that came to mind, and just telling him it's a female friend is the easiest and most believable excuse ever anyway :P

Anyway, I liked it, I didn't think there's anything ominous about the ending.

last edited at Nov 15, 2023 5:19AM

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

She should ask to go in her bed already

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Yandere kouhai could be hot too.

joined Feb 7, 2022

I don't think the last page has some eerie vibe, it looks more like that Mikako is hopeful that she and Saori will eventually be a loving couple.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I like that this didn't end with Saori falling into Mikako's lap, all lovey-dovey. She has some trauma to work through, and them being phone friends (at first) may be a great start. I feel that Saori is attracted to Mikako's youthful idealism and is afraid her dour fatalism will snuff out that spark.

Mikako needs to be a bit more cautious, while Saori needs to be a bit more open. THey both have lessons to learn and starting out SLOWLY looks to be the best course for a future with these two.

I love stories about a younger woman opening an older woman's heart. But there is no rule that it has to be easy or quick.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

I don't want to be unhappy again, so I won't be happy by being unhappy. Uh-huh.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I don't want to be unhappy again, so I won't be happy by being unhappy. Uh-huh.

Funny how trauma does that sometimes.

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

it's probably the style and the dark background that made the ending a bit ominous. regardless, i like this. it didn't end with them being a couple immediately bcs Saori still has this trauma she needs to work out on and Mikako seems to be willing to wait. a hopeful ending still.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

It's kinda cute, but this girl really does come across like "Man, red flags sure are pretty, so attention-grabbing!" given how little she had to go on. Maybe she's a Kodama Naoko fan.

I think it would read better if we got one of those phone calls in the story instead of just having the fact that they talked on the phone told to us?

tbf, it wasn't much of a red flag. She looked depressed, then it turned out she lied about being married, nothing beyond that. Beyond that, she always made time to talk to her and was interesting enough to talk to for her to keep calling back (a pretty face and a moment of curiosity shouldn't be enough to keep her hooked).

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Very good. Not quite there yet, but the healing has begun and there's a chance for a beautiful future together ahead of them.

We did, though? Well, not full calls, but excerpts of a few of them.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

fruity

joined Feb 24, 2023

I DEMMAND FULL SERIES

joined May 10, 2021

Yodokawa sure never disappoints, hooray for quality age-gap and overly possessive younger one!
Aaaannnnd I'm addicted to the art, as usual.
Thanks for the translation!

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

The only slightly red flag about Mikako is she kind of continue pursue Saori even when she thought Saori is married.

But than again, not exactly a hard pursue or cheating, more like just quietly staying close. So it's still okay I guess.

To reply you must either login or sign up.