Forum › I Won't Let Mistress Suck My Blood discussion

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I guess the Mistress finds Matilda, Finger Licking Good!

I REGRET NOTHING!!!!!!

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I guess the Mistress finds Matilda, Finger Licking Good!

I REGRET NOTHING!!!!!!

bok bok

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Sigh, it turns out that "consent," under duress isn't actually consent at all. Makes the vampire lady a 2nd rate cartoon villain, and I can only hope that the ship doesn't sail. Too bad.

It's like we're retreading every Beauty and the Beast discourse trope in here. I'm sure someone will be concerned over Stockholm syndrome when Matilda starts falling for August

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Every Fictional Work That Contains Even Vaguely Problematic Elements is Evil and Impure and Consuming It is Dangerous and Will Corrupt Your Morals: A Deeply Reactionary Guide to Literary Criticism, by >40% of Dynasty Forum Posts

(I'm sorry I try to ignore it and not stoke the flames but I'm merely a mortal with a limited tolerance for The Eternal Discourse)

aaaanyway, loving the chapter. Love me some hot sapphic vampire blood drinking. Love some deep, irresistible gothic urge to bite her neck and make her legs twitch. love me some erotic reactions to vampire tooth kisses. love the delicious clash of consent and instinct and autonomy and ideal and desire. love the emotional hurt.

lesbian vampires are so kino and I really needed that reminder to help my mental state thank you much for the free therapy!

loved cut-licking in this one. God, her expression of desire and like wounded pride... vampires are hot when they're overwhelmingly strong and make your knees buckle, but also when their instinctive need for blood is a pretty red leash around their neck that an otherwise weaker character can pull around to control them. I haven't been able to get my fix since Gunbured X Sisters had an unfortunate encounter with fate, and I'm so glad to see this story showing that it's Based and ready to show up for the sapphic vampire lovers. Clearly the author really wants to write a lot of Vampire Stuff, which is a welcome surprise given that in the initial oneshot vampirism was sort of just a vehicle for the immortality plot. Although, now that I think about it with hindsight, it could actually be that the oneshot was about exploring the Potential to Turn Your Partner part of the vampire drama, and the fact that immortality was delivered through vampirism was less of an incidental detail than I'd previously imagined.

NE way im excited for them to have gay bloody angsty vampire sex now more than ever.

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

(I'm sorry I try to ignore it and not stoke the flames but I'm merely a mortal with a limited tolerance for The Eternal Discourse)

I often skip comments if there are certain elements in the comic itself.
I personally find this manga quite cute. Mistress is surprisingly caring and a good person.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Matilda is pretty tough, no window is going to stop her. I also love how the mistress licked her face like a puppy

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

Title : "I Won't Let Mistress Suck My Blood"

Chapter 4 : Breaks through the window to have mistress suck her blood.

Well, she's certainly not obstinate.

joined Feb 1, 2021

Manga title continues to be the most blatant lie on Dynasty Scans. I guess it beats the light-novel-type titles which are just straight synopses, though.

Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

. the ideal format is an almost sitcom-like gag where somehow by the end of every chapter the mistress is in fact sucking her blood.

And if she isn't sucking her, the characters should ask "Why isn't she sucking her?"

turns out the characters asking "Why isn't she sucking her?" include matilda herself! a little too quick turnaround to forces mistress to suck her blood sorta justified by the hints matilda is already head over heels. a return to oneshot dynamics?

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Chapter 1: I Won’t Let Mistress Suck My Blood

Chapter 4: I’ll Let Mistress Suck My Blood a Little

Chapter 16: I Must Have Mistress Suck My Blood

Chapter 69: I Want Mistress to **** My **** **** Blood and **** **** ********* Verily

joined May 29, 2021

lesbian vampires are so kino and I really needed that reminder to help my mental state thank you much for the free therapy!

This has been known for hundreds of years. Read Christabel by Samuel Taylor Coleridge. Was writing lesbian vampire fiction back in 1799.

joined Feb 10, 2021

Every Fictional Work That Contains Even Vaguely Problematic Elements is Evil and Impure and Consuming It is Dangerous and Will Corrupt Your Morals: A Deeply Reactionary Guide to Literary Criticism, by >40% of Dynasty Forum Posts

I've noticed a recent rise in the refusal of engaging with stories diegetically. People would rather bend over backwards to pretend what they're reading is a direct mirror of real life and any portrayal of "anything bad" is support of its existence (in real life ((it's actually happening guys, this is bad))).

Veloce1
joined Dec 17, 2017

woooo, no vampire yuri!!! my favorite!!!

oh yeah and im pretty sure paderapollo was one of the artists for that insanely poggers 3p yuri anthology. so im especially hype for the homosexual blood succing

What is it called? It doesn't seem to be here on dynasty

last edited at Sep 4, 2023 6:13PM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

cute! the proportions were whack on p11 tho lol

joined Jan 14, 2020

Mistress has never sucked human blood before, so the ghost maids aren't her victims.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

... that title really didn't hold up for long.

joined Jun 11, 2021

as far as pure yuri bloodsucking vampire goodness goes, this series is pretty high up there. chapter 5 is especially good. i can't wait for volume 2

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Way to betray its own title, what is this, "Sorry but i'm not into Yuri"? for shame xD

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

indefatigable

I learned a new word today. :-)

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Well, not like I didn't expect something along these lines, but it still surprised me at the end

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

This is fun. Vampire urges and human "urges" mixing together. Eventually they'll figure out which is which.

This is keeping in line with the atmosphere of the one-shot.

last edited at Nov 7, 2023 9:01AM

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_wont_let_mistress_suck_my_blood_ch05#5

So much for the title "I Won't Let Mistress Suck My Blood"

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

oh shit she went there!

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_wont_let_mistress_suck_my_blood_ch05#5

So much for the title "I Won't Let Mistress Suck My Blood"

She's not "Letting" her suck her blood, she's straight up demanding it!

Images
joined Apr 7, 2021

Could I have this problem please thank you

To reply you must either login or sign up.